Titan Dream || Space Exploration - Interest Thread || 2 New Positions!

Started by la dame en noir, July 26, 2016, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Titan Dream
A Space Opera Small Group Game
Inspired by: Music from Skyworld by Two Steps from Hell, Star Trek, Mass Effect, and Star Wars

About Titan Dream
Titan Dream is a ship comprised of many people, both human and alien. It was a dream made years ago by one woman who wanted to unite the different ruling planets and send them on an exploration that no one has ever done before. Unlike most ships that were either military or mercenary, their goal was different. Together they explored the Milky way, learning all they could from each other and the universe around them.

Their journey was funded by a private company willing to make sure they were equipped with the necessities to get them through. It was impressive ship, with many layers and an intelligent crew. When the passing of Alanar Titus, the founding woman of Titan Dream, came as a surprise, the ship was handed down to the next in line.

Now the ship sails throughout the universe, exploring new and old worlds and uncovering hidden treasures. The team is young, new, and the fresh face the galaxy needs. What sorts of stories and history will the group unfold?...

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

The Story

In 2189, Earth changed drastically. By chance or dumb luck, the human race discovered technology that advanced their species thousands of years ahead. The United States, along with the United Kingdom, were the first of the power nations to discover the technology. It was during a space expedition on Jupiter when they first discovered the element they called ‘Prosper Zero’. This element allowed the human race to advance further than they ever thought possible. The world as we know it, was thrown into a new era of technological advancement.

With the discovery of this new element, the human race was able to launch space academies and programs that would further progress their launch into space colonies and exploration. It took years of studying and investigation, but the world's first exploration took place.

Alanar Titus, an ambitious and driven woman, was the first to found a team of international scientists, soldiers, and archaeologists on an expedition to change the world. Titan Dream was founded through profits of wealthy world leaders in hopes of discovering something wonderful and beneficial for the human race…

Some had hidden agendas.

The first exploration team was comprised of many humans all from different areas on earth. Their discoveries answered the age old question “Is there life outside of Earth” and indeed there was. In 2195, the discovery of the Jupiter alien race - Shoska, the planets were thrown into chaos. The Shoska, a race that thrived in Jupiter’s freezing climate, felt threatened by the sudden appearance of humans and thus throwing them into a war of the ages.

Both Humans and Shoska fought to the death, the Shoska nearly obliterating Earth with weapons the Humans had never seen before. By 2201, after years of fighting, the races called a truce and learned about their differences and how they could help one-another.

Alanar Titus and her crew helped establish the Intergalactic Treaty which meant the planet's could not wage war and would help educate eachother on the vast universe. With the help of the Shoska, Earth was re-built and put into the golden age of new space discovery. There was melding of cultures and even a small colony was erected on Jupiter to help further their advancement.

In 2220, Alanar Titus, along with Yu’ld Duid - leader of the Shoska people, Titan Academy was built and established in the US to help educate both the Shoska and Human race to discover more of the Milky way and beyond. Since its establishment the school has successfully created fast means of travel between Earth and Jupiter via The Prosper Relays. This was a huge success, making space exploration easier and more obtainable.

Though things went well, other world leaders craved more knowledge and power. In 2225, Alanar Titus was found dead in her home only days after denying a contract which would force her crew to take over and colonize various planets inside the Isolde Cluster. The rumor went around that she died from an unknown illness and that is all that's known for now.

Current State

Titan Dream was re-established to continue the exploration of the Milky way and to further advancement of the Shoska and Human races. The team is comprised of Academy graduates and veterans and have come together under the vision of Alanar Titus.

Obedient and driven, the new crew willingly sets course into an unknown cluster where Isolde refused to go. What will happen with the team and what will be the outcome?
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Gameplay

✸  This is a guided roleplay, but I won’t have difficult dice roles and things such as that. Gameplay is simple, each player has a character and each character has a specific role or specialization. For example, if you’re playing the Medic, you may not be someone who sees combat often - but perhaps a standard pistol instead.

✸  Any creature or enemy encounters will be played by me or anyone else who would like to fill the co-gm role. Each creature will have an HP bar and a strong attack that your character has to watch out for. This means that YC can get hurt badly. I will not kill or insist that they die, unless you’re all for that. In fact, I would love to see this game keep all of its original characters.

✸  There can status changes such as, getting poisoned or extremely ill. This might put your character in medical attention for a number of days(your call). But keep in mind if that if it was severe and you plan to put your character back in action, you would need to play it out accordingly. Someone getting impaled wouldn’t be able to spring back up the next day like nothing happened.

✸  Although there has been a breakthrough in technology and medicine, no one is immortal - not even the Shoska. Do not worry, I will not put anyone in danger immediately. Remember, it's a guided sandbox - there is a story and I want there to be character development instead of fighting constantly.

Rules

౦  Absolutely no drama is allowed or wanted outside of IC. Please respect that.

౦  Communication is key. Get to know the players and your GMs. It’ll make writing more fun and inclusive.

౦  Your input is important. This means that I want to hear what ideas you have for missions, new alien races or elements, anything you can think of.

౦  Although I prefer that everyone is engaged, please do not backseat GM. This causes drama and runs off players. If you’re having an issue or disagreement, settle it through PM or let me and Alcandre know.

౦  Dedication is necessary. Real life happens, between work, school, mental health, and hobbies - we’re all busy and we’re all adults. However, I would love that everyone is on the same page writing wise. If you’re going to be absent, let us know, if you can't - let us know as soon as possible so that we know how to move on.

౦  Posts: There is a standard two minimum paragraph post for each player, but I do not expect anyone to make novella sized posts each day. Post how your muse feels, but please give your writers something to work with.

౦  Sex: Yes, it's going to happen, especially in such a tight-nipped group. Since this game will be in the extreme category, please make sure you set scenes up accordingly to your O/Os...my NPC aliens aren’t all nice.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Players showing Interest

Crew Positions

- Captain/Commander
- First Mate/Second in Command
- Pilot
- Scientist
- Weapons expert
- Medic
- Cook
- Translator
- Archaeologist
- Mechanic
- Navigator
- Engineer
- Communications
- Corporate Sponsor Rep

Face Claims

Creating a character for this game will be different from most group games on E. As someone who gets distracted filling out long and complicated character sheets, I have decided to make this one simple without all the unnecessary additives. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Real or realistic art only. No cartoon or anime art.

Insert Character Name
the writer name here
insert crew position here

Here you can talk about your character. Please include personality, a background, their species, and gender. It does not have to be long, but instead of filling out a rigorous profile, i would prefer a brief summary that gives a look into your character.

Connections: If any
O/O: Player o/o link and a short description of the character's o/o

[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]http://i63.tinypic.com/1056xys.jpg[/img][/float][center][size=14pt][b]Insert Writer Name[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=12pt][sub]the writer name here[/sub][/size][/center]
[center][size=12pt][sub]insert crew position here[/sub][/size][/center]
[center][url=insert character img link]✖[/url][url=insert character img link]✖[/url][url=insert character img link]✖[/url][/center]

[justify]Here you can talk about your character. Please include personality, a background, their species, and gender. It does not have to be long, but instead of filling out a rigorous profile, i would prefer a brief summary that gives a look into your character.[/justify]

[b]Connections:[/b] If any
[b]O/O:[/b] Player o/o link and a short description of the character's o/o
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I. Who is the GM?
It is I, La Dame en Noir. I will be your host and GM for this fun little story that took my months to put together(mostly because I’m easily distracted)
      I.1 Who is the Co-GM?
           That would be Alcandre! She's friendly and helps keep me sane. You can ask her questions when you can't reach me. But I would prefer if we're grouped in the same PM, so I can keep up! :D

II. Is it small game only?
No. I’m starting this off as a group of 14 players, myself included, because it’ll be easier for me to handle. I hope to reach big game status and bring more players in later on.

III. Where is the game taking place?
The IC, OOC, and any other threads outside of the world building will be in the Extreme category - because...aliens

IV. Can I play a Shoska?
Yes, all the information about the alien race will and can be found in the world building thread.

V. I have an idea for a mission/alien race, etc!
Awesome! Give me your creative brain now. All concepts can and will be taken into consideration. It must be detailed(as you can get it) and PMed over to me to evaluate. If I see it possible, I will post in the OOC for input by the rest of the players.

VI. Who can play in Titan Dream?
Anyone and everyone. This open to every writer capable of meeting my writing criteria. This means the game is LGBTQ friendly. All non-binary, cis, and trans genders are welcome!

VII. Where will the game be taking place?
On the ship Titan Dream. It's a space exploration story, but there is room for something different should this game reach big game status.

VII. Can I play two characters?
No, I want to have a diverse group of writers. So! Pick your occupation now! :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Alcandre

I'm so interested! I would also like My character to be a mechanic. A lesbian mechanic. How stereotypical! Lol.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

why must you create so many amazing Group games? :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on July 26, 2016, 02:30:46 PM
why must you create so many amazing Group games? :P

Well, I'm hoping this one lasts. I've had the concept in mind for months now...
A&A | FxF |

Miroque

I would love to play the scientist or the Captain.. althou Im submissive (irl) I think I could pull off pretty good captain..

