X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Orange Marmalade

Astrofig

Just popping in to say I AM still working on Remy; my computer crashed so I had to start all over but I'm working at it!

Divine Tenacity

Been thinking long and hard about this.

Mista Orange with your permission, I would like to reintroduce Jessica (Spider-Woman) back into the RP.

I really enjoyed playing her, especially since it was my first time doing so.

I will not be returning with Jen however because I can't seem to find any muse for my Shulkie  :-[ It makes me sad.

Just say the word and I can have her back up and running as soon as tonight.

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Astrofig on June 17, 2014, 07:46:50 PM
Just popping in to say I AM still working on Remy; my computer crashed so I had to start all over but I'm working at it!

No rush, but excited to see him (or her)! :)

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 17, 2014, 08:05:25 PM
Been thinking long and hard about this.

Mista Orange with your permission, I would like to reintroduce Jessica (Spider-Woman) back into the RP.

I really enjoyed playing her, especially since it was my first time doing so.

I will not be returning with Jen however because I can't seem to find any muse for my Shulkie  :-[ It makes me sad.

Just say the word and I can have her back up and running as soon as tonight.

Absolutely, we'd love to have you back! :)

Divine Tenacity

Super sweet!

I will... transfer my sheet over then to the new forum.

And work on creating a class schedule for her.

Thanks for having me back!

It feels soooo good to be back!!

Orange Marmalade

Character update:
Wolverine and Pyro have been snatched up, but for those interested... the mighty Colossus is available for adoption/revamp!

Roles needed:
Teachers! We have a ton of students, but not so many teachers (which admittedly fits into the overall concept well as mutants were exceedingly rare until recently!). But we could use a couple more teacher/mentor concepts. These characters should be the kinds of people who would be recruited by Xavier to help shape young mutants, not things who are only entertained by blowing things up or just want to spend all their time sleeping around with other teachers (though that certainly can be on the menu, this is E after all!).  >:)

Wajin

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 18, 2014, 01:27:37 AM
Character update:
Wolverine and Pyro have been snatched up, but for those interested... the mighty Colossus is available for adoption/revamp!

Roles needed:
Teachers! We have a ton of students, but not so many teachers (which admittedly fits into the overall concept well as mutants were exceedingly rare until recently!). But we could use a couple more teacher/mentor concepts. These characters should be the kinds of people who would be recruited by Xavier to help shape young mutants, not things who are only entertained by blowing things up or just want to spend all their time sleeping around with other teachers (though that certainly can be on the menu, this is E after all!).  >:)

Making another teacher character, one with rather... flashy, but awesome abilities :P
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 18, 2014, 01:27:37 AM
Character update:

Roles needed:

I don't know that you saw my offer before but I'd be ok with doubling Shade up as a French language instructor if you'd like.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 18, 2014, 08:45:41 AM
I don't know that you saw my offer before but I'd be ok with doubling Shade up as a French language instructor if you'd like.

Sounds just fine there :)

Sasquatch421

I've been watching the story move along and may have a character to add in if you'll have me. Would a daughter of Apocalypse be allowable as a character? She would only share some of his powers, but her others would fit around her form. She could possibly be a teacher to if you need her to be.

Lady Lunarius

Just a little teaser for Pyro.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on June 18, 2014, 05:42:56 PM
I've been watching the story move along and may have a character to add in if you'll have me. Would a daughter of Apocalypse be allowable as a character? She would only share some of his powers, but her others would fit around her form. She could possibly be a teacher to if you need her to be.

Hi Sasquatch! Anything to do with Apocalypse is a little bit outside the scope of what we're doing at the school at the moment, Apocalypse related things would be a very long ways off from being introduced to the game. Are there any other concepts that you're thinking of?

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 18, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

Woowoo! :D

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 18, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

Let me be the second to say "Hnng!!!"

Orange Marmalade

And we now have a Storm in play, finally! An awesome teacher, too, played by EbonyQueen.

