Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 07:23:42 PM
Name: Alica Shepard

Type: Damned Soul

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance:

Bio:
Alicia wasn't very bad as a human . She just went through bouts of depression pushed on by an abusive boyfriend . Once she found out that she was pregnant she began to fear what would happen to her baby once her boy friend found out. She decide it would be better if the child was never born and  killed herself. The baby was only a couple of months old.

Limits: none

that is a sexy picture

feel free to speak out in the OOC page and try to organize a pairing any time... I'd like to make sure people without pairings get priority, but if no-one takes you, and you don't have a problem with guys playing female characters, I'd love to pair Adia with you.

Kaiser Maverick

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 07:27:42 PM
that is a sexy picture

feel free to speak out in the OOC page and try to organize a pairing any time... I'd like to make sure people without pairings get priority, but if no-one takes you, and you don't have a problem with guys playing female characters, I'd love to pair Adia with you.

Ok to the occ I go
and no I don't mind if no one else needs me ....

elfguy

Damn nice ;) At some point Zara might just want to 'borrow' her for a quick fun. ;)
----

Vergil1989

OOOH  Pick me!  Please pick me!  I wouldn't mind Abandoneddolly if you're up for the idea lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

abandoneddolly

it seems you're quite popular already... there's no rules against multiple characters if you want to take on more than one partner character

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 13, 2010, 07:34:36 PM
OOOH  Pick me!  Please pick me!  I wouldn't mind Abandoneddolly if you're up for the idea lol.
lol ok I play with you if you want.

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 07:41:16 PM
lol ok I play with you if you want.

make sure to read the first post in each page too... it sets up the area better than the short description here and in the libraries.

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

abandoneddolly

Black Orchid

Is there room for more slaves...? I saw the list, but I don't think it would fit me any...
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 08:26:04 PM
Is there room for more slaves...? I saw the list, but I don't think it would fit me any...

we need slaves of like every gender and orientation atm... you're welcome to join even if not, go ahead make a character sheet

wait... your O/O's say no BDSM (what are the exceptions) and no Harems... you sure you want to join this? It's pretty extreme with blood and BDSM stuff.

Black Orchid

No, I'm fine with BDSM, I don't like stereo typical BDSM where the character enjoy it, you know, wanting to be pinned up and spanked, or chained and torture... is she supposed to enjoy hell? Some times when people request for BDSM, they want my character moaning and begging for more, but I like when the character don't want it. I'm not really into harems, but I'll reach out for it if it peaks my interest. I certain harems people request of me have thousand of women in one room with one male, and all of them either trying to have sex with him (at the same time) or each other, that's why I don't like it; it's too distracting and... full.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 08:53:12 PM
No, I'm fine with BDSM, I don't like stereo typical BDSM where the character enjoy it, you know, wanting to be pinned up and spanked, or chained and torture... is she supposed to enjoy hell? Some times when people request for BDSM, they want my character moaning and begging for more, but I like when the character don't want it. I'm not really into harems, but I'll reach out for it if it peaks my interest. I certain harems people request of me have thousand of women in one room with one male, and all of them either trying to have sex with him (at the same time) or each other, that's why I don't like it; it's too distracting and... full.

lol okay

Black Orchid

Yay  ;D.

Obviously no peddies I assume (I'm joking) but is there an age limit, I wanted her school age for a certain reason, the youngest 16, but I'll also go 17, oddly I don't like 18, but the highest I'll go is 19. Are these three ages okay? (It'll help my story more if she was younger.) I could make her older, but her soul being the young age or whatever.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Name: Cerberus
Type: Demon, Devil (Cerberus)
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Although Cerberus rarely alters his form to human, he does do so on occasion in order to force sex out of enslaved souls and demons. His human form is 8' tall, and he can either unsheathe or hide away his 18' wingspan, he has a three prehensile tails that are smoothly furred and each 6' in length. He has claws on all fingers and toes, as well as razor sharp teeth. His hair is shaggy looking, and medium length. His eyes appear to be a small glowing white dot inside of a light consuming field. His skin is an ashy black, and appears to be shedding black smoke and ash constantly. His form is extremely muscular. In his Cerberus form he is monstrous in size, some 80' at the shoulder. His fur appears the same as his skin in his smaller form. His eyes both seem to absorb nearby light and billow red flames. He still possesses his three tails except they are now 30' in length. His wingspan increases to an unbelievable 110' wide. His wings appear to be composed of large black bony structures and webbed with a nearly transparent black substance.

Bio: Cerberus is the demon guard dog of the entire underworld (the lower 4 circles of hell). He is also Satan's pet. Essentially I created him to be a male version of Adia, because I dig canine anthro's.

Limits: Scat, being submissive towards anything other than gods and demons, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 09:00:15 PM
Yay  ;D.

Obviously no peddies I assume (I'm joking) but is there an age limit, I wanted her school age for a certain reason, the youngest 16, but I'll also go 17, oddly I don't like 18, but the highest I'll go is 19. Are these three ages okay? (It'll help my story more if she was younger.) I could make her older, but her soul being the young age or whatever.

I'm opposed to under 18 characters in most cases... so I'd really prefer her to be 18 or 19.

elfguy

Zara could use a second slave btw if we get many of them, I don't want you to have to NPC a dozen people Panthean ;)

I also prefer no underage partner personally.
----

Panthean

Quote from: elfguy on July 13, 2010, 09:03:00 PM
Zara could use a second slave btw if we get many of them, I don't want you to have to NPC a dozen people Panthean ;)

I also prefer no underage partner personally.

I only have one partner atm, so do you, back of the line :-P

seriously though... I don't mind one bit, I'd enjoy it. I would just prefer newcomers to partner their characters to a user that does not have any partner characters yet to keep them from being left out.

Kaiser Maverick

Vergil1989

For anyone that's played Dante's Inferno, I kind of borrowed a little from that if that's ok.  If not I can edit.  Also, I'll try to check from my PS 3, but posts won't be so detailed from here on until tomorrow since I'm getting in bed and allowing my little bro to get on as well.

iroleplayyaoi

I'm just going to wait around until some gay characters come for my characters. I don't really have an idea/inspiration to write without having anyone to pair them up.

Black Orchid

Understood, she'll be 19 then :-). I'll have a profile here in a second.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 09:10:27 PM
I'm just going to wait around until some gay characters come for my characters. I don't really have an idea/inspiration to write without having anyone to pair them up.

lol... sorry, the gay male crowd doesn't seem very big in this rp right now. If you create a female character I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting picked up.

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 09:27:02 PM
lol... sorry, the gay male crowd doesn't seem very big in this rp right now. If you create a female character I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting picked up.

I'm a female in real life. I don't really enjoy roleplaying them as main characters.