If there is "psionics" (force/what ever) I would throw my hat to that ... (maybe cook or translator in that case)

Character will be human female in any case.. or genetically altered human (transhuman, being genetically made "perfect")

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 02:31:56 PM
Well, I'm hoping this one lasts. I've had the concept in mind for months now...

I feel you :/

Though most of my group games died because I suck as a GM.

So how will the crew work when they are in the ship? Something like FTL where every crew member augments the section they run and control?

"Emergency power to the shields! Divert power from the Scanners to the lasers!" :P

I kind of want to run the Sensor Suite or something similar.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Miroque on July 26, 2016, 02:33:10 PM
I would love to play the scientist or the Captain.. althou Im submissive (irl) I think I could pull off pretty good captain..

If there is "psionics" (force/what ever) I would throw my hat to that ... (maybe cook or translator in that case)

Character will be human female in any case.. or genetically altered human (transhuman, being genetically made "perfect")

Take your time and think about a concept. I'm still working on the world building thread at the moment.

As for captains/commanders - I would prefer the character be genetically human. Whether they're sexually submissive or not does not hinder their work ethic. However, I do not want push over or meek characters.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on July 26, 2016, 02:34:40 PM
I feel you :/

Though most of my group games died because I suck as a GM.

So how will the crew work when they are in the ship? Something like FTL where every crew member augments the section they run and control?

"Emergency power to the shields! Divert power from the Scanners to the lasers!" :P

I kind of want to run the Sensor Suite or something similar.

That'll be something I'll add to the combat side of things in the world building thread. Most fighting will happen on level ground - instead of air combat. This is mostly because its a space exploration ship and not a military ship. Things will change as the story progresses, but its not something to worry about at the moment.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 02:37:45 PM
That'll be something I'll add to the combat side of things in the world building thread. Most fighting will happen on level ground - instead of air combat. This is mostly because its a space exploration ship and now a military ship. Things will change as the story progresses, but its not something to worry about at the moment.

Okay ^_^

Miroque

@GM: so will there be "psionics"/force/what not ?

And yea, thats why I stated that I might not be the best choise for captain, as she/he needs to be quite strong willed.

I have no problem of making character to this setting.

la dame en noir

Space magic? Yes - I'm still figuring out what to call it and the logistics of it. My world building thread is still a work in progress. I'm currently just trying to put together information on the alien race.
A&A | FxF |

Miroque

Allrighty then. I got my application "idea" set.

Translator of the ship, trained in secluded space monastery, run by wierd occultist females of (most?) races, who had the connection to the invisible spacemagic.

Ann Hisenburg, 17 year old acolyte of the order, on her first mission outside the (Bene-Gessarit) monastery, where she was birthed (in tubes), to raise the awarness of the order in the galaxy around them.
Psi/force abilities: Telepathic comunication (gives her basicly ability to talk with any alien species), Empathic rapport (she feels what people feel around her, and she cant control this ability yet).

la dame en noir

I like the idea, but she will be a bit too young for the crew. I'll post the character sheet here once I've garnered enough interest! :D
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

*Cant decide if I want to play Engineer or Weapons expert.*

But I do have a possible idea that she was secretly contacted by a Human Supremacy group *cough* not Cerberus*cough* and either blackmailed or convinced to try and make sure certain goals of this group occur.

Just a possibility.

Miroque

@GM: Age was thrown in there, to point she's young and naive... streight out of Bene-Gessarit monastery

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on July 26, 2016, 03:03:31 PM
*Cant decide if I want to play Engineer or Weapons expert.*

But I do have a possible idea that she was secretly contacted by a Human Supremacy group *cough* not Cerberus*cough* and either blackmailed or convinced to try and make sure certain goals of this group occur.

Just a possibility.

It would make sense considering a world power is having them go to this cluster of stars even though Alanar refused. If you have something more indepth, PM it to me.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Miroque on July 26, 2016, 03:05:29 PM
@GM: Age was thrown in there, to point she's young and naive... streight out of Bene-Gessarit monastery
ah okay lol
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

@Lustful - which position would you like to reserve?
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Could I reserve navigator? Is that how it works?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 26, 2016, 04:28:38 PM
Could I reserve navigator? Is that how it works?

lol yes! I'll post the character sheet in here as soon as I get more interest!

I'm so happy to see you in here! :D
A&A | FxF |

DreamlandDenizen

I'm Interested!

Like Lustful I'm stuck between weapons expert and engineer. I could go either way but if it's okay with her I think I'll take weapons expert.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 04:18:45 PM
@Lustful - which position would you like to reserve?

Im gonna wait on my character though I am leaning abit towards the Engineer.

la dame en noir

Np lol I'm about to head in for work, but I'll check in every once in a while.
A&A | FxF |

DreamlandDenizen

As the weapons expert I was kinda picturing my character as being the chief security officer as well, while on the ship.  Would that be okay? For instance he could in be charge of matters of security like investigating any crimes or breach of protocol or insubordination that occurred on the ship. He might be responsible for locking people up in the brig if needed. I'm imagining a fairly self important character who's feels he's the only thing keeping the crew from falling into lawlessness and chaos.

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 04:31:06 PM
lol yes! I'll post the character sheet in here as soon as I get more interest!

I'm so happy to see you in here! :D

I'm so happy to be here! x)

la dame en noir

Quote from: DreamlandDenizen on July 26, 2016, 04:48:34 PM
As the weapons expert I was kinda picturing my character as being the chief security officer as well, while on the ship.  Would that be okay? For instance he could in be charge of matters of security like investigating any crimes or breach of protocol or insubordination that occurred on the ship. He might be responsible for locking people up in the brig if needed. I'm imagining a fairly self important character who's feels he's the only thing keeping the crew from falling into lawlessness and chaos.
Kinda lawful neutral? I like it :3
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

I’m stuck between pretty much all the remaining roles – this RP looks amazing! – but I had a few questions about the role of translator. Would it be okay to expand it out to more of an archaeologist / anthropologist archetype? He’ll still do plenty of translating, of course, but the emphasis would be getting out into the field to study cultures / relics / etc., rather than primarily crewing a communications console. I almost hate to say it, but think of Indiana Jones or Nathan Drake in space, as you've probably got the right idea.

Relikai

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on July 26, 2016, 09:02:19 PM
I’m stuck between pretty much all the remaining roles – this RP looks amazing! – but I had a few questions about the role of translator. Would it be okay to expand it out to more of an archaeologist / anthropologist archetype? He’ll still do plenty of translating, of course, but the emphasis would be getting out into the field to study cultures / relics / etc., rather than primarily crewing a communications console. I almost hate to say it, but think of Indiana Jones or Nathan Drake in space, as you've probably got the right idea.

Yes! Actually, that would be great - because I wanted that to be apart of the team, but I couldn't remember.

You know what? How about I just add that to the roster? Then I'll think of one other to keep it even. So, instead of 10 - its going to be 12! :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Relikai

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 10:09:17 PM
NOPE! It's all you! :D

Fine, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Faceclaim shall be the cook, with a generous stash of tasteless aphrodisiac hidden in his room!!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Relikai on July 26, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
Fine, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Faceclaim shall be the cook, with a generous stash of tasteless aphrodisiac hidden in his room!!

LOL! I like this. I like this idea...

I'll face claim him for you! :D
A&A | FxF |

Alcandre

I'm gonna go ahead and face claim Rose McIver for my lesbian mechanic. Because cute, innocent badass mechanic with a cute smile is my life. Also....lesbian!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Alcandre on July 26, 2016, 10:19:50 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and face claim Rose McIver for my lesbian mechanic. Because cute, innocent badass mechanic with a cute smile is my life. Also....lesbian!
Lord lol
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
Yes! Actually, that would be great - because I wanted that to be apart of the team, but I couldn't remember.

You know what? How about I just add that to the roster? Then I'll think of one other to keep it even. So, instead of 10 - its going to be 12! :D

Great! I'll reserve the role of archeologist, then.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Relikai

-Hunts for partners-

Oh, er- I mean, where do we send our apps? Here, or PM ?

la dame en noir

I'll probably have you all post them here at first and then send them too me. But don't worry about that just yet. I have to add a little bit more to my world building thread.

currently working on the weapons and magic portion

Then I'll post the template from the world building thread into the interest thread. I'll probably open up the OOC Friday! :D
A&A | FxF |

CurvyKitten

Raises hand~ I'd love to try out for the Engineer spot if its still open!?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

CurvyKitten

Ok just to make sure I'm not stepping on toes as people see them differently in every game I'm in. What is the duties/differences of the mechanic and the engineer?

Also...hmm face claims, I'm thinking. Pauley Perrette (aka Abby :P),kate mckinnon (aka Holtzmann), natalie dormer..any opinions?

Aida Rose

I'm probably going to use Natasha Ndlovu as a face and I'll hopefully send a CS soon x)

I LOVE Abbey! Good choices all around!!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 27, 2016, 03:39:42 PM
I'm probably going to use Natasha Ndlovu as a face and I'll hopefully send a CS soon x)

Oh she is pretty!