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 18, 2014, 08:06:18 PM
Hi Sasquatch! Anything to do with Apocalypse is a little bit outside the scope of what we're doing at the school at the moment, Apocalypse related things would be a very long ways off from being introduced to the game. Are there any other concepts that you're thinking of?
Woowoo! :D

No big, it would just be a change of the history. The character doesn't depend on it.... I'll pop the sheet up before bedtime and do changes that need to be made tomarrow. Friday is no promises since my work got me a ticket to the College World Series on Friday...

Lady Lunarius

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:Janae Allerdyce
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Pyro, Red, Hot head.
Citizenship and other legal info:American
Place of Birth: United States
Education: Senior Year of High School

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 128lbs
Hair color:Red
Eye color:Silver-Blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian

General Appearance:Long legged and well endowed, Janae's figure is one you'd expect on an adult woman. She is normally seen in well fitting jeans and tank tops, though when its cooler out she enjoys wearing longer sleeve shirts. Her long red locks flow freely most days down around her face, making the silver shade in her eyes stand out more among the blue hints.

Favoring things that bring out the paleness of her flesh, she tends to wear the darker colors though greens and blues are her favorite colors. On her leg she has a small burn scar from the time she dropped a flame on her thigh and just watched it burn her leg until her mother put it out.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual, leaning more towards straight
Ons/Offs:
Ons:
  • Bad boys
  • Motorcycles
  • Fire
  • Hot wax
Offs:
  • Being bored
  • Cowards
  • Control freaks
Goals:
  • To learn to control her powers

• Manage to get published and taken seriously as an author
Wealth Level: 2 - Student enough for the needed stuff not much else. (Clothes, and hygiene products, etc...)

Personality:It only takes a spark. One minute she can be a calm peaceful candle burning in the corner of the room. Giving warmth and light to the room. Giving off a friendly glow, warm and willing to get to know just about anyone. The next she's a destructive bitch who is willing to burn anyone and everyone. She tends to get heated about things easily. Especially when it comes to controversial topics. Many people have told her this is a defense mechanism. She's told them all to go fuck themselves.

Though its true. She's unsure of herself, she's never met another mutant. Her mother and father have no idea what to do with her half the time. She lashes out at some of the most simple of suggestions, and on several occasions when playing with her powers, has nearly burnt down the house. She's scared in a great many ways. Her temper is just one of the ways she acts out, one of the ways she shows just how scared she can be.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: (Coming Soon)
Year: High School Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Drama Club

STATS: Fighting: 3 - Agility: 3 - Strength: 2 - Endurance: 3 - Reason: 3 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 3

POWERS:
Fire Manipulation - Janae has the ability to control any flame that is within her sight and within a 100 yard radius of her person. She can not create the flame but she has the ability to make the flame grow, or shrink and take on shapes. So far she's only managed smaller forms like butterflies, birds and once or twice something the size of a large dog. She is able to manipulate these forms into attacking enemies or even simply guarding her. If the flames leave her presence then she can control them only for a limited amount of time before they snuff out.

Fire Invulnerability: - She is unable to be harmed by any flame that she is actively controlling. So if she were to create a flaming butterfly it could rest on her shoulder and she would not burn. However if she were to drop her concentration it would burn through her clothes or skin like any normal flame.

ADVANTAGES:
Fit - Janae loves to run. Plain and simple. There's nothing like taking a nice long run with her music blasting to get her muse going.

Eidetic Memory - She has an amazing memory. She can remember things as if they happened an hour or so before. Details. Details. Details. She is the girl with the details. She can see someone type in a code, and remember it if she's focusing on remembering it.

Honest Face - She looks innocent. Well when her face isn't red with anger that is. She tends to get a doe eyed expression on her features that just make people believe in her. That just tends to get her out of trouble, most of the time.

DISADVANTAGES:
Temperamental - Janae can and will fly off the handle on a whim. Usually it takes someone being just plain intolerant towards her kind, or a general jerk. Then again there are times where she's just in a general bad mood.

Nightmares - Nearly burning down her school and hurting someone she was close to scared her. More than she lets on. This shows in the amount of nightmares she has. Dreams of losing her family and friends in fires she loses control of and more.

