Seeking Player for Supernatural Male

Started by LaPieta, June 19, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPieta

I would like someone to RP with me a romantic plot, with eventual smut. Specifically, I would like to play a human woman who finds herself being courted and wooed by a supernatural gentleman of some variety, top choice would be vampire, because of some inexplicable pull or inexorable force of sorts. I would enjoy a historical late medieval setting, or Regency era, but I'll take any time period. I would also very much like the gentleman to have some sort of power imbalance over the lady, whether it be political power, wealth, social status, ect. I would also quite like the gentleman to be somewhat dark, have a hint of mania/obsession with the lady.

Top Supernatural Choices: Vampire, Demon
Second Choice: Werewolf, fishman, merman, other humanoid monster

1. Vampire/Demon/Werewolf lord is conquering FC's village. FC, being an herbalist/healer, is bopping about trying to tend to the injured, encounters vampire lord. Vampire lord realizes she is his bride, the one soul destined to be with him through his march through eternity. Bites her and gives her armband with his sigil on it so his troops know not to mess with her, promises to return for her once he's done with the conquering shenanigans. FC does what she can for the injured, but in the aftermath when the troops have left the village's survivors start getting accusatory about her bites, the witnesses who saw her talking with the dude ransacking the village, and attempted lynching ensues. Vamp returns to save the day and threatens to slay the remaining survivors, FC, being too much a softie, begs him not to and offers to go with him so he doesn't kill anyone else. He agrees, takes her to his castle, where the two bond and get closer. Setting could be either medieval or fantasy.

2. FC has disguised herself as a dude so she can join the army and fight for her faith and country. Or if fantasy setting, just straight up joins army. Battle with vampire/demon lord's army ensues, where her side's ass is thoroughly kicked and she is wounded. Vamp/demon lord either sees her on battlefield/smells her blood on battlefield and grabs her and takes her to his castle, or she is knocked out for a while and wanders to vamp's castle to try and find any survivors/get her wounds tended to. Cause her blood just smells/tastes so great, ya see. Bonding ensues while she recovers at the castle, although there is friction at first because of the whole fighting on opposing sides of a war thing.

3. FC was from a minor noble family, as both the youngest and a suspected bastard, they quietly disavow her and send her on her way, where she has set up shop at the edge of a small town as an herbalist/healer. One day when exploring the nearby woods gathering herbs and such, she finds a mysterious old trapdoor which leads to an old crypt where the supernatural character has been sealed away. Because their fates are intertwined, she is able to free him, but he is weakened. She lets him stay at her place while he recovers, and bonding ensues during the recovery period. When he's back up to snuff, he leaves to gather his resources, promising to return when he is capable of giving the FC the life she deserves, which he thinks means luxury. Either he returns mundanely and takes her to newly acquired castle, or dramatic rescue resulting in being taken to newly acquired castle, where gratuitous smut ensues. I enjoy castles.

4. Modern setting, FC's average everygal, but she has weirdly intense dreams of a lady and a dude in ye olden times together. One day she stumbles across a guy who looks like the dude in her dreams. Turns out he was her lover in a past life! And is also a vampire/demon/immortal supernatural. He recognizes her and begins courting her, but then hunters attack him while she's present and he reveals his supernatural-iness. FC freaks out, hunters take her to heavily guarded safe house, but dude keeps visiting her in dreams trying to convince her to come back to him, and promises to come for her. Dude ramps up attacks on the hunters, and in response the hunters gradually start getting crueler and crueler to her and she start getting convinced to try and escape. Escape attempt ensues, and hunters start active torture, cause they have a religious, puritan bent to them, convinced she needs to be purified through suffering. Dramatic rescue ensues.

Although if you have any plots in mind that you'd like to give a go, let me know! We can definitely find something that works for both of us.
Shoot me a message if you're down to RP with me, we can discuss ons/offs there.

LaPieta

5. FC was from a minor noble family, as both the youngest and a suspected bastard, they quietly disavow her and send her on her way, where she has set up shop at the edge of a small town as an herbalist/healer. One day when exploring the nearby woods gathering herbs and such, she finds a mysterious old trapdoor which leads to an old crypt where the vampire has been sealed away. Because their fates are intertwined, she is able to free him, but he is weakened. She lets him stay at her place while he recovers, and bonding ensues during the recovery period. When he's back up to snuff, he leaves to gather his resources, promising to return when he is capable of giving the FC the life she deserves, which he thinks means luxury. Either he returns mundanely and takes her to newly acquired castle, or dramatic rescue resulting in being taken to newly acquired castle, where gratuitous smut ensues. I enjoy castles.

6. In a steampunk/fantasy/sci fi setting, my character is either an automaton or an artificial lady of some sort, made by either a lone mad scientist or a government thing. Either way, she's sentient and naive and isolated from the world in the lab until one day your character comes in. Maybe he's a rescuer, maybe he just wants to yoink rad tech, maybe he just wants vengeance on a scientist. But they meet, are stuck together somehow, chicanery ensues?

LaPieta