And yeah I'm leaning towards Abby, just not sure if she fits the setting. Wanting quirky mad scientist feel :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 27, 2016, 03:39:42 PM

I love that we use the same face claims. I have a whole folder full of her. I used her as Nala lol
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 27, 2016, 03:46:20 PM
Oh she is pretty!

And yeah I'm leaning towards Abby, just not sure if she fits the setting. Wanting quirky mad scientist feel :P

I think so too! x)

Ohh yeah. Setting can be tricky. For what it's worth, I can very easily see Pauley in space.

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 27, 2016, 05:21:40 PM
I love that we use the same face claims. I have a whole folder full of her. I used her as Nala lol

Lol, proud of us for having good taste.

la dame en noir

I'll go ahead and add that face claim for you Aida Rose.

If anyone else has any face claims, I'll add it :D
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 27, 2016, 02:32:27 PM
Ok just to make sure I'm not stepping on toes as people see them differently in every game I'm in. What is the duties/differences of the mechanic and the engineer?

Also...hmm face claims, I'm thinking. Pauley Perrette (aka Abby :P),kate mckinnon (aka Holtzmann), natalie dormer..any opinions?

To answer your question, I'll definitely have to research and figure out the differences.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Profile has been added to the first page! You guys can go ahead and fill it out. If you have any questions, let me know.

I'm not on my desktop right now, so my weapons and magic post on the world build thread is still a work in progress.
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Working on a profile! In the meantime, please reserve Matt Bomer as the face claim for my character. 

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on July 27, 2016, 11:26:38 PM
Working on a profile! In the meantime, please reserve Matt Bomer as the face claim for my character.
*drools*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I'll be at most of the day, so I can't really post normally. I have some questions for the group - however.

1. Would you guys like me to find space suit and crew uniform examples? And what sort of specifications would you like me to include?

2. Are there any gameplay or character related questions you have for me?

Also - another note that I've already posted, but need to again.

We need a Captain/Commander & Pilot before we start this game. I will open the OOC tomorrow, but its imperative that we have these characters before the ship can fly anywhere. I would take the position as commander, but I would rather play something less rigorous while I manage the world building thread and GM.

SO! If any of you guys know anyone into sci-fi, point them this direction. I would like to have a balance of males - females - or non-binary genders in the game.

The game has a lot of potential and I have a few mission ideas to start us off. But the game can't happen without someone to be a team leader and fly Titan Dream!

:D
A&A | FxF |

Lunar Raven

Seems like an interesting idea!  (I missed this somehow or was probably tired)

I'll throw my hat in for the position of Captain/Commander.  Do you need a character concept/description right away?

Face claim on Ian Somerhalder?
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Whowhatwhere

I'm interested but I just started playing a spaceship pilot in Revival: Time after Time. Seems as if Lunar Raven claimed captain, and all that's left is pilot. I don't want to mix the two games up. I could wait to come in as something else when you expand, perhaps? Or are there other roles possible to take?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ontan on July 27, 2016, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 28, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

I'll throw my hat in for the position of Captain/Commander.  Do you need a character concept/description right away?

You are all cheating with these male face claims! Lol

All the face claims are actually great hehe, I should get off my butt a pick one :p

So the way I see it (read up on it via google lol) mechanic repair/matain stuff while engeneers create and build? Does that sound about right? Or am I picturing it all wrong?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 09:45:39 AM
I'm interested but I just started playing a spaceship pilot in Revival: Time after Time. Seems as if Lunar Raven claimed captain, and all that's left is pilot. I don't want to mix the two games up. I could wait to come in as something else when you expand, perhaps? Or are there other roles possible to take?
there is the first mate and scientist as well :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 28, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

no, but the sooner the better. I'll add you to the list when I'm home :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 09:47:42 AM
You are all cheating with these male face claims! Lol

All the face claims are actually great hehe, I should get off my butt a pick one :p

So the way I see it (read up on it via google lol) mechanic repair/matain stuff while engeneers create and build? Does that sound about right? Or am I picturing it all wrong?
no, sounds about right :3
A&A | FxF |

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 09:54:34 AM
there is the first mate and scientist as well :3

Aha! I think I shall apply for scientist. Perhaps a Shoska! I want to ask you about that though - are there more intergenders in Shoska? Is it a very heteronormative society? I would usually play a male but playing an alien might be a good chance to get weird. ;)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 09:56:56 AM
no, sounds about right :3

Woot!

And I will be reserving pauley perrette as my face claim! Hopefully others find her as awesome as I do hehe.

Miroque

Ann Hisenburg
Translator

Ann Hisenburg, 21 year old acolyte of the Celestine order, on her first mission outside the strict monastery, where she was birthed (in tubes), to raise the awarness of the order in the galaxy around them. Ann, like all the sisters of the order, is what you call an transhuman, her genes have undergone great transformation, as she´s 9th iteration of breed, toward the perferct man. Perfection, in Orders view, is one of pure gene pool. Every sister and other transhumans are engineered to certain tasks, Ann is made to learn easily. Her coding allows her quickly learn new languages and skills. And by an accident or fate, depends on who you ask, she was birthed with the connection to psionical energies.

When the order learned about the ship and its mission to expanse humanity, they toke great intrest and planned to send one of their young acolyte to work as orders eyes and ears, and to promote their agenda when and if needed.

Ann's psionic abilities: Telepathic comunication (gives her basicly ability to talk with any alien species), Empathic rapport (she feels what people feel around her, and she cant control this ability yet).

Connections: Monastery that trained her.
O/O: My On's and Off's Ann is virgin, and nonsexual. Order is strict when it comes to breeding. Its highly regulated and frawn upon, as medical birthing is in their mind, superior compared to normal births.

Aida Rose

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Woot!

And I will be reserving pauley perrette as my face claim! Hopefully others find her as awesome as I do hehe.
Others definitely do! I know I do.

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Aha! I think I shall apply for scientist. Perhaps a Shoska! I want to ask you about that though - are there more intergenders in Shoska? Is it a very heteronormative society? I would usually play a male but playing an alien might be a good chance to get weird. ;)

Maybe you shouldn't call it getting weird? Since that's a legitimate gender identity real people have.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 28, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Its mostly Male & Female like Humans, but intersex isn't uncommon. In fact, its looked at as a blessing from their goddess of fertility. But, I wouldn't call it weird. Its definitely natural, just like it is for humans :3

*adds that note to the world building thread*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Woot!

Awesome! I'm adding her now :D
A&A | FxF |

Alcandre

After thinking it through and seeing that we don't have a pilot, would it be possible for me to move my character to being the pilot?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Alcandre on July 28, 2016, 03:58:49 PM
After thinking it through and seeing that we don't have a pilot, would it be possible for me to move my character to being the pilot?

You're literally sitting right behind me..

Yes >.> lol

OK

So now I need a First Mate/Second in Command and a Mechanic! :D
A&A | FxF |

CurvyKitten

Delilah Rose Druitt
Played By Curvykitten
Engineer

Delilah Rose Druitt was and always has been something beyond a normal young woman. Even before she was born, she was special. Granted that was for reasons that her parents would have loved to avoid, her parents both leaders in their chosen fields. Her mother a brilliant doctor Helen Magnus, and her father an equally brilliant yet farm far more cocky engineer John Druitt. They were excited to know that they were about to bring a small life into the world they were helping to shape. But it seemed that fate wanted to test their devotion as Delilah attempted to come into the world far too early. Thankfully modern technology stepped in and with her parents and their teams they were able to hold off her birth. But it was clear she would still need help once she was brought into the world. So her parents set to work to create what she would need to survive.

Modern technology was an amazing thing of course, but Delilah was still very fragile when she was born. Her parents went to work the moment she was born. Using biotech they had developed for her, this technology opened new advancements that are still in use today. But Delilah is the original and most detailed creation they ever managed to pull off. The original blueprint for technology that has touched areas. Some ranging from modern medicine, to how humans survive lengthy space travel, and even the military.

For the first several years of her life Delilah's weaker systems were supported by outward machines as her parents finished the nano tech that would soon restore and strengthen her system enough to allow her to live freely in their ever evolving world. When she was old enough Delilah underwent a well-planned surgery. They replaced her weakened organs with bioengineer ones. The main one being her heart, they also placed their finally developed nano machines into her blood stream. They would maintain her replaced organs and strength her other systems as she grew up. Other unforeseen developments such as a healing factor, a seemingly unphasable immune system, and a highly active metabolism.

This surgery changed everything for Delilah. She went from a nearly bed ridden little girl. A small, fragile bit of life that lost herself in learning and books of fantasy and travel. The dreams of her future finally seemed to be possible as she grew stronger. Her stunted growth and other health issues were quickly corrected. And the ever smiling and determined girl finally got her chance to fly.

Once Delilah was allowed to run free to speak, she embraced the world like no other. She was of course as intelligent as her parents, that much was easily apparent at a young age even before the surgery. But her boldness and creative nature only grew as she was allowed to truly explore the world...or in this day and age worlds around her. She never met a stranger she didn't know, or a challenge she wasn't ready to face head on. Puzzles were her fun, and creating something new was her passion.

