News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

just finished beef and broccoli stir fry

ReflectManSmile

Andouillette with potatoes and mustard sauce, and an apple compote.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Autumn52

Cheddar and Jalapeno cornbread
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Eve Lacus

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Shimeka

Skye

A finger... I'm a zombie tonight! Raaaaaawr!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Taaloc

Two sandwiches with ham, cheese and spicy Dijon!

Captain Maltese

Dinner: beans and bacon, with bread.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Captain Maltese

Rolo

YIKES!!!!!  Runs off........  lmao

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

A Rolo. (yes, wishful thinking! :P)
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

eating an early lunch since I didnt have breakfast. I made the most incredible queso so I am having nachos with sour cream and black olives and some ground turkey cooked and seasoned the way I like it. It is yummy. If you want the queso recipe see the recipe thread I am going to post it now. OMG it is the best ever.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Mordred

Had 2 pieces of toast with raspberry jam.
*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Hmmm, some taco would be good. *goes into kitchen for dinner leftovers*

Sybl

abandoneddolly

this little hamburger snacker things

Lynnie

i am having mac n cheese chicken nuggets chips and a yogurt

Mordred

A bagel with a wee bit o' cream cheese and a few slivers of pastrami.. and a handful of barbecue chips (the potato, not the wood).. *cringes at thought of the splinters (tiny wooden stakes) giving him a slow, painful death from within*..
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Quote from: Mordred on July 08, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
*cringes at thought of the splinters (tiny wooden stakes) giving him a slow, painful death from within*..

Nibbles on a bit of licorice root.