Come play with me...

Started by Insatiable Sadie, September 02, 2014, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable Sadie

Here's what I am looking for, so feel free to pm me for further details. I am pretty set in what I want on these so if you want to change a lot of things please don't waste my time and yours.

Closing time- (non-consent) After his unwelcome advances toward the bartender get him booted, the biker sticks around and waits for closing time to teach her a lesson.

The bet -  Convinced that his best friend's new love interest is nothing but a lying, cheating bitch, he bets him that she will cheat on him given the opportunity. After the boyfriend purposely causes a fight his best friend makes his move.

Truth or Dare - (incest/maybe a little male on male) After her parents call in the middle of the night to say that they need her to come back home and keep an eye on her brother and his friend while they rush to Minnesota to take care of an issue with one of the grandparents, she finds herself stuck with him and his friend. [Also will post this in small group unless someone wants to play both male characters]

Teacher's Pest - (a little blackmail) After a nasty split with his girlfriend he hits up his favorite forum in hopes of finding something to take his mind off his ex. When he starts chatting with an intriguing woman who has similar taste in kinks he has no idea who she really is. They chat for several nights until he realizes that he she is his seemingly prudish teacher.

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Teacher's Pest is open again.

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Truth or Dare is not taken as well

I am really craving Closing Time and have a specific type of male character that I am looking for. If anyone is interested in it please PM me.  I am also reviving a couple of my past cravings that were unfullfilled if anyone is interested.

A Past He Can't Forget
- Seeking a male to play a slave trainer who became disillusioned with his profession after a girl he trained was tortured and ultimately killed at the hands of a man who had hired him. A close friend comes to him with a proposition. She was tasked with finding someone to train an innocent girl that was recently purchased and to remain a virgin until her new Master takes ownership. He is the only one who could be trusted to actually stick within the strict guidelines of what is allowed. After much debate he decides to look over the file about the girl and what was expected. He is shocked when he sees her. She resembles the last slave he actually kept, a girl named Meri that he loved deeply.

The rp is to start when she is brought to his home for training. This won't be 100% about sex. There will be a lot of emotional content and a little romance as well. All pertinent information will be shared in PM so if anyone is interested please message me and we can discuss details.

Forgetting Leslie - (incest)

The basic set up is that Jenny is very close to one particular male in her family (can be brother or even cousin) Mark and he has started getting serious about this girl, Leslie. When he introduces her to Jenny I instantly do not trust her. Leslie senses the feelings my character harbors and does all she can to make him push Jenny away. In the end the two break up, which is where we would begin. He finds out Leslie had been cheating and needs to get away. She invites him to come with her to the cabin she rented on the lake for the week. After a night of drinking they end up in bed together thanks to her fear of thunderstorms.

Also accepting ideas for other games so contact with details.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

NEW CRAVING ADDED

An End to the Madness (possibly extreme w/ nonconsent undertones) - This is all about stopping Todd's bully. The boy lives to make Todd's life a living hell. Despite reporting the incidents nothing is done to the boy since there is no "hard evidence" and he comes from a well off family. The boy decides that he will leave Todd alone IF he can get the woman he wants to agree to fuck him.

The woman can be either Todd's mother, or his sister. She will agree but has a plan of her own. The sex is not vanilla so if you are not comfortable with bondage and rough sex this is not the game for you.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

A new craving that I really want to do.

Reunited - (BDSM type play) The two knew each other for several years and he had always had a crush on her, but was too shy to ever make a move on any girl, especially one several years older than him. When they run into each other several years later and he is a different man. Much smoother and more confident, he decides to ask her out for dinner which quickly turns into much more than she's bargained for. He has always known about her submissive tendencies and he finally knows he can handle taking control of her and making her his willing pet.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

UPDATE - The previous ideas that were taken are up for grabs once again since none of them were ever finished. I also have a few new desires to list which I will add to this thread tomorrow afternoon.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Best Served Cold - Alexis spent a good deal of her childhood being shuffled between relatives and foster homes when her mother, who was barely 17 when she was born, could not take care of her. She knew little of who her father was or why he was out of the picture. It isn't until her death that she finds out the real story of what happened between the two. After doing a little research on the net she finds out that he is a successful, well respected family man with a seemingly picture perfect life. It is then she decides to insert herself into his life and destroy it for how he abandoned her and her mother.

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Teacher's Pest and Forgetting Leslie are off the table for now. If either fall through they will be reposted.

Closing time looks like it will be next to be taken off.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

A Taste of Romance - Normally this is where I would write some little synopsis stating precisely what I was looking for, but alas the exact concept eludes me. All I am certain of is I am in the mood for a twisted love story. I would prefer it not simply be a totally vanilla relationship. I am always in the mood for some kink >:). If you think you have the sort of plot I am looking for pm it to me. I may consider multiple requests if the interest me.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Pairings I am in the mood for:

Father/daughter
Boss/secretary (or the boss's son would also work)
Neighbors
Boyfriend's best friend or brother/girlfriend

I'm always up for these type of scenarios
Incest
Non-con (Can be very dark and violent)
Extreme
Blackmail

I am also really craving the plots Closing Time and Reunited
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

O/o

Insatiable Sadie