Titan Dream || Space Exploration - Interest Thread || 2 New Positions!

Started by la dame en noir, July 26, 2016, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 27, 2016, 03:39:42 PM
I'm probably going to use Natasha Ndlovu as a face and I'll hopefully send a CS soon x)

I LOVE Abbey! Good choices all around!!

Oh she is pretty!

And yeah I'm leaning towards Abby, just not sure if she fits the setting. Wanting quirky mad scientist feel :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 27, 2016, 03:39:42 PM
I'm probably going to use Natasha Ndlovu as a face and I'll hopefully send a CS soon x)

I LOVE Abbey! Good choices all around!!
I love that we use the same face claims. I have a whole folder full of her. I used her as Nala lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 27, 2016, 03:46:20 PM
Oh she is pretty!

And yeah I'm leaning towards Abby, just not sure if she fits the setting. Wanting quirky mad scientist feel :P

I think so too! x)

Ohh yeah. Setting can be tricky. For what it's worth, I can very easily see Pauley in space.

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 27, 2016, 05:21:40 PM
I love that we use the same face claims. I have a whole folder full of her. I used her as Nala lol

Lol, proud of us for having good taste.

la dame en noir

I'll go ahead and add that face claim for you Aida Rose.

If anyone else has any face claims, I'll add it :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 27, 2016, 02:32:27 PM
Ok just to make sure I'm not stepping on toes as people see them differently in every game I'm in. What is the duties/differences of the mechanic and the engineer?

Also...hmm face claims, I'm thinking. Pauley Perrette (aka Abby :P),kate mckinnon (aka Holtzmann), natalie dormer..any opinions?

To answer your question, I'll definitely have to research and figure out the differences.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Profile has been added to the first page! You guys can go ahead and fill it out. If you have any questions, let me know.

I'm not on my desktop right now, so my weapons and magic post on the world build thread is still a work in progress.
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Working on a profile! In the meantime, please reserve Matt Bomer as the face claim for my character. 

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on July 27, 2016, 11:26:38 PM
Working on a profile! In the meantime, please reserve Matt Bomer as the face claim for my character.
*drools*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I'll be at most of the day, so I can't really post normally. I have some questions for the group - however.

1. Would you guys like me to find space suit and crew uniform examples? And what sort of specifications would you like me to include?

2. Are there any gameplay or character related questions you have for me?

Also - another note that I've already posted, but need to again.

We need a Captain/Commander & Pilot before we start this game. I will open the OOC tomorrow, but its imperative that we have these characters before the ship can fly anywhere. I would take the position as commander, but I would rather play something less rigorous while I manage the world building thread and GM.

SO! If any of you guys know anyone into sci-fi, point them this direction. I would like to have a balance of males - females - or non-binary genders in the game.

The game has a lot of potential and I have a few mission ideas to start us off. But the game can't happen without someone to be a team leader and fly Titan Dream!

:D
A&A | FxF |

Lunar Raven

Seems like an interesting idea!  (I missed this somehow or was probably tired)

I'll throw my hat in for the position of Captain/Commander.  Do you need a character concept/description right away?

Face claim on Ian Somerhalder?
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Whowhatwhere

I'm interested but I just started playing a spaceship pilot in Revival: Time after Time. Seems as if Lunar Raven claimed captain, and all that's left is pilot. I don't want to mix the two games up. I could wait to come in as something else when you expand, perhaps? Or are there other roles possible to take?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ontan on July 27, 2016, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 28, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

I'll throw my hat in for the position of Captain/Commander.  Do you need a character concept/description right away?

You are all cheating with these male face claims! Lol

All the face claims are actually great hehe, I should get off my butt a pick one :p

So the way I see it (read up on it via google lol) mechanic repair/matain stuff while engeneers create and build? Does that sound about right? Or am I picturing it all wrong?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 09:45:39 AM
I'm interested but I just started playing a spaceship pilot in Revival: Time after Time. Seems as if Lunar Raven claimed captain, and all that's left is pilot. I don't want to mix the two games up. I could wait to come in as something else when you expand, perhaps? Or are there other roles possible to take?
there is the first mate and scientist as well :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 28, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

no, but the sooner the better. I'll add you to the list when I'm home :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 09:47:42 AM
You are all cheating with these male face claims! Lol

All the face claims are actually great hehe, I should get off my butt a pick one :p

So the way I see it (read up on it via google lol) mechanic repair/matain stuff while engeneers create and build? Does that sound about right? Or am I picturing it all wrong?
no, sounds about right :3
A&A | FxF |

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 09:54:34 AM
there is the first mate and scientist as well :3

Aha! I think I shall apply for scientist. Perhaps a Shoska! I want to ask you about that though - are there more intergenders in Shoska? Is it a very heteronormative society? I would usually play a male but playing an alien might be a good chance to get weird. ;)
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

CurvyKitten

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 09:56:56 AM
no, sounds about right :3

Woot!

And I will be reserving pauley perrette as my face claim! Hopefully others find her as awesome as I do hehe.

Miroque

Ann Hisenburg
Translator

Ann Hisenburg, 21 year old acolyte of the Celestine order, on her first mission outside the strict monastery, where she was birthed (in tubes), to raise the awarness of the order in the galaxy around them. Ann, like all the sisters of the order, is what you call an transhuman, her genes have undergone great transformation, as she´s 9th iteration of breed, toward the perferct man. Perfection, in Orders view, is one of pure gene pool. Every sister and other transhumans are engineered to certain tasks, Ann is made to learn easily. Her coding allows her quickly learn new languages and skills. And by an accident or fate, depends on who you ask, she was birthed with the connection to psionical energies.

When the order learned about the ship and its mission to expanse humanity, they toke great intrest and planned to send one of their young acolyte to work as orders eyes and ears, and to promote their agenda when and if needed.

Ann's psionic abilities: Telepathic comunication (gives her basicly ability to talk with any alien species), Empathic rapport (she feels what people feel around her, and she cant control this ability yet).

Connections: Monastery that trained her.
O/O: My On's and Off's Ann is virgin, and nonsexual. Order is strict when it comes to breeding. Its highly regulated and frawn upon, as medical birthing is in their mind, superior compared to normal births.

Aida Rose

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Woot!

And I will be reserving pauley perrette as my face claim! Hopefully others find her as awesome as I do hehe.
Others definitely do! I know I do.

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Aha! I think I shall apply for scientist. Perhaps a Shoska! I want to ask you about that though - are there more intergenders in Shoska? Is it a very heteronormative society? I would usually play a male but playing an alien might be a good chance to get weird. ;)

Maybe you shouldn't call it getting weird? Since that's a legitimate gender identity real people have.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Its mostly Male & Female like Humans, but intersex isn't uncommon. In fact, its looked at as a blessing from their goddess of fertility. But, I wouldn't call it weird. Its definitely natural, just like it is for humans :3

*adds that note to the world building thread*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Woot!

Awesome! I'm adding her now :D
A&A | FxF |

Alcandre

After thinking it through and seeing that we don't have a pilot, would it be possible for me to move my character to being the pilot?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Alcandre on July 28, 2016, 03:58:49 PM
After thinking it through and seeing that we don't have a pilot, would it be possible for me to move my character to being the pilot?

You're literally sitting right behind me..

Yes >.> lol

OK

So now I need a First Mate/Second in Command and a Mechanic! :D
A&A | FxF |