Kane's RP Ideas [M/M] or [M/F], [MUL]

Started by Kane, April 23, 2010, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane

Master's pet.
A young man at his nineteens has ended up in a very grave financial situation. He has lost his job and his house is about to go the same way. His bank account displays a zero sum too. As a last resort he finds an offer on the internet where a man in good financial position wants to buy a household servant. The man decides to sell himself and doesn't have an idea of what he is getting to.

The idea is that the 'pet' is treated like an animal at least for most of the time and humiliated in many manners to teach him his place.
Optionally: There could be other pets in the house (actual animals) or it could be a farmhouse...
Throw in your own ideas too, if you are interested.

Mistresses pet.
-Same as the above with female mistress.

I can play any of the roles myself.

Danasse Mirrso

I'd be interested in the master's pet idea.
"Old famous proverb; When in doubt, run!"
http://www.f-list.net/c/arcturus%20sinclair- My f-list.

argent wings

I like this idea, and I'd like to play Master's pet with you if you're still up for it. I'm in a submissive mood at the moment so I'd like to play the young man who is purchased.

I'm particularly intrigued by your idea of a farmhouse, particularly if we were to make it similar to an english country manor. Big expensive house surrounded by farming land. Stables and livestock to tend to.

I love pet play and being treated as an animal and I like the idea of throwing some real animals in there too. If you're interested we can brainstorm and come up with some other ideas, feel free to take a look at the ons and offs thread I've written. The link should be in my signature below.