Wicked Games - The Villain's Plots [M lf F, Varies]

Started by TheVillain, October 08, 2016, 11:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

TheVillain

Bump!

Modified - Added a marker, ideas with astericks mean currently taken and not looking for RPs with that idea at the present. Variations may still work though.

Added - "The Sex Tapes"

TheVillain

TheVillain

Bump!

Added - "Supervillain: The Legend of Mickey's Gold".

TheVillain

TheVillain

Bump!

Added - "The Sacrifice"

Removed - "Baby Crazy", "Closet She-Monster", "International Incident", "The Slow Walk", "The Registry", "Apartment 201", "Poker Night 3", "The Sex Tapes", "Il Satiro", "Putnam", and "Humpers".

Edited - Added pictures to all of the remaining.

TheVillain

Bump! BACK TO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING!

Added - "Good Neighbors", "Something In The Air", "Mr. Perfect', and "So I Don't Have To Dream Alone"

Removed - "Mr. Right", "Supervillain: The Legend of Mickey's Gold"

TheVillain

Bump!

Removed - "Good Neighbors", "Breeders", "Dubious Consent"

Edited - "The Bride", "So I Don't Have To Dream Alone"

TheVillain

TheVillain