Titan Dream || Space Exploration - Interest Thread || 2 New Positions!

Started by la dame en noir, July 26, 2016, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Looking for Communications expert & Corporate sponsor rep! If you have no idea how the sponsor rep will work, please PM me for details.

Looking for M, F, Trans, or Non-binary characters :D
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Ace Flyer

Okay, I'm still looking for a good face claim...Just having issues finding someone I like that fits the role of a Mechanic. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know! :D

Also, this is a rough draft mostly...Not the biggest fan of it, so, feedback and suggestions are welcome if the GMs don't want to accept it just yet.

Megan Kubrik
Ace Flyer
Mechanic

Megan's birth was a complete and unwanted accident. So much so, that she was abandoned by her parents shortly after she was born. An abortion when against the beliefs, as would passing her up for adoption. Instead, they planned to claim that she had been stillborn, while disposing of the child herself. Unable to kill her, however, they used the position as workers in a spaceport to put the baby in a crate of supplies that was then loaded onto the ship, thus able to justify to themselves someone would find her, and care for her, and their hands would be clean.

...At least, that's one of many stories she tells herself, to rationalize why she has no parents.

Regardless of how she got there, Megan grew up on space ships. An energetic and active child, and often breaking ship rules and regulations, she kept everyone on the toes. But the energy and innocence was a breath of fresh air among from the typical psychological issues associated with space travel. Except for those that worked in engineers, on any vessel she ended up on. The girl loved the machinery. The engines, the ship systems, how everything worked and ensured the ship itself worked. She watched and learned from everyone she could, showing a natural knack and aptitude for the kind of work that most had to receive specialized training and schooling for. Schooling that she would never receive, as...Well, her birth was unrecorded in any systems. Her DNA profile matched no one. As far as governments, and more important registrars as schools, were concerned she didn't exist.

So life was hard. The ships she would ultimately work on were often less than fully legal. Deep space mining was an often task for her, as she had to fight to keep vessels together that might as well have been held together with duct tape (and in one terrifying experience, all but was). Few understand the inner goings on of ship machinery as well as her, though, and she often had to fight through prejudices than came with being a strong, independent woman in space. She's emotionally distant, the happy child long gone, refusing to make friends easily, due to...events of her past. If at all possible she likes to just stay around her engines, her equipment and tools, keeping them running while ignoring everyone around her. Occasionally exceptions are made, a woman has needs after all, but she works to ensure that one night stands rarely become anything more than one night.

With the Titan Dream project beginning, she made her way onto the crew by essentially stealing the credentials of the mechanic that was supposed to join, in a need for a change of pace in her life (not to mention, being able to work on such a ship would be better than any night of sex, and fully worth the risk of being imprisoned...or jettisoned out of an airlock.)

Connections: To Be Determined -- If anyone is interested, please PM me!
O/O: My O/O's. The list is fairly outdated. Basically, as long as it isn't an Off, I'm willing to try it.
Character On's
Role: Switch (won't admit that she prefers being a Sub)
Women | Being Bitten on the Ears | Breast Play | Foreplay| Being Teased | Tension | Giving Massages | Receiving Massages | Slow, Passionate Kissing | Hair Pulling | Oral | Being Licked | Roughhousing | Vanilla Sex | Rough Sex | Bondage | Orgasm Control | Pleasure Control | Losing Control/Being Dominated/Tables Being Turned | Toys

Character Off's
Player Off's

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

...Well, in that case...woo!

Can you suggest any good face claims? I'm looking for someone a bit...tougher looking?

Kind of thinking Pauline Nordin, but...Not sure if anyone would be much interested in her ^^;

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 03:51:53 PM
...Well, in that case...woo!

Can you suggest any good face claims? I'm looking for someone a bit...tougher looking?

Kind of thinking Pauline Nordin, but...Not sure if anyone would be much interested in her ^^;

Oh jesus christ *blushes*

She's hot lol

Are you going for something more muscular?
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

...Well, if you think she's hot, maybe the Mechanic and the Medic need to meet sometime. She can get hurt as needed ;)

Pauline is more or less my ideal, really, I just was worried some people would be offset by how muscular she is. I could certainly look for a bit more muscle...Tbh, that's probably my biggest kink, and the reasons I'll do anything for a game where someone would play Wonder Woman or She-Hulk for me ^^;;

..really, anything >>;;

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 04:00:25 PM
...Well, if you think she's hot, maybe the Mechanic and the Medic need to meet sometime. She can get hurt as needed ;)

Pauline is more or less my ideal, really, I just was worried some people would be offset by how muscular she is. I could certainly look for a bit more muscle...Tbh, that's probably my biggest kink, and the reasons I'll do anything for a game where someone would play Wonder Woman or She-Hulk for me ^^;;

..really, anything >>;;

I think this face claim is perfect! I'm soooo happy to see thissss whew
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Yay!

