Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reia

@Crash - I was gonna say my vote is for #1 but that second picture swayed me over to #2. :P

@Kokaine & @Bibliophilia - Sending you some PMs to talk details. :)
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Crash

This would be my last choice for a faceclaim.

@Reia - #1 could be your girl's sister. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Reia

Quote from: Crash on December 29, 2014, 03:39:52 PM
This would be my last choice for a faceclaim.

@Reia - #1 could be your girl's sister. ;)

Vote is still with #2. Hah! She sure has similar features. Carin's already got a sister, though, and more than one would maybe be a bit much for her. :P
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Letrixia

I am bias in Asian girls, both of them seems very attractive to me :P

Crash

Quote from: Letrixia on December 29, 2014, 03:44:09 PM
I am bias in Asian girls, both of them seems very attractive to me :P

Your girl is a little to Dom for me Letrixia. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Letrixia

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sharon

I can't wait to see how we are all linked together as sisters.

RubySlippers

Will finish my character by tomorrow evening, was in a lot of pain but some new meds and sleep after taking them went a long way to make me feel better.

Crash

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 29, 2014, 04:11:56 PM
Will finish my character by tomorrow evening, was in a lot of pain but some new meds and sleep after taking them went a long way to make me feel better.

Glad you are feeling better ruby!

Bibliophilia

I think it's more a matter of players recognizing similar O/Os and styles, and their characters making sense for one another.  I doubt it's set in stone, if during the course of play you realize it isn't really going to work.

Reia

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 29, 2014, 04:15:14 PM
I think it's more a matter of players recognizing similar O/Os and styles, and their characters making sense for one another.  I doubt it's set in stone, if during the course of play you realize it isn't really going to work.

Yeah, I definitely see it as this. Just to see if we're compatible both player &character wise. The actual "pairing up" will most likely be happening in game.
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

I think at this point whoever Dylan chooses will be decided in game most likely, unless someone sees something they like :P

I will admit though, I'm a sucker for romance so I'm hoping something crops up for her somewhere--pledge or another sister, doesn't matter.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

part of me wants to make a clumsy Dom, that almost sets her room on fire when she is melting hot wax and forgets the keys to her handcuff in her car... >:)

Sethala

Just noticed this and might decide to join in, but since pairings were mentioned, are there any plans for interactions between pairs?  Will there be any "hosted events" in the game that get the players together for a while?  (Perhaps a game of strip poker, where naturally the sisters play the game and their pledges have to strip if they lose... some may try to lose on purpose.)

Also, are there any roles for a switch?  Someone that can be dom to some people and sub to others?

GnothiSeauton

If there's still room, I'd like to get in on this.

I was thinking of doing a Sister, if that's alright.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Awesome!  I think we do still need some Sisters, Gnothi.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 29, 2014, 06:09:02 PM
Awesome!  I think we do still need some Sisters, Gnothi.

*pretends like I don't have a wide, devious smirk*

Excellent.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Nymphadora

If I am getting the lists right, things have possibly evened out a bit for sisters - pledges. I'm working on a CS now for a pledge. :D

I'll stand by what I said, it's more to be on a waiting list until it's certain you need more pledges. hehe
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Vercile

Hey, sorry I've been backtracked thanks to real life stuff. I'll have a CS up in a day or so.

GnothiSeauton

Not sure if we post sheets here, or PM them, so I'm just going to leave this here for now...

Character sheets:

Character's Name:  Abigail “Abby” Hawthorne
Pledge or Sister:  Sister
University Major:  Political Science
Played Sports:  High School Soccer, but focuses on academics in college

Appearance:

Eyes:  Brown

Hair:  Brown

Height:  Five foot eight inches

Weight:  Around one hundred and thirty pounds

Build:  Slender, petite.

Description:  Abigail is the type of person who would never “defile” their body by putting ink or other various modifications upon their body.  She strives to keep her appearance in the best state imaginable.  Almost always does she dress impeccably, wearing only the finest and best clothes she has in her wardrobe.  It's always important she looks and feels her best in her appearance, and isn't afraid to put that above others.

Personality and History:

Personality:  Some would say she's spoiled...  Some would say she's a cunt...  But Abby sees herself as an individual who knows what she wants, and how to get it.  She is not meek by any standards.  An outgoing individual, with a charismatic charm, she can be the life of the party at times.  She prefers to be around others, and isn't afraid to exert her personality on those she deems lesser to her.  A privledged life, never going without, has only made her used to getting what she wants.  Manipulative by nature, learning from those around her, she isn't afraid to stretch the limits of the truth or play with words to torment others or to find satisfaction.

Likes:  Obedience.  Classical Music.  Ballet.  Politics.  History.  Books.  Men and Women.  Baths.  Fashion.  Art.  Beaches.  Wine.

Dislikes:  Disloyalty.  Intolerance.  Snitches.  Laziness.  Drugs. 

Strengths:  Charismatic.  Manipulative.  Charming. 

Weaknesses:  Intimidating.  Dependence on Medication. 

Ambitions & Goals:  Following in her Father's Footsteps and upholding the Hawthorne Family Name in politics.

Ons and offs:  I'm pretty much open to just about anything. 

History:  A life made easy and simple, never going without, and with the spotlight shining on her family has helped make Abigail the woman she is to the present day.

She grew up surrounded by extravagance and opulence.  Coming from a rich background, her family thriving off of it's history of oil production and it's political powers, Abigail lived a privileged life.  It was always about the finest clothes and schools that money could buy.  A rich private school for the elite in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. was only natural for her.  She learned from the best in her academics, thriving and pushing herself harder and harder with each day in the hopes of following in the footsteps of her father, a storied senator with deep ties in politics. 

The limelight had been on her ever since she was young, ever since she was in school.  It wasn't an out of the ordinary experience to have cameras trying to snap a few pictures of her coming out of the house or going to school, all eager to get a glimpse of what could possibly be the next political dynamo from the Hawthorne family.  Security kept them at bay for the time being, but it was all just a part of growing up for her, something she had become used and accustomed to in her private life.

Enrolled in college, the choice of whether or not to join a sorority was a simple one.  While there were many prestigious ones, ones that were storied in their history and tradition, Abigail chose a different path, following her friends into Sigma Delta Phi.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Oh, she's going to be fun.  -snickers.-  I can totally see her and Harper getting into arguments, and Harper threatening to hug her while all greasy from working on a car.

I was perusing and I think Joss Stone is the closest musician to what I imagine Harper sounds like when she sings.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 29, 2014, 07:24:59 PM
Oh, she's going to be fun.  -snickers.-  I can totally see her and Harper getting into arguments, and Harper threatening to hug her while all greasy from working on a car.

I was perusing and I think Joss Stone is the closest musician to what I imagine Harper sounds like when she sings.

I love it :D

And excellent choice with the singing voice!

Seeking New Stories

Reia

Quote from: Sethala on December 29, 2014, 05:43:34 PM
Just noticed this and might decide to join in, but since pairings were mentioned, are there any plans for interactions between pairs?  Will there be any "hosted events" in the game that get the players together for a while?  (Perhaps a game of strip poker, where naturally the sisters play the game and their pledges have to strip if they lose... some may try to lose on purpose.)

Also, are there any roles for a switch?  Someone that can be dom to some people and sub to others?

Sethala, I'm sure there's going to be interactions between all characters, regardless of pairings. It's a sorority house, after all.  ;) As for your other questions, we'll have to wait for our GM to answer those.

@Gnothi - Hi, there! Love Abby. Wonder what she thinks about all of Carin's tattoos & ink? :P

@Nymphadora & @Frozen Star - looking forward to your characters!!
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]