Her parents always said the only things that were ever truly impossible were the things you were too afraid to try. As mad as they sometimes sounded they proved time and time again that sometimes being bold enough to a mad scientist gave birth to the greatest of inventions. Delilah was living proof of this and she intended to continue to prove that.

Delilah quickly advanced through her schooling, even with her series of discipline issues. It wasn't that she went out of her way to break rules, and she never hurt anyone...well at least no one beyond herself and a few labs caught in the crossfire. She bent the rules on what most thought possible, and challenged those that said she was wrong. With the academy, she was known for three things beyond just her family name. How to have fun, how to think outside the box, and her unique sense of self that always had her standing out of any crowd she found herself in.

When word got out about the need for a crew for the Titan Dream, Delilah of course applied with her parents’ consent. There were concerns due to some of her more interesting run ins with the rules. But she had outstanding recommendations from her teachers and had a few interesting developments already designed for the ship. All of which made it hard to say no, so of course they didn't. Delilah was beyond excited, each day that passed only making her more eager. Her chance to fly, her chance to see the universe, her chance to have the life she spent so many years dreaming about was just before her.

Connections: OPEN TO LINKS, FEEL FREE TO PM
O/O:Delilah isn't afraid to get a little freaky, she is no virgin but she doesn't just fall in bed with everyone she meets. Open minded she doesn't really slip herself into on sexual orientation or another. But if one must really receive a label it would be pansexual. She is attracted to the mind first, and no that doesn't mean you have to some super genius either. Challenge her way of thinking, help her see things she hasn't, and keep up with he cheeky demeanor and your already ahead of the game.

Ons: Open and an ever growing list

Offs: vore, gore, bathroom stuff, extreme pain or marring of her body, feet (others feet if you wanna snuggle hers ok but be warned she's ticklish and very wiggly), bad smells, bestiality,

Sorry I sent the sheet to you la dame, hit the send button instead of the post one LOL....I SORRY~ looks all cute at you~

Alcandre

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Yes >.> lol

OK

I was just trying to be polite!  :P

Aida Rose

Delilah looks adorable!

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Yes >.> lol

OK

I'm lmao'ing my ass off at the sitting behind.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

That's what makes it great lol!

How does the Academy work, vaguely? Like is it a college type deal and does it cost money? Also, is everything cool between the Shoska and Humans or is there some residual mistrust sometimes? For what it's worth, I'm not looking for an excuse to make a bigot. Just wondering. Sorry if it's in the world building thread and I missed it.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 28, 2016, 04:16:25 PM
That's what makes it great lol!

How does the Academy work, vaguely? Like is it a college type deal and does it cost money? Also, is everything cool between the Shoska and Humans or is there some residual mistrust sometimes? For what it's worth, I'm not looking for an excuse to make a bigot. Just wondering. Sorry if it's in the world building thread and I missed it.

No, you didn't miss it. I'm still working out the finer details of the academy. Its just like any university - money or scholarships. It's expensive, however.

The relationships between the Shoska and Human are better than they were when the war happened. There might be some mistrust here and there, but its not like it used to be.

Sorry for all the little information. I'm still working on the world building thread D:
A&A | FxF |

Guancyto

I'd be game for being the first mate. That's a professional dramatic foil for the captain and romancer of all the aliens, right?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Guancyto on July 28, 2016, 04:21:45 PM
I'd be game for being the first mate. That's a professional dramatic foil for the captain and romancer of all the aliens, right?

Lol I mean - are you going for a captain kirk in spocks shoes kind of deal? lol. You can create your character however you like. So does that mean you want me to put you down as first mate?
A&A | FxF |

Guancyto

I was referring more to Riker to tell the truth.

And yes, please do! I will face claim... Daniel Craig.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Guancyto on July 28, 2016, 04:27:52 PM
I was referring more to Riker to tell the truth.

And yes, please do! I will face claim... Daniel Craig.

lol ah

Sounds good :D
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Ooh, good claim.

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 28, 2016, 04:20:36 PM
No, you didn't miss it. I'm still working out the finer details of the academy. Its just like any university - money or scholarships. It's expensive, however.

The relationships between the Shoska and Human are better than they were when the war happened. There might be some mistrust here and there, but its not like it used to be.

Sorry for all the little information. I'm still working on the world building thread D:

Don't be sorry! Thanks for answering me so quickly. I'm looking forward to what else there is.

la dame en noir

This is going to sound strange.

I know I asked for it be mentioned in character summary, but I wanted to know what sexualities we have?

Just in case people are looking for romance, they won't feel left out.

A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

I'm guessing we just post the sheet here? Hope the character's okay!

Edolie "Eddy" Harrak
Aida Rose
Navigator

Species: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: 5'8"/172.72 cm. Eddy's beautiful. While long and slim, she has an overall womanish shape. Currently, her skin's unmarred and flawless, save one or two callouses on her hands from the hard work of living. To be honest, she's not entirely sure what a callous is and doesn't care enough to look it up. She has a couple piercings, such as septum and eyebrow. There's a lot of pride put into Eddy's appearance, and usually hates when her carefully done look's messed up. However, she loves getting messy, in the right context. 

Personality: Eddy often bluntly speaks her mind. Which might be fine, if she weren't about as delicate as she looks. She's careless about this danger and just about everything that doesn't involve her work. It gets her into trouble often, but to some that just makes her seem all the more fun and lends itself to what most find captivating about her. She's highly motivated by the prospect of her making her Aunt proud and catching the notice of her somewhat uncaring parents. While perhaps not very funny herself, she loves anyone who can tell a good joke (or sometimes a fun lie) and has an overall mellow attitude.

As far as other beliefs and ways of life, Eddy's tolerant. She may not be incredibly well informed. Or informed. But she is incredibly eager to learn. Meeting new people. Seeing new things and places. Mapping those things and places. Isn't that why they all got in the business? It's 100% why Eddy did. Her favorite things are yoga, her Aunt, parties and entertainment,  dancing, new experiences, and the numbers. Her least favorite are boredom, failed relationships, bad food, and politics.

Background: Mariposa and Isaac Harrak were wildly in love. Everyone on the old block knew this and no one more than their daughter. It was the quintessential romance, very boy meets girl. There was even some forbidden love. Mariposa's parents were old money, the type that made up for their now dwindled funds with social capital. A favorite daughter married to a middle class nobody would (and did) compromise that capital. They threatened to cut her off. She called their bluff and didn't stop smiling at Isaac, even when it became apparent they hadn't bluffed.

The truth was, Eddy had been an accident. Mari grew up accustomed to a certain lifestyle. What little luxury she and Isaac had been able to scrap together blew to the winds when they found themselves burdened with a little baby girl. Part of Mari wonders what might've happened if they hadn't noticed the pregnancy too late, if they'd had the opportunity to...take care of it, but as with all things, Mari and Isaac had been too distracted by each other. This preoccupation didn't wane with the inclusion of their newborn. The rare instances of their focus on her are incredibly precious to Eddy to this day, even though she would vehemently deny it.

Surprisingly, any parenting Eddy resolved was from her Aunt Memphis, on her mother's side. Eddy's Aunt was able to visit often, under the not false pretense that she came to talk some sense into Mari. Sometimes Eddy wondered if Memphis hadn't set her sights on her with the intent of using her as leverage against Mari, but Memphis was smart enough to see that wouldn't work. Yet she still kept coming. As infrequent as those visits were, Memphis will always have a special place on Eddy's heart. Still, it never really filled the hole. Neither did her numerous friendships or, often ill-advised, relationships.

Titan caught Eddy's attention with the allure of the new especially since the old had so consistent let her down. It felt like no matter where she went on Earth, it was all the same. Bum parents, bum exes, bum friends. Although her parents never bothered with any kind of college fund, Eddy had a big scholarship and an Aunt willing to fill in the gaps. She kind of fell into navigation, having entered Titan for something with a little more flash, but when she took a class in it to pad her coursework, something clicked. The numbers made so much sense, were so calming, so removed from all those messy emotions.

Connections: None yet and super open to them.

O/O:  Mine. I'm super willing to include anything that's not on the very short and in no way exhaustive Ons below, as long as it's not on my Offs and I feel it doesn't go completely against her character.
Ons: Affection, Kissing, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Force, Pleasure Control, Orgasm Control, Spanking, Light Bondage, Manhandling, Marking, Banter, Teasing, Confidence, etc
Offs: Degradation, Humiliation, Gore, Vore, Toilet Play, Feet, etc

la dame en noir

lol you didn't need to add all dat lol

But if it makes it easier :P

I like her though :D

I'll go ahead and make a character thread for everyone now and open up the OOC tomorrow.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I made the character thread! :D Let me know if you're completely done with your character sheet and I can post it.

Or if you'd rather, you can post it yourself.
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Hey! lol my sheet's not longer than anyone else's!

Also, yay new threads.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

DreamlandDenizen

Faceclaim: Jason Statham.
Nailed it!