Impulsive - Explains itself. She acts on a whim. Sometimes without thinking of the consequences.

SKILLS:
Occultism: She's studied a lot of weird shit. Occultism is one of those weird things. She's one of those who may end up holding a seance in the attics of Xaviers, or her room just for giggles. It started out as a study to help her improve her writing, and adapted as she grew deeper into her teenage years.

Story Weaving:She loves to weave tales and capture an audiences' attention with her stories and acting.

Performer: Ever since she was able to walk and talk she put on plays time and time again. Doing small scenes for her families church, and as she went into high school she spent much of her spare time in drama club. Acting is a close second to her passion for writing. Very close.

Research: If there's information to be found out. She'll find it. She enjoys delving into archives and histories. Finding out the ins and outs of history and current events. She's the girl to go to if you're stuck in a rut. If you can't find something.

Writer:If Xavier's had a school newspaper she'd happily join up. Things varying from Creative Writing to Persuasive essay's are her forte. Words are her weapons.

HISTORY:Janae's life before Xavier's was filled with constant struggle, fleeing from the anti-mutant groups that hid in the shadows. Seeking to put her father and mother's business endeavours on permanent hold. Wanting to destroy the one part of their life that held some hope for the future. Janae. At least that is what she's told a few people. Those that would listen to such a joke of a story. Though she's made it clear in the end that wasn't true.

Actually her life before Xavier's was boring for the most part. Always a story weaver, her mother encouraged Janae to persue a writing career as she grew up, allowing her daughter to join the drama club, saying the hot tempered girl kept her angry outbursts under control, and her grades up. Her father, an Australian born business man was away often enough that it was just Janae and her mother.  The best of friends. Dynamic duo.

Things started to change though as puberty hit Janae and she entered high school. Her temper grew a little more each year, and when she turned 15 strange things started to happen when she was around fire. Small accidents. Times where she'd be cooking over the gas stove in their home, and she'd find herself willing the flame hotter to make the water boil. Once actually catching the curtains on fire. Soon she started practicing in her room with candles and matches.

As she continued to discover her powers, she started to act out. Wearing heavier make up and tighter fitting clothing. Her temper grew as she started to feel guilt about what she was. What she could do. One day things got out of hand at drama practice, arguing with one of the other students, she found herself willing the flame of a nearby prop candle to jump onto one of the curtains. Which were instantly set aflame. Her best friend at the time suffered several bad burns but it was seen as an accident. A candle set too close to the curtains, but she knew better.

Refusing to go to school out of guilt, she found herself drifting away from her mother. Pulling into a dark pit of anger and frustration at what she was. Who she was. What she could do. When the letter from Xavier's came she'd been out for a month. A scholarship and a strange dream following it. Something about the two together seemed serendipitous. After some convincing her mother said yes. Seeing a light in her daughters eyes she hadn't in some time. Something about it told Janae that she belonged here. Well the dream alone did that. The man's voice in her head. The voice that told her she'd find the answers she sought at Xaviers.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Cthonig

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on June 18, 2014, 09:20:42 PM
No big, it would just be a change of the history. The character doesn't depend on it.... I'll pop the sheet up before bedtime and do changes that need to be made tomarrow. Friday is no promises since my work got me a ticket to the College World Series on Friday...

Orange Marmalade should correct me if I'm wrong here but having just re-imagined Venom/the symbiont let me point out that the re-imagining should totally eliminate any extraterrestrial references and you might also need to tone down the character (I don't know how powerful the daughter of Apocalypse is) and make her/him more logical for being born on Earth. I thought what became my final version of the symbiont would be going too far with the alterations but not so.

This is very much an Earth-based, supers-are-only-now-appearing RP and the character should fit in with that. I say this not to discourage you but so you understand the scope. I like the direction Orange Marmalade has taken this but I did not expect it since most of the time "re-imaginings" are only slight variations rather than a genuine re-imagining like this RP.

