Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Jericho

Woo!

Also, if anyone wants to play Kane that would make me all shades of happy. Lita needs pestering! lol!

AlphaWolfQuin

hmm come to think of it if someone could play Wade Barret as well my female character would like that very much ha ha I could try my hand at Kane but I don't know if I'd do him justice

AlphaWolfQuin

Fearless could always mess with Lita too if you wanted on my games I used to pair them up as a team ha ha

Laughing Hyena

Wayward is able to fill that purpose. You do not need Kane. My monster heel is enough.

Jericho

haha! I will look forward to my fiery little red-head being chased by the Monsters!

Jericho

Oh, sorry for the double post... but did anyone watch the Elimination Chamber last night?

AlphaWolfQuin

Jericho

What did you think? Personally I thought it had a really strong start but a piss poor, weak as hell ending.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Jericho on February 20, 2012, 10:26:57 AM
haha! I will look forward to my fiery little red-head being chased by the Monsters!

If Wayward catches her theres going to be a lot more then just chasing.  >:)

AlphaWolfQuin

I don't like what they're doing with Natalya she's way too good of a talent to be made a joke of and Cena winning over Kane was just pathetic in my opinion

AlphaWolfQuin

Kane should have won and Wade Barret should have taken the title ha ha

Le Immortelle

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Krys Snape on February 20, 2012, 11:12:15 AM
I don't like what they're doing with Natalya she's way too good of a talent to be made a joke of and Cena winning over Kane was just pathetic in my opinion

Cmon this isn't new territory for the WWE nowadays. Kane typically gets the shaft in every major match he is in. His fearsome nature and monstrous abilities are more of an informed ability.

Jericho

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 20, 2012, 11:08:11 AM
If Wayward catches her theres going to be a lot more then just chasing.  >:)

Heh! Have fun trying to tame that one!

Quote from: Krys Snape on February 20, 2012, 11:12:15 AM

I found that sickening.  She and Beth are the only decent female wrestlers there (in my opinion) and they are making a fool of her. It's disgusting. Honestly, it's no wonder that people don't bother watching the Diva's anymore (god I hate that they're called that too.)

As for Kane and Cena, I knew that Cena was going to win. He always does. But how he won... that was just fucked up. He just got up as if he hadn't been absolutely battered by a 7ft Monster and just threw him off the Ambulance and then tossed him in it. If he has struggled, and been torn down and struggled again and finally against all the odds managed to over-throw Kane, then I would have been a lot happier. But not that.

AlphaWolfQuin

Le Immortelle

Jericho

Quote from: Amazon on February 20, 2012, 11:13:54 AM
Diva search has fucked up women's wrestling for good IMO. :|

I agree.

Now, I am not saying that all the women must be muscle-bound Amazonians, but I can only suspend my disbelief so much. For example, there would be no way in hell that Alishia Fox could beat Beth Phoenix cleanly. No way. Unless she cheated or has come kind of special martial arts or maybe if she was a highly skilled technical wrestler.

I am a total Mark. WWE tells me something is true, I'll believe it. Undertaker is the walking dead? I'll go with that! Kane is the Devil's Favourite Demon? Fuck Yeah! Alisha Fox can beat Beth Phoenix in a fair fight? Fuck off!

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm so sick of Cena ha ha it was fun when it started but now it's getting old knowing the same thing is going to happen whenever Cena gets into the ring

I'll probably be writing up the first post tonight so if you guys want let's make a posting order so nothing gets scrambled up during the story  :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Krys Snape on February 20, 2012, 11:23:35 AM
I'm so sick of Cena ha ha it was fun when it started but now it's getting old knowing the same thing is going to happen whenever Cena gets into the ring

I'll probably be writing up the first post tonight so if you guys want let's make a posting order so nothing gets scrambled up during the story  :D

ha ha absolutely agree I'm in love with Beth and Natalya I think Beth should start fighting the guys like Chyna used to it would draw more fans in my opinion

Laughing Hyena

I do remember when the Ladies division actually kicked ass. To me that was when girls like Velvet Macintyre and Sensational Sherri were in the game and the Jumping Bomb Angels were facing Jimmy Hart's Glamour Girls

Le Immortelle

So true about Beth Krys. In fact, Beth is a much more better wrestler than Chyna ever was. Now if only WWE had pushed her in the right directions right when she had debuted...

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 20, 2012, 11:28:34 AM
I do remember when the Ladies division actually kicked ass. To me that was when girls like Velvet Macintyre and Sensational Sherri were in the game and the Jumping Bomb Angels were facing Jimmy Hart's Glamour Girls

Me too I'm a wrestler and I hate the fact that sometimes I get the occasional male worker saying they don't want to wrestle me because I'm a female it just pisses me off because I can do pretty much anything the guys can except for pee standing up lol

Laughing Hyena

Want good ladies wrestling? Well have a good look at this link. Granted it's not say Steamboat vs Savage material but it's probably better then any Diva's match one has seen in... ages maybe.

WWF Survivor Series 1987 Part 3

Jericho

Quote from: Amazon on February 20, 2012, 11:29:43 AM
So true about Beth Krys. In fact, Beth is a much more better wrestler than Chyna ever was. Now if only WWE had pushed her in the right directions right when she had debuted...

Oh Chyna, how you fell from grace. I loved her so much. I would have killed to see her back in the WWE, but she kind of ruined that for herself.
Speaking of come backs, J.R has been dropping really heavy hints that Lita will be coming back. I would party all night long if that happens.

Beth is amazing, swear I would turn straight for that woman! She is fantastic on the mic, and a wonderful wrestler. Seriously, she could give some of the men a run for their money.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 20, 2012, 11:28:34 AM

Oh, Sensational Sherri! Be still my beating heart! I am a little too young to have seen her first time around, but I got into wrestling when I was about 5 and my uncle showed me all the old episodes from the 80's and and early 90's.