John Parker
DreamlandDenizen
Weapons Expert

There are some people who recognized the name John Parker. He and a handful of other survivors aboard the massive ship called 'Pilgrim Six' had made the rounds on some of the smaller news outlets after they finally fell into stable orbit around Jupiter. They were met with cameras and reporters as they took their first unsteady steps on solid ground. The Pilgrim Six certainly wasn't the first huge ship to leave earth for Jupiter, carrying hundreds of thousands of souls, nor was it the last. What made it note worthy was how long it took. Their trip which was scheduled for 6 months ended up taking 10 years. When Pilgrim Six stopped transmitting, and missed it's arrival date, many people on Earth and on Jupiter assumed the crew had all died in some horrible accident, or been taken by some other alien race. Their fate was the topic of a good many water cooler conversation for the week or so that it was on people's minds.

What had really happened was the poor exterior plating of their ship allowed their electronics to be fried by a solar flare, leaving hundreds of thousands of people adrift in space with no navigation, no hope of getting back home, no hope of getting to their destination and only 6 months worth of rations. Over those 10 years adrift John -- who was on board as an entry level security officer -- saw the worst side of human nature. He watched as what was supposed to be an evolved, space faring, enlightened species quickly reverted back to their most basic primal instincts when they realized there wasn't enough food for everyone.

Yes, John had to kill to keep himself alive (in fact at times the killing is all he can remember) but unlike the others (including many of his superiors) he never reverted to a purely animalistic state. He had his own rules and he followed them: always protect the men you're with; never shoot an unarmed man no matter how much he deserved it; assist the wounded if you can; women and children eat first; never let 'em see you sweat. He followed the rules and soon people followed him. He led an organized group that protected the remaining rations from the great many who had gone mad, cleared the ships's hallways of the dead giving them as peaceful a send off into the void as possible, and just generally looked after each other. He brought about order and, though it was only 500, he saw to it that there were some that survived. They'd even managed to restore the electronics and correct course.

After setting foot on ground he told himself he'd never go off world in a giant tin can again. However it was the thought of what would have happened on Pilgrim Six, had he not been there -- the thought of those 500 lives he'd grown so fond of having been lost -- that was enough to convince him to join the Titan Dream and to take up, once more, the role of protector.

Connections: None yet
O/O:
Ons: Strong female characters, teasing, foreplay, lots of naughty stuff really
Offs: Not easily turned off, don't worry about it.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Relikai

Things are getting a little busy, especially with Friday and the weekend. Will get a Charsheet by Sat Noon GMT+8!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Relikai on July 28, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
Things are getting a little busy, especially with Friday and the weekend. Will get a Charsheet by Sat Noon GMT+8!
Take your time! :D
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

The CS for my character, Alexander Carter, will be up soon. Until then, here’s some semi-related information for an alien race, the Skree (presented with much thanks to La Dame, for allowing contributions).

Alien Races: The Skree

The Skree

Dubbed the Skree – an onomatopoeia of their shrieking battle cry – these creatures are very minor players on the intergalactic stage, having never colonised beyond the small habitable moon that is their homeworld. Despite this, they have garnered notoriety beyond their numbers due to their unusual characteristics and media sensationism from the galactic community.

Physically, the Skree are a truly hideous sight: with grotesquely disproportioned bodies and twitching, spasmodic movements, their appearance is at best ugly, and more commonly revulsive or terrifying to other races. Their insectile appearance is only reinforced by extreme sexual dimorphism, with males standing around 2 meters in height, while fully grown females are the size of buildings, easily towering over ten meters. With a convulsing array of stingers and their prominent ‘jaws’, their species clearly has predatory origins.

Despite their menacing visage and a lack of personal accruements (such as clothing or jewellery), the Skree are a highly intelligence race, and have developed accordingly. Eloquence and spiritualism are their most common traits, giving them a surprisingly poetic disposition that seems entirely at odds with their primordial appearance. Their society is ritualised and sophisticated, and with the very notable exception of ‘martial peacekeepers’ – something analogous to both a law enforcer and a warrior monk – they practice strict pacifism within their communities. This is due to a powerful biological stress response that sends them into an aimless, violent rage. Ostensibly, this has ceased to be a problem for at least two centuries, as the advent of pharmaceuticals gave the Skree a means of chemically inhibiting the stress response, but it’s still had a profound impact on Skree culture. Even now, any form of confrontation within their society, even something as friendly as competitive sport, is seen as taboo.

While most Skree are content to stay on their modest homeworld, a few rare individuals have taken to the stars for diplomatic missions or cultural exchange. Without a doubt, the most famous of these is the Skree adventurer, the colourfully named Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets. Though a scholar at heart, Zan unwittingly gained celebrity status owing to the massive (and arguably exploitative) media reaction that quickly latched onto his career: the sight of a giant, hideous insectoid attending formal academic summits was simply too bizarre to pass up, especially when said insectoid went from uncontrollable screeching one minute, and giving its research findings in haiku the next. The ascetic Zan and his human assistant, Carter, went on to become celebrity icons, with countless documentaries and reality entertainment shows detailing their bizarre exploits to a growing audience of puzzled but enthused viewers. Unfortunately, male Skree are short-lived by nature, and their religious beliefs preclude the use of life-extending medicine. Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets is now in the final stages of life, and has recently entered palliative care. His assistant, Carter, has temporarily withdrawn from media appearances in order to consolidate the life works of his mentor and friend before it's too late.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ontan on July 29, 2016, 01:50:56 AM
The CS for my character, Alexander Carter, will be up soon. Until then, here’s some semi-related information for an alien race, the Skree (presented with much thanks to La Dame, for allowing contributions).

The Skree

Dubbed the Skree – an onomatopoeia of their shrieking battle cry – these creatures are very minor players on the intergalactic stage, having never colonised beyond the small habitable moon that is their homeworld. Despite this, they have garnered notoriety beyond their numbers due to their unusual characteristics and media sensationism from the galactic community.

Physically, the Skree are a truly hideous sight: with grotesquely disproportioned bodies and twitching, spasmodic movements, their appearance is at best ugly, and more commonly revulsive or terrifying to other races. Their insectile appearance is only reinforced by extreme sexual dimorphism, with males standing around 2 meters in height, while fully grown females are the size of buildings, easily towering over ten meters. With a convulsing array of stingers and their prominent ‘jaws’, their species clearly has predatory origins.

Despite their menacing visage and a lack of personal accruements (such as clothing or jewellery), the Skree are a highly intelligence race, and have developed accordingly. Eloquence and spiritualism are their most common traits, giving them a surprisingly poetic disposition that seems entirely at odds with their primordial appearance. Their society is ritualised and sophisticated, and with the very notable exception of ‘martial peacekeepers’ – something analogous to both a law enforcer and a warrior monk – they practice strict pacifism within their communities. This is due to a powerful biological stress response that sends them into an aimless, violent rage. Ostensibly, this has ceased to be a problem for at least two centuries, as the advent of pharmaceuticals gave the Skree a means of chemically inhibiting the stress response, but it’s still had a profound impact on Skree culture. Even now, any form of confrontation within their society, even something as friendly as competitive sport, is seen as taboo.

While most Skree are content to stay on their modest homeworld, a few rare individuals have taken to the stars for diplomatic missions or cultural exchange. Without a doubt, the most famous of these is the Skree adventurer, the colourfully named Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets. Though a scholar at heart, Zan unwittingly gained celebrity status owing to the massive (and arguably exploitative) media reaction that quickly latched onto his career: the sight of a giant, hideous insectoid attending formal academic summits was simply too bizarre to pass up, especially when said insectoid went from uncontrollable screeching one minute, and giving its research findings in haiku the next. The ascetic Zan and his human assistant, Carter, went on to become celebrity icons, with countless documentaries and reality entertainment shows detailing their bizarre exploits to a growing audience of puzzled but enthused viewers. Unfortunately, male Skree are short-lived by nature, and their religious beliefs preclude the use of life-extending medicine. Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets is now in the final stages of life, and has recently entered palliative care. His assistant, Carter, has temporarily withdrawn from media appearances in order to consolidate the life works of his mentor and friend before it's too late.

BAH why do you hate me so! LOL I remember those creepy bugs, swear I couldn't sleep after I first watched that movie. Felt like things were crawling all over me LOL

Relikai

Jaime 'J' Silverheart
Relikai
Ship's Cook

Appearance

Height - 190cm // 6'4"
Weight - 80kg // 200lbs

Jaime gives off a plain look without tattoos or piercings of any sort, but inside the space suit was a hardened body of muscle and limbs strong enough to wrestle most men to the ground. Jaime keeps his hair well maintained, often applying a little gel to comb them backwards in stylish fashion.

Personality - A man looking for thrill, Jaime represents the milder side of 'those who wish to see the world burn', blissfully unaware of consequences as he goes around pulling pranks on multiple people. Jaime possesses a calm mind, rarely panicking or losing his head even in extreme circumstances. He enjoys the pleasures in life - Eating, drinking, sex, anything a man could enjoy after a hard day's work in the kitchen. Most of the time he treats people with respect, allowing them to take the upper hand in a hostile encounter, mainly because he would be cooking their meals in a while, and could tailor a 'special diet' for any antagonist. Jaime is a disciplined man, training hard and keeping himself in shape, often using himself to test out his new recipes.