If you're content then, can I post her in the Character Thread?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 04:34:14 PM
Yay!

If you're content then, can I post her in the Character Thread?

Yes sir! Just double check to make sure you fill everything out.
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

I think I'm good...just need more pics of this lady, primed and ready to sweep any other ladies off their feet ;)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Guancyto

Jonah Mathias
Guancyto
First Officer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Jonah Mathias was more into spy novels as a kid, figuring that the war with the Shoshka would need intrepid secret agents seducing enemy femme fatales in service of Queen and Country. It... didn't quite work out that way, with the war ending and peaceful relations beginning between the two races. Nonetheless long-standing grievances just don't disappear overnight, and the seamy underbelly of the intelligence community was enormously interested in the aliens - dispositions, political tides, "is this all a trick where they stab us in the back;" it was Jonah's lifeblood for many years as a subcontracted asset (if you don't work directly for the government, he found, you get to do the really fun jobs).

His last job was four years smuggling arms and humanitarian aid to a rebellion against an Earth government that would have tried to shatter the peace between Human and Shoshka. He had a grand time of it before it all went... horribly wrong. Betrayed by one of his own, he was barely able to escape with the remains of his ship, having been identified by the enemy to boot. The UK couldn't admit to helping the rebels, leaving Jonah with no protection and a number of very dangerous men after his head. He needed a place to stay off the radar for a while. He could have picked a manor house in Scotland, but upon hearing that his brother Isaac would be captain of an exploration mission going into an uncharted pocket of space (and certainly getting in over his head), he saw an opportunity to look after the little guy.

It took a brisk trade in what favors he still had remaining, but in the end he was able to secure himself a posting on the furthest thing away from people trying to kill him (well, specifically trying to kill him) - the Titan Dream. He had expected something low-ranking where he wouldn't be bothered. Janitor maybe. Or Chaplain. It was probably someone's little joke that he be First Officer, but he doesn't intend to half-ass the role.

Connections: Isaac Mathias - Brother
O/O: Mine.
Character Ons/Offs: Like Spike Seagal, loves a woman that can kick his ass. Directness, confidence and competitiveness are positives, as is the ability to judo-throw a man through a glassteel window. Spent a lot of time with aliens in his work. Developed a liking for them.

---
Not entirely satisfied with this, but it's acceptable I hope!

la dame en noir

oo 32? I would've thought older!

Anyways, you're free to put him in the Character thread :D
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 04, 2016, 07:25:59 PM
oo 32? I would've thought older!

Well, what do you expect when he's into judo throws through windows. That'll age you terribly.

Guancyto

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on August 04, 2016, 07:36:52 PM
Well, what do you expect when he's into judo throws through windows. That'll age you terribly.
LOL judo throws
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 02:21:09 PM
Players showing Interest

Crew Positions

- Captain/Commander reserved for Lunar Raven [M]
- First Mate/Second in Command reserved for Guancyto [M]
- Pilot reserved for Alcandre [F]
- Scientist reserved for Whowhatwhere [Intersex]
- Weapons expert reserved for DreamlandDenizen [M]
- Medic reserved for la dame en noir [F]
- Cook reserved for Relikai [M]
- Translator reserved for Miroque [F]
- Archaeologist reserved for Ontan [M]
- Mechanic reserved for Ace Flyer [F]
- Navigator reserved for Aida Rose [F]
- Engineer reserved for CurvyKitten [F]
- Communications
- Corporate Sponsor Rep

I think Communications Officer and Corporate Sponsor Rep are both open.

ElvenKitten

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Arklytte

Are you still looking for the Communication officer and Corp Rep?  This looks like a very interesting game and I'm definitely interested. 

I'd be open to either position, though the idea of playing a Mr Johnson for/to the crew piques my curiosity more.

However, I see that ElvenKitten has already expressed interest in the Corp job, and as I've no wish to step on toes, I could try to come up with something for the Commo person.  So long as the job offers more opportunity for roleplaying than 'hailing frequencies open, Captain', that is.   ;D O:)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

Karen Weyland
Elvenkitten
Corporate Sponsor Rep

Here you can talk about your character. Please include personality, a background, their species, and gender. It does not have to be long, but instead of filling out a rigorous profile, i would prefer a brief summary that gives a look into your character.

Name:
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory

Personality:

Appearance:
Connections: OPEN TO ANY
O/O: My O/Os

Ons:

Offs:

Work in progress