Interest Check - Thundercats

Started by Dark Deception, September 04, 2011, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Would anyone be interested in a Thundercat RP? It'll be based on the journey to find The Book of Omen.

What I was curious about is if it should be canon with original characters are just completely original.

I was going to keep that all those who want to play a Lion will have to be royalty like a heir to the throne or the Prince of Thundara.

Clerics are the swift guardians and protectors of the royal family.

We can have Cats who join the journey under numerous occupations: thief, mercenary, or whatever. I'm just curious as to how many are interested before I go any further with thinking this up.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Wolfy

PICK ME. *Waves arms frantically*

Possible Lion Heir? ;D

Dark Deception

If you think you can handle it. Your character will need to be charismatic lol. Otherwise, you might have other players turning against him despite him being the prince in the RP.

But, I'm waiting to see if this gets more interest. I'll have this open until Friday. That should give people a chance to express their interest. I'm usually a late arrival to most games. v_v

Mac84

I was thinking something along these lines as well.

I believe a original Story would probably be the best. A group of survivors from the destruction of Thundara.

I too noticed that what particular breed of cat you are, grants you certain abilities.

like Panther Clan, Strength.

Cheetah: Speed

Tiger: Stealth

Wily Kit/Kat: Cunning (What ever breed they are)

Dark Deception

Some abilities seem like a given but I don't want to give anyone an obligation because a panther could be stealth and a tiger could easily be strength as well. I was leaving the abilities up to the players of what they think their character would naturally excel in.

arikelillusion

i think this could be a good rp  ;D you can count me interested ^-^
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Mr Self Destruct

I'm game!  Probably end up playing some manner of protector of the royal family, loyal to the death kind of character.

Edit: If we do this, I think that we should do original characters...the shows (old and new) have their own legacies, and the setting is so diverse as to allow another group of survivors to tell their own story.

Dark Deception

I'm going to put this idea on hold for now since if I do plan to do this, it'll take a bit of research and deep planning. I had posted this up a week ago, and it's now getting interest. *sighs* I dislike when that happens because during that period, I've gotten into so many other games and made others.

Mr Self Destruct

I may just have to post up my own then, just to warn you. lol  It's piqued my interest, and I'd love to get something going.

Dark Deception

Feel free. If I find it interesting I might join. My creative energy has just been spent in other games and if I was to make this one, I'd really want to work hard on it than just post up some half-ass introduction to the idea.

Dark Deception

I had a few games I was in stop so I had more freedom to do this RP. I've posted it up in Group Roleplays wanted for those of you who have posted to this with your interest.

AngelicBlade

Is this still in need of people? If so I'm open, completely and utterly :)

And on a side note, is this base on th 2011 series or the old one?

Dark Deception

You can find the actual game in Group Roleplays Wanted.