Background -

Pronunciation - Jayme. Not 'Jaime' like the Lannister Fool.

They say that the easiest way to a man's heart is his stomach, and it was the need for independence which triggered Jaime to learn how to cook, and cook well. Born into a military family, Jaime spent his teenage years beating kids and getting beaten up, before enlisting in the Marines where he fought several battles against insurgents back home. Sick of needing to contend with MREs and the standard of the food, Jaime managed to get transferred to the Supply Division where he served as a cook, taking part time culinary courses and getting a Degree in Nutritional Science where he studied the mixture between taste, nutrition and ingredients, knowing how important it was to be able to create a dish using minimal resources in the field or onboard a ship.

The thirst for adventure often runs within Jaime, especially the possibility of finding new foods and recipes by traveling around the world.

Connections: If any
O/O: Char's similar to player

Lunar Raven

Will work on the Captain here before putting the final sheet up in the characters thread.

Isaac Mathias
Captain/Commander
| |

Height: 5' 11"; Weight: 160 lbs.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible*

Background: Isaac was born as a citizen of the United Kingdom.  Even as a young boy, he grew up with the idea that one day he'd enlist in the army to fight war against the Shoska, but when the war ended, he was left adrift for a while.  At 18 years of age, Isaac's first career was with the Police Force where he relished the idea of dangerous work and catching criminals.  During his time, it was noted that he had a fairly sharp mind and was quickly moved to detective work.  Despite distinguished service, Isaac came to loathe all the red-tape which made officers law enforcers rather than heroes who upheld justice.  With his childhood aspirations shattered by his brush with the real world, he tendered his resignation, feeling that if he stayed too long, he may well start walking the path of crooked cop.

Life after this was a few years of soul-searching and wandering for him, doing random things as suited his whims, at least until he decided he wasn't coming to any concrete answer and was just wasting his life away.  Wanting to put himself back on track, he decided to salvage his childhood aspirations and joined the army where, after a year, his dedication, commitment, and ability to focus earned him candidacy as a prospective recruit in the British Special Forces.  Whilst the training was gruelling, Isaac managed to pass through a combination of physical robustness and sheer willpower to continue when he would have otherwise collapsed.

With a natural aptitude for empathy and command, as well as willingness to rise up to the challenges of military life, Isaac's career was on the up and up.  Shortly before he was about to receive a promotion to the rank of Major, life threw a curve-ball at him.  What started off as chronic migraines and bouts of nausea eventually took a deleterious turn on his health, enough to incapacitate him from regular duties; hospitalisation and examination eventually revealed that prolonged exposure to Prosper Zero had caused him to start manifesting Visic abilities, though Isaac was having a particularly strong reaction to it.  Rehabilitation, training, and conditioning, but even so, his body didn't take particularly well to his awakened Visic abilities.

Personality: Isaac Mathias has an easy going manner that belies just how seriously he takes his obligations.  In his off-hours, he's friendly and affable, but when faced with a task at hand, his entire focus zeros in on it to the point where he can be gruff and overly cool to the point that those who don't know him better would think him another person.  Mathias is an ardent believer in getting the job done and getting it right the first time; he's fairly (occasionally overly) meticulous in studying up on anything he's about to get himself into - he's a by-the-book person, at least until he determines that following the rules will get a lot of people hurt or killed, or might affect the success of the mission, in which he allows his own experiences to guide his decisions.  He is known to have a sardonic sense of humour that occasionally manifest at inappropriate times.  On the whole, Isaac tends to like slipping into the role of peacemaker, though he doesn't hesitate to call to account those who are out of line or put the hammer down when a decision needs to be made.

The easiest time to approach Isaac is when he's not busy with his duties.  His past-times include playing chess, spending time on the shooting range, or painting.

Skills: Isaac has the skills and physical stamina expected of someone put through British Special Forces training, but his real forte has been team building  and guidance through high risk missions.  Able to keep his cool under most conditions, combined with detailed procedural knowledge, and an analytical mind had enabled him to complete his missions or else salvage ones that have gone sideways.

Whilst, in theory, Isaac possesses Visic potential, nausea and minor haemorrhaging means its something he's loathe to use; something that is further compounded by a mental block that only allows him to use it in times of anger (the one emotion he has the tightest reign on).

Connections: <To Be Determined.  Possibly with Guancyto character.>
O/O: Elliquiy O/O; F-List
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

CurvyKitten

Lol Jamie is going to get to know Delilah pretty quick. That fast metabolism has her eating all the time lol.

I have decided (on my car ride into work this morning)she also listens to earth oldies and is often found dancing about about her lab...possible with dagerous equipment tow lol.

Whowhatwhere

Juliad Nuluud
Science Officer
(Face Claim: Christina Kartchner. Can anyone photoshop her markings on her?)
Species: Shoska
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 pounds

Appearance: Her Shoska markings are usual - Orange, tattoo-like, and all over her body. Her particular markings are long and thin, travelling most of the way up and down her body. Her hair is the usual white (translucent). The military standard allow for dye jobs among this race, so she dyes it a deep purple, complementary to her markings. Her eyes are a lighter purple, almost lavender.

Juliad is a being of alien beauty, exotic even to her own kind. As one born as a rare intersex, she was given an equally rarified status among the Shoska, though the binary arrangement of human sexes means that her status is looked upon as strange by them. She keeps her sex private among mixed (alien) company. This odd fact about her preoccupies her brain, making her distracted and broody at times. She presents herself as a very business-like female, using the female pronouns and presenting as female for simplicity's sake.

Her unique nature is always in the back of her mind. Exposure to humans' bigotry against abnormal things have made her ashamed of who she is, and she desires to "pick a side" to make her human acquantances more comfortable. She also buries her confusing biology and desires deep by throwing herself into her work as science officer of the Titan Dream. She robotically fulfills her duties, doing her best to unemotionally and rationally discover new things about the universe on the job. She manages to be friendly and even somewhat extroverted off duty, but in a measured, asexual, platonic way.

She trims hair as a hobby, and sometimes assists the ship's barber. She has an aversion to the body hair that humans grow and irrationally enjoys removing it, though she takes pride in the styles of head hair she can create. She also has a Zen rock garden in miniature on a table in her quarters. She is, in general, a lover of evenness and cleanness that she can do with her hands.

Connections: Just shipmates. She is not particularly attached to her parents or her older sister, and she left no lasting relationships on Saturn. She has been intimate with only a few men (and one woman) in her life.
O/O: Player o/o link
Character's O/O's

Ons:
Acceptance
Intelligence
Patience
Voyeurism & anonymity

Offs:
Ridicule
Rejection
Binary expectations
Loud people
Body hair

la dame en noir

Guys, where are you all getting the gender and sexuality from? It's just supposed to be a short summary lol
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on July 29, 2016, 01:50:56 AM

The Skree

I'm adding this to the world building thread.
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 29, 2016, 12:02:17 PM
Guys, where are you all getting the gender and sexuality from? It's just supposed to be a short summary lol

This is what normal character sheets have...it's maybe part of our programming lol.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 29, 2016, 02:15:58 PM
This is what normal character sheets have...it's maybe part of our programming lol.
My brain hates normal sheets. Whatever works I guess lol
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Posting here for approval. If everything looks okay, I'll copy it over to the character thread!

Dr. Alexander Carter
Played by Ontan
Archaeologist

A desperado and a gentleman, a superstar and a scholar, an enemy of common decency and the best friend to a giant screaming insectoid: Doctor Alexander Carter is all these things. Except, perhaps, the second.

Along with his Skree mentor, Alexander Carter has been a household name for almost a decade, as much from the media sensationism that follows in his wake as his contributions towards archaeology. The pair’s controversial exploits are widely broadcast throughout colonised systems, and rarely disappoint the growing hordes of watchers: from exploring lifeless shipwrecks drifting through space to ‘liberating’ priceless artefacts from black-market collections, their passion for treasure hunting, lazy planning, and brazen disregard for safety or legality make for compelling (if occasionally perplexing) viewing. Their most recent series was Terminus, which documented their recovery of the titular derelict warship from an asteroid field; the series was so popular that its viewership even eclipsed mainstream favourite Fat Chance! The UK’s Greatest Talent / Weight Loss Show, and the international release of Prevenge VII: Patriotism Never Sleeps

In sharp contrast to his ascetic but guileless mentor, Alexander is a rake through and through, with the scandals of his private life rivalling the controversies of his professional career. An eloquent and refined socialite at heart, he’s always fashionably dressed and suavely arrogant, but it would be a grave mistake to write him off as a spineless playboy: over the course of his ruthless career, he’s developed a set of distinctly ungentlemanly skills, especially when it comes to fighting and burglary. However, for all his worldliness and extroversion, Alexander is still remarkably naïve about certain things, particularly the hardships of the lower class. He’s formed casual friendships with beggars and convicts, but he’s never lived a day in their shoes; he’s caroused and brawled in slum bars, but always retired to his plush lodgings afterwards. His ignorance of other people’s pain can give him an air of callousness, making him seem indifferent to suffering when in fact he’s merely oblivious to it. Still, a reputation for cruelty – deserved or otherwise – has done nothing to harm his image in the eyes of a scandal-hungry media, who are ever quick to celebrate him as an antidote to bureaucratic drudgery, and a firebrand counterpart to his spiritual Skree business partner.