Sasquatch421

She's not going to be his daughter anymore, but some of the character won't change. I'll get her posted tonight for opinions, just taking a little longer then expected.

Sasquatch421

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Daniela Panza (Dani for short)
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Tiefling
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual Citizenship Spain and America
Place of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
Education: Degrees in history and music

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 8" (6' 0" With horns)
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Dual colored her right eye is silver and her left is gold
Ethnicity: Spanish
Age: She doesn't remember, but appears to be in her late 20's or early 30's
General Appearance:
    Daniela in her true form has red skin with two foot horns emerging from her forehead. As if her appearance wasn't strange enough her eyes are dual colored with one silver and the other gold. A long tail is long and flexible, but she has to customize her clothes to fit her. Her breasts aren't great, but that small either... Due to years and her powers she remains toned, but doesn't appear to be all that muscular.
OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs:
    Ons: Romance, accepting her for who she is instead of her looks, and sometimes a good romp in the hay

Offs: Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Goals: Acceptance for who she is instead of what she looks like...
Wealth Level: 5 She has saved well over the years, and only spends as she needs
Personality: Daniela has spent much of her life hiding who she really is. She is determined not to hide anymore and is proud of her looks. She is an understanding sort and will go out of her way to help those that need it.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Twin degrees in History and Music
Year: Graduate
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 5 Agility: 3 Strength: 6 Endurance: 4 Reason: 4 Intuition: 3 Psyche: 3

POWERS:
Self-Manipulation: Daniela has complete control over the anatomies and bodies of herself, including skin, nails, fat, muscles, blood, nerves, etc., allowing her to freely alter and manipulate them. She can grow additional appendages and body-parts, remove them or otherwise manipulate her body, in visible, chemical and cellular/sub-cellular levels. This allows her to augment her strength and shift into a different form if she really needs to. It also gives her a slight healing factor, though not as good as someone like Logan or Victor Creed. A side effect of this power is that her aging is slowed and a mental block prevents her from remembering her age.

Hell Fire Manipulation: Tiefling can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself. Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact, she can also form wings of hell fire to fly for short periods of time.

ADVANTAGES:
Well Travelled – Due to her long life Daniela has traveled to many places and tried many different things.
Tolerance to Alcohol – Her powers allow her to handle alcohol better then normal people. She used this many times to win drinking contests at an earlier age, just for some money to live on.
Combat Experience - She might not have been a soldier, but joining a group of mercs gave her opportunity to gain experience and make some money on the side.

DISADVANTAGES:
Unnerving Appearance – Daniela’s true form can frighten most people when they first meet her. Her dual colored eyes add to this effect, plus it makes finding clothes a bitch.
OCD – She developed this at a young age, but it really only covers her own things. Movies and books must be alphabetized and in their own category, her clothing also get separated.
Weakness to Holy - Due to her powers and appearance she also acquired a weakness to all things holy. She smokes if she steps into a church and Daniela's Hell-Fire powers can be extinguished or repelled by holy items.

SKILLS:
Maui Thai: - In her years she tried different Martial Arts to find one she liked and that ended up being Maui Thai.
Sniper Training: - During her time with the mercenary group she took to being a sniper. Her powers made it easier to get to a great spot and she also learned some scouting from it.
College Major: History Daniela has always loved history and her major in college reflected this.
College Minor: Music On the flip side she also studied music and played the violin and learned to play the electric guitar.

HISTORY:
Daniela's life started like others in the world being born to a pair of loving parents. While they were not wealthy, but had enough for a comfortable life and she was raised Catholic. Her early life was as normal as could be as she went through school and graduated at the top of her class, but as always things could always change. One night when she was walking home from a modest job, she was pulled into an alley by a group of drunk older men. In that alley the most horrible thing almost happened as she was stripped and they tried attempted to rape her. Daniela's strength suddenly leaped as she desperately fought the men off killing them in trying to protect herself. Stumbling home she became ill as changes started happening to her body.