Given the notoriety he’d go on to cultivate, it’s surprising to learn that Alexander had a relatively calm start to his career. Born to British aristocracy, his family’s wealth afforded him an excellent education, while their social connections allowed him to jump-start a perfectly respectable career in archaeology and anthropology. Alexander mainly worked on the European Restoration Council, which sought to preserve or rebuild aspects of Earth’s culture following the planet’s extensive recovery after the Jupiter War, though he was also able to pull a few strings and occasionally worked with the Titan Academy on a number of collaborative, multi-national projects. During these years he garnered a reputation for being competent if unremarkable, though gifted with hindsight, it’s now clear that Alexander was starting to foster a growing resentment towards the political interference that so often frustrated his work.

These frustrations hit breaking point when a project to track down looted relics was cancelled due to concerns over the diplomatic ramifications. At this juncture, Alexander didn’t resign so much as go rogue: taking (illegal) copies of the project’s investigative leads, he conducted a short but intensive search for a prospective business partner, and eventually teamed up with an amateur Skree adventurer, the vibrantly titled Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets. Their first venture – the Callisian IV Incident, as it’s now known – was both a spectacular misadventure and an undeserved triumph. The pair was captured by the very militia they were trying to track, and then forced to assist their captors in unearthing a new archaeological site. However, the tenure of their forced labour was to be extremely brief, as their captors rather unwisely withheld the Skree’s tranquilisers, and a wholesale bloodbath quickly ensued. Between camera drones and footage recovered from the slain militiamen, the escapade was recorded in full. Their appearance at an academic summit soon after would prove just as eventful, with Zan making the baffling decision to read out his findings in haiku (between bouts of uncontrollable insectoid shrieking), while Dr Alexander Carter was filmed leaping out a third storey window to avoid some uncomfortable questions from a police investigator. Mainstream reporters and paparazzi alike have been avidly following their exploits since.

In recent months, however, Alexander seems to have grown inexplicably resentful towards the media presence that’s shadowed his every step for the last decade. The mood swing seems entirely at odds with his usual showmanship, and is attributed to the abruptly declining health of his friend and mentor, Mighty Zan. Alexander has since withdrawn from media appearances in order to consolidate his companion’s life works and, if rumour is to be believed, focus on his own academic projects rather than furthering his celebrity status. In the eyes of the media, this is seen as the most hurtful betrayal imaginable. If, like other celebrities, Alexander had been caught with an underage hooker or killed someone whilst drink-driving, that’d be one thing… but to spurn the very cameras that uplifted him to stardom is an unforgivable transgression. The mainstream media have since began a series of attack articles speculating on the ‘real’ reason he’s withdrawn from the spotlight, and have stated that he should make a public press release is he wishes to rebut these theories.

The truth has been a remarkably well-kept secret. Unbeknown to even his most ardent fans, Mighty Zan, Bane of Secrets has already passed away. At the behest of his friend’s final wish, Alexander applied to join the Titan Dream project in order to continue their shared passion for archaeological progress in a more professional, less publicised manner. Notwithstanding the fact his application was filed under a pseudonym, his identity was uncovered during various background checks, though the Titan Project’s administrators have accorded with his request for discretion. They’ve also accepted his application: despite a few… idiosyncrasies… in his methods, there’s little doubt that Dr Alexander Carter is a talented and resourceful archaeologist. His skills and experience has been welcomed aboard, and both sides have agreed not to release any details to the media until after the expedition’s departure.

Connections: Open, and pending negotiation

O/O:
Player Preferences: Please see this link for player Ons and Offs.

Character Preferences:
Ons: The naughty women. The nice women. The women who fall between naughty and nice. The occasional guy who, gender notwithstanding, meets any of the above criteria. The thrill of the chase. Flirting and teasing, even if it goes nowhere.
Offs: Non-consensual, underage, blackmail scenarios, toilet play.

la dame en noir

Ontan, I love everything you make. I was so excited to see you interested in my game, so of course you're approved! <3

Go ahead and post it!!

Still looking for a Female Mechanic. Preferably lesbian or bisexual with a female leaning for sexuality. If not, all good.
A&A | FxF |

Ontan

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 29, 2016, 02:23:46 AM
BAH why do you hate me so! LOL I remember those creepy bugs, swear I couldn't sleep after I first watched that movie. Felt like things were crawling all over me LOL

These bugs are much nicer. Well... provided they get their tranquilisers, that is.

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 01, 2016, 06:44:04 AM
Ontan, I love everything you make. I was so excited to see you interested in my game, so of course you're approved! <3

Go ahead and post it!!

Much obliged!

I'll be on the lookout for character connections, so if anyone's interested feel free to post here or send a PM.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ontan on August 01, 2016, 07:18:14 AM
These bugs are much nicer. Well... provided they get their tranquilisers, that is.

Much obliged!

I'll be on the lookout for character connections, so if anyone's interested feel free to post here or send a PM.

We have an OOC now! :D
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Sooo...looks like the game is full, for ship roles? I'll stake my interest in here now though, just in case an opening comes up, or there's some other way to join in ^^ It looks like a great idea (wish I had seen it before I went on vacation T_T ), and I've been wanting a good sci-fi game for a while now!

So I'll be lurking in case I can sneak on in anywhere!

*wanders off into the corner*

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 01, 2016, 09:46:03 AM
Sooo...looks like the game is full, for ship roles? I'll stake my interest in here now though, just in case an opening comes up, or there's some other way to join in ^^ It looks like a great idea (wish I had seen it before I went on vacation T_T ), and I've been wanting a good sci-fi game for a while now!

So I'll be lurking in case I can sneak on in anywhere!

*wanders off into the corner*

Do you have any ideas for other crew?
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Hmm...I've been trying to think of one, but not really. Nothing that wouldn't take from something someone else has, anyway, and that wouldn't be fun or nice to do.

Best I had would maybe be a stowaway of some kind, but I don't know how useful or entertaining such a character would be. Or...Maybe a Counselor? Like Deanna Troi from Star Trek TNG? But with a smaller crew, no civilian population, there's nothing she could do that the Medic or even a friend on the ship wouldn't be able to, so...Yeah, I got nothing :/

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 01, 2016, 10:36:49 AM
Hmm...I've been trying to think of one, but not really. Nothing that wouldn't take from something someone else has, anyway, and that wouldn't be fun or nice to do.

Best I had would maybe be a stowaway of some kind, but I don't know how useful or entertaining such a character would be. Or...Maybe a Counselor? Like Deanna Troi from Star Trek TNG? But with a smaller crew, no civilian population, there's nothing she could do that the Medic or even a friend on the ship wouldn't be able to, so...Yeah, I got nothing :/
medics don't take of mental or social issues. Counselors are there for that. medics might lend an ear, but they're not trained in that area.
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

True, they aren't trained...I suppose I was just concerned that for a smaller crew and ship, the presence of someone just to talk to and complain to would be a burden of space and resources.

I may also be thinking too much into it though :P

If you think a counselor would be fine, I'll start working up a character sheet for...probably "her" if that's okay?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 01, 2016, 11:08:51 AM
True, they aren't trained...I suppose I was just concerned that for a smaller crew and ship, the presence of someone just to talk to and complain to would be a burden of space and resources.

I may also be thinking too much into it though :P

If you think a counselor would be fine, I'll start working up a character sheet for...probably "her" if that's okay?

Thats fine with me! That means I'll just need to come up with one more crew member to make it an even 14.
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Cool! I'll get to work on that, then...

Oh! On just seeing your updated list, though, I could just make a mechanic instead? I skimmed this in the morning, and I assumed CurvyKitten's Engineer character had filled that role. If I just misunderstood though, I can simply make a Mechanic and you'll have an even twelve ^^;;

Sorry for that...

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 01, 2016, 12:15:52 PM
Cool! I'll get to work on that, then...

Oh! On just seeing your updated list, though, I could just make a mechanic instead? I skimmed this in the morning, and I assumed CurvyKitten's Engineer character had filled that role. If I just misunderstood though, I can simply make a Mechanic and you'll have an even twelve ^^;;

Sorry for that...
Lol yeah she was confused as well. :3
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

No problem, lol. I'll start on a Mechanic then! ^^

Maybe keep Counselor in mind for later, if multiples ever become a thing... *wanders off to find a good pic for a mechanic lass*

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 01, 2016, 12:43:49 PM
No problem, lol. I'll start on a Mechanic then! ^^

Maybe keep Counselor in mind for later, if multiples ever become a thing... *wanders off to find a good pic for a mechanic lass*
I definitely will! :D
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

la dame en noir

Looking for Communications expert & Corporate sponsor rep! If you have no idea how the sponsor rep will work, please PM me for details.

Looking for M, F, Trans, or Non-binary characters :D
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Okay, I'm still looking for a good face claim...Just having issues finding someone I like that fits the role of a Mechanic. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know! :D

Also, this is a rough draft mostly...Not the biggest fan of it, so, feedback and suggestions are welcome if the GMs don't want to accept it just yet.

Megan Kubrik
Ace Flyer
Mechanic

Megan's birth was a complete and unwanted accident. So much so, that she was abandoned by her parents shortly after she was born. An abortion when against the beliefs, as would passing her up for adoption. Instead, they planned to claim that she had been stillborn, while disposing of the child herself. Unable to kill her, however, they used the position as workers in a spaceport to put the baby in a crate of supplies that was then loaded onto the ship, thus able to justify to themselves someone would find her, and care for her, and their hands would be clean.

...At least, that's one of many stories she tells herself, to rationalize why she has no parents.

Regardless of how she got there, Megan grew up on space ships. An energetic and active child, and often breaking ship rules and regulations, she kept everyone on the toes. But the energy and innocence was a breath of fresh air among from the typical psychological issues associated with space travel. Except for those that worked in engineers, on any vessel she ended up on. The girl loved the machinery. The engines, the ship systems, how everything worked and ensured the ship itself worked. She watched and learned from everyone she could, showing a natural knack and aptitude for the kind of work that most had to receive specialized training and schooling for. Schooling that she would never receive, as...Well, her birth was unrecorded in any systems. Her DNA profile matched no one. As far as governments, and more important registrars as schools, were concerned she didn't exist.

So life was hard. The ships she would ultimately work on were often less than fully legal. Deep space mining was an often task for her, as she had to fight to keep vessels together that might as well have been held together with duct tape (and in one terrifying experience, all but was). Few understand the inner goings on of ship machinery as well as her, though, and she often had to fight through prejudices than came with being a strong, independent woman in space. She's emotionally distant, the happy child long gone, refusing to make friends easily, due to...events of her past. If at all possible she likes to just stay around her engines, her equipment and tools, keeping them running while ignoring everyone around her. Occasionally exceptions are made, a woman has needs after all, but she works to ensure that one night stands rarely become anything more than one night.

With the Titan Dream project beginning, she made her way onto the crew by essentially stealing the credentials of the mechanic that was supposed to join, in a need for a change of pace in her life (not to mention, being able to work on such a ship would be better than any night of sex, and fully worth the risk of being imprisoned...or jettisoned out of an airlock.)

Connections: To Be Determined -- If anyone is interested, please PM me!
O/O: My O/O's. The list is fairly outdated. Basically, as long as it isn't an Off, I'm willing to try it.
Character On's
Role: Switch (won't admit that she prefers being a Sub)
Women | Being Bitten on the Ears | Breast Play | Foreplay| Being Teased | Tension | Giving Massages | Receiving Massages | Slow, Passionate Kissing | Hair Pulling | Oral | Being Licked | Roughhousing | Vanilla Sex | Rough Sex | Bondage | Orgasm Control | Pleasure Control | Losing Control/Being Dominated/Tables Being Turned | Toys

Character Off's
Player Off's

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

...Well, in that case...woo!

Can you suggest any good face claims? I'm looking for someone a bit...tougher looking?

Kind of thinking Pauline Nordin, but...Not sure if anyone would be much interested in her ^^;

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 03:51:53 PM
...Well, in that case...woo!

Can you suggest any good face claims? I'm looking for someone a bit...tougher looking?

Kind of thinking Pauline Nordin, but...Not sure if anyone would be much interested in her ^^;

Oh jesus christ *blushes*

She's hot lol

Are you going for something more muscular?
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

...Well, if you think she's hot, maybe the Mechanic and the Medic need to meet sometime. She can get hurt as needed ;)

Pauline is more or less my ideal, really, I just was worried some people would be offset by how muscular she is. I could certainly look for a bit more muscle...Tbh, that's probably my biggest kink, and the reasons I'll do anything for a game where someone would play Wonder Woman or She-Hulk for me ^^;;

..really, anything >>;;

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 04:00:25 PM
...Well, if you think she's hot, maybe the Mechanic and the Medic need to meet sometime. She can get hurt as needed ;)

Pauline is more or less my ideal, really, I just was worried some people would be offset by how muscular she is. I could certainly look for a bit more muscle...Tbh, that's probably my biggest kink, and the reasons I'll do anything for a game where someone would play Wonder Woman or She-Hulk for me ^^;;

..really, anything >>;;

I think this face claim is perfect! I'm soooo happy to see thissss whew
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

Yay!

If you're content then, can I post her in the Character Thread?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 04, 2016, 04:34:14 PM
Yay!

If you're content then, can I post her in the Character Thread?

Yes sir! Just double check to make sure you fill everything out.
A&A | FxF |

Ace Flyer

I think I'm good...just need more pics of this lady, primed and ready to sweep any other ladies off their feet ;)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Guancyto

Jonah Mathias
Guancyto
First Officer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Jonah Mathias was more into spy novels as a kid, figuring that the war with the Shoshka would need intrepid secret agents seducing enemy femme fatales in service of Queen and Country. It... didn't quite work out that way, with the war ending and peaceful relations beginning between the two races. Nonetheless long-standing grievances just don't disappear overnight, and the seamy underbelly of the intelligence community was enormously interested in the aliens - dispositions, political tides, "is this all a trick where they stab us in the back;" it was Jonah's lifeblood for many years as a subcontracted asset (if you don't work directly for the government, he found, you get to do the really fun jobs).

His last job was four years smuggling arms and humanitarian aid to a rebellion against an Earth government that would have tried to shatter the peace between Human and Shoshka. He had a grand time of it before it all went... horribly wrong. Betrayed by one of his own, he was barely able to escape with the remains of his ship, having been identified by the enemy to boot. The UK couldn't admit to helping the rebels, leaving Jonah with no protection and a number of very dangerous men after his head. He needed a place to stay off the radar for a while. He could have picked a manor house in Scotland, but upon hearing that his brother Isaac would be captain of an exploration mission going into an uncharted pocket of space (and certainly getting in over his head), he saw an opportunity to look after the little guy.

It took a brisk trade in what favors he still had remaining, but in the end he was able to secure himself a posting on the furthest thing away from people trying to kill him (well, specifically trying to kill him) - the Titan Dream. He had expected something low-ranking where he wouldn't be bothered. Janitor maybe. Or Chaplain. It was probably someone's little joke that he be First Officer, but he doesn't intend to half-ass the role.

Connections: Isaac Mathias - Brother
O/O: Mine.
Character Ons/Offs: Like Spike Seagal, loves a woman that can kick his ass. Directness, confidence and competitiveness are positives, as is the ability to judo-throw a man through a glassteel window. Spent a lot of time with aliens in his work. Developed a liking for them.

---
Not entirely satisfied with this, but it's acceptable I hope!

la dame en noir

oo 32? I would've thought older!

Anyways, you're free to put him in the Character thread :D
A&A | FxF |

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 04, 2016, 07:25:59 PM
oo 32? I would've thought older!

Well, what do you expect when he's into judo throws through windows. That'll age you terribly.

Guancyto

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aida Rose on August 04, 2016, 07:36:52 PM
Well, what do you expect when he's into judo throws through windows. That'll age you terribly.
LOL judo throws
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 26, 2016, 02:21:09 PM
Players showing Interest

Crew Positions

- Captain/Commander reserved for Lunar Raven [M]
- First Mate/Second in Command reserved for Guancyto [M]
- Pilot reserved for Alcandre [F]
- Scientist reserved for Whowhatwhere [Intersex]
- Weapons expert reserved for DreamlandDenizen [M]
- Medic reserved for la dame en noir [F]
- Cook reserved for Relikai [M]
- Translator reserved for Miroque [F]
- Archaeologist reserved for Ontan [M]
- Mechanic reserved for Ace Flyer [F]
- Navigator reserved for Aida Rose [F]
- Engineer reserved for CurvyKitten [F]
- Communications
- Corporate Sponsor Rep

I think Communications Officer and Corporate Sponsor Rep are both open.

ElvenKitten

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Arklytte

Are you still looking for the Communication officer and Corp Rep?  This looks like a very interesting game and I'm definitely interested. 

I'd be open to either position, though the idea of playing a Mr Johnson for/to the crew piques my curiosity more.

However, I see that ElvenKitten has already expressed interest in the Corp job, and as I've no wish to step on toes, I could try to come up with something for the Commo person.  So long as the job offers more opportunity for roleplaying than 'hailing frequencies open, Captain', that is.   ;D O:)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

Karen Weyland
Elvenkitten
Corporate Sponsor Rep

Here you can talk about your character. Please include personality, a background, their species, and gender. It does not have to be long, but instead of filling out a rigorous profile, i would prefer a brief summary that gives a look into your character.

Name:
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory

Personality:

Appearance:
Connections: OPEN TO ANY
O/O: My O/Os

Ons:

Offs:

Work in progress

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

ElvenKitten

Arklytte

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 11, 2016, 04:41:33 AM
Communications officer for sure!
Ok.  Let me poke around a bit and see what I can come up with.  :)

@ElvenKitten: Is that the actress who playes Pawter on Killjoys?  Either way, that's a great pic!