First was her skin changing to a reddish hue and her body becoming more curved then her old form. Her parents watch horrified as their once loved daughter became something to be feared. The breaking point came when horns extended from her head and her father became convinced that her mother had slept with some demon. In a fit of rage he killed her and then tried to kill Daniela. This was the next time she killed to preserve her own life although it had hit her the hardest as she slowly drove the knife back into her father. That would be the last time she saw her home as Daniela ran away from the home soon afterwards. Her mutation made itself even more known afterwards as she shifted for the first time to hide from the cops looking for her.

The years afterwards became a blur as she simply had to survive, her hell-fire came to her when she stumbled onto a crime in progress and again she had to protect herself. Daniela challenged people to drinking games for little bits of cash simply to survive before disappearing for long periods as she tried to control her powers. Not having a mirror she was unaware of how her aging had changed, but she stumbled on a mercenary leader who took pity on her and brought her into his group. They taught her much and Daniela took to being a sniper. Years went by with her in the group and finally she broke off on her own to travel. Then she learned Maui Thai and finally chose to go back to college and get her degree's. Soon after graduating she was offered to come to the school....

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on June 19, 2014, 07:56:57 PM
tiefling
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Daniela Panza (Dani for short)
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Tiefling
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual Citizenship Spain and America
Place of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
Education: Degrees in history and music

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 8" (6' 0" With horns)
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Dual colored her right eye is silver and her left is gold
Ethnicity: Spanish
Age: She doesn't remember, but appears to be in her late 20's or early 30's
General Appearance:
    Daniela in her true form has red skin with two foot horns emerging from her forehead. As if her appearance wasn't strange enough her eyes are dual colored with one silver and the other gold. A long tail is long and flexible, but she has to customize her clothes to fit her. Her breasts aren't great, but that small either... Due to years and her powers she remains toned, but doesn't appear to be all that muscular.
OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs:
    Ons: Romance, accepting her for who she is instead of her looks, and sometimes a good romp in the hay

Offs: Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Goals: Acceptance for who she is instead of what she looks like...
Wealth Level: 5 She has saved well over the years, and only spends as she needs
Personality: Daniela has spent much of her life hiding who she really is. She is determined not to hide anymore and is proud of her looks. She is an understanding sort and will go out of her way to help those that need it.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Twin degrees in History and Music
Year: Graduate
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 5 Agility: 3 Strength: 6 Endurance: 4 Reason: 4 Intuition: 3 Psyche: 3

POWERS:
Self-Manipulation: Daniela has complete control over the anatomies and bodies of herself, including skin, nails, fat, muscles, blood, nerves, etc., allowing her to freely alter and manipulate them. She can grow additional appendages and body-parts, remove them or otherwise manipulate her body, in visible, chemical and cellular/sub-cellular levels. This allows her to augment her strength and shift into a different form if she really needs to. It also gives her a slight healing factor, though not as good as someone like Logan or Victor Creed. A side effect of this power is that her aging is slowed and a mental block prevents her from remembering her age.

Hell Fire Manipulation: Tiefling can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself. Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact, she can also form wings of hell fire to fly for short periods of time.

ADVANTAGES:
Well Travelled – Due to her long life Daniela has traveled to many places and tried many different things.
Tolerance to Alcohol – Her powers allow her to handle alcohol better then normal people. She used this many times to win drinking contests at an earlier age, just for some money to live on.
Combat Experience - She might not have been a soldier, but joining a group of mercs gave her opportunity to gain experience and make some money on the side.

DISADVANTAGES:
Unnerving Appearance – Daniela’s true form can frighten most people when they first meet her. Her dual colored eyes add to this effect, plus it makes finding clothes a bitch.
OCD – She developed this at a young age, but it really only covers her own things. Movies and books must be alphabetized and in their own category, her clothing also get separated.
Weakness to Holy - Due to her powers and appearance she also acquired a weakness to all things holy. She smokes if she steps into a church and Daniela's Hell-Fire powers can be extinguished or repelled by holy items.

SKILLS:
Maui Thai: - In her years she tried different Martial Arts to find one she liked and that ended up being Maui Thai.
Sniper Training: - During her time with the mercenary group she took to being a sniper. Her powers made it easier to get to a great spot and she also learned some scouting from it.
College Major: History Daniela has always loved history and her major in college reflected this.
College Minor: Music On the flip side she also studied music and played the violin and learned to play the electric guitar.

HISTORY:
Daniela's life started like others in the world being born to a pair of loving parents. While they were not wealthy, but had enough for a comfortable life and she was raised Catholic. Her early life was as normal as could be as she went through school and graduated at the top of her class, but as always things could always change. One night when she was walking home from a modest job, she was pulled into an alley by a group of drunk older men. In that alley the most horrible thing almost happened as she was stripped and they tried attempted to rape her. Daniela's strength suddenly leaped as she desperately fought the men off killing them in trying to protect herself. Stumbling home she became ill as changes started happening to her body.

First was her skin changing to a reddish hue and her body becoming more curved then her old form. Her parents watch horrified as their once loved daughter became something to be feared. The breaking point came when horns extended from her head and her father became convinced that her mother had slept with some demon. In a fit of rage he killed her and then tried to kill Daniela. This was the next time she killed to preserve her own life although it had hit her the hardest as she slowly drove the knife back into her father. That would be the last time she saw her home as Daniela ran away from the home soon afterwards. Her mutation made itself even more known afterwards as she shifted for the first time to hide from the cops looking for her.

The years afterwards became a blur as she simply had to survive, her hell-fire came to her when she stumbled onto a crime in progress and again she had to protect herself. Daniela challenged people to drinking games for little bits of cash simply to survive before disappearing for long periods as she tried to control her powers. Not having a mirror she was unaware of how her aging had changed, but she stumbled on a mercenary leader who took pity on her and brought her into his group. They taught her much and Daniela took to being a sniper. Years went by with her in the group and finally she broke off on her own to travel. Then she learned Maui Thai and finally chose to go back to college and get her degree's. Soon after graduating she was offered to come to the school....

I'll take an in depth look at her hopefully in the morning!

And to the others watching, we're always accepting characters, so come on over to our forum and check us out :)

Cthonig

This is the current listing of characters in the game (sans NPCs). Please note that for this table some things have been shortened like the full description of a character's orientation and you should check the Approved Character Sheets thread. This is being provided so you can see what characters are definitely taken. If a character you are interested in is not listed please ask about it to verify if it is available since some are in the process of being made.

Updated approved list of characters complete with Snow, The White Queen and Vulcan.

CodenameNamePlayerGenderAgeOrientationActor/model chosen
Arachne/Dark Angel/Spider-WomanJessica DrewMidori Sadi female17 / 50+bisexualEvagelline Lilly
ArmorHisako IchikiJamesSureWould female26gay?
BeastHenry "Hank" Philip McCoyMasterOfMyFate male32straightHugh Jackman
BishopLucille BishopLady Lunarius female21straight?
Black Bolt/The Mute/The InhumanDoctor Blaine BoltagonA Japanese Dane male32gayTiago Severo
Black QueenSelene GallioMoralinefemale28 / ?bisexual(drawing)
BlinkClarice FergusonPumpkin Seeds female17straight?
ConstructJason BrantonDirtythesnapper male20bisexualJamie Bell
CronusBenjamin Daniel PorterRyvenmale20gayRobert Pattinson
CyclopsSalem SummersAliasfemale19straight?
Domino/Winter/NeenaBeatrice ThurmanPumpkin Seeds female16bisexual?
ElixirArianna "Ari" FoleyEmpyreanfemale16bisexualMegan Fox
FirestarAngelica "Angel" JonesAngel Firefemale17bisexual?
GhostInaya BadawiRainyHigh female18straightLupita Nyong'o
HavokAlexander "Alex" SummersDoomsday male18straightJonathan Good (aka Dean Ambrose)
HulklingTeddy AltmanOrange Marmalademale17gayChris Evans
HuskPaige Elizabeth GuthrieKing Serperior female18bisexual?
IntakeMarco Assorbimentokingmaster1male20pansexual?
Iron Man/WarmachineAnthony Edward StarkDaelenmale16straight(drawing)
JamJennifer "Jenny" Maricela ColeAliasfemale18bisexualCharlotte Free
JuggernautConnor MarkoMasterOfMyFate male19straightColton Haynes
LongshotAnne AdamsStrangefatefemale19pansexualDebbie Harry
Lucifera/Divine KaleidoscopeKatelyn Marie Jaeger SpiralSpiderfemale17??
Mirage/Ignus FatuusWilliam Hollisterlockepick male18gayNick Gosling
Multiple ManJames Madroxlockepick male20straightWill Grant
MystiqueRaven Darkholmelockepick gender18pansexualAndrej Pejic
NeverMoreMatthieu "Matt" James RothRainbowRian male24gayJayy Von Monroe
NightcrawlerKelsi WagnerMoralinefemale16bisexual(drawing)
Nocturne/Reaper/GrimNathan RhodesRyvenmale28gayCraig Ramsey
OakenStefan Peter Kingston IIIRainbowRian male19gayJackson Rathbone
PsycheDaniel MoonstarStrangefatemale21pansexualRick Mora
Pyro/Red/Hot headJanae AllerdyceLady Lunarius female17bisexual?
Q/OmegaQuintavius “Quentin” QuireOrange Marmalademale23gayJosh Beech
RogueAndrew MichaelSpiralSpidermale18pansexualKurt Cobain??
ShadeGwendoline "Gwen" LeoneLady Lunarius female26bisexual?
ShadowcatChristopher ‘Kit’ PrydeStrangefatemale29pansexualBen Whishaw
Singularity/MoonbootsLayla PopeDoomsday female18straightJodi Ilene Johnston
SirynTheresa Maeve Rourke CassidyRed Stellafemale16straightAriel Piper Fawn
SnowYuki Nakamuraannarosefemale19straightYukie Nakama
SpeedThomas "Tommy" ShepardOrange Marmalademale19gayWilson Bethel
Spider-man (not using it yet but taken)Miles MoralesJamesSureWould male17straightDonald Glover
StormOroro MunroeEbonyQueenfemale49bisexualBeyoncé
The ArchivistVictor AlexandrovRyvenmale39gayMads Mikkelsen
The Jade Spider/KasumiCharlier "Chaz" StoeboldtSpiralSpiderfemale31pansexual?
The White QueenEmma Grace FrostArielfemale17straightKristen Bell
TwinsBridgett Annabelle DesjardinsAliasfemale17straightMontana Cox
VectorKatie GreySara Riddlerfemale17gay?
VenomTrevor TeschCthonigmale16gayDylan O'Brien
VulcanGabriel MacTaggert Kinross (Born Gabriel Summers) A Japanese Danemale23bisexualDomhnall Gleeson
WolfsbaneRaymond SinclairBlack Howlingmale30straight?
WolverineJames “Logan” HowletteBlack Howlingmale~140bisexualGerard Butler

Lady Lunarius

I forgot to post Bishop over!!!! Will do that shortly
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Cthonig on June 20, 2014, 08:35:21 PM
This is the current listing of characters in the game (sans NPCs). Please note that for this table some things have been shortened like the full description of a character's orientation and you should check the Approved Character Sheets thread. This is being provided so you can see what characters are definitely taken. If a character you are interested in is not listed please ask about it to verify if it is available since some are in the process of being made.

wow!
CodenameNamePlayerGenderAgeOrientationActor/model chosenApproved?
---Jennifer "Jenny" Maricela ColeAliasfemale . 18bisexual?Yes
Arachne/Dark Angel/Spider-WomanJessica DrewMidori Sadi female17 / 50+bisexual?Yes
ArmorHisako IchikiJamesSureWould female26gay?Yes
BeastHenry "Hank" Philip McCoyMasterOfMyFate male32straightHugh JackmanYes
Black Bolt/The Mute/The InhumanDoctor Blaine BoltagonA Japanese Dane male32gay?Yes
Black QueenSelene GallioMoralinefemale28 / ?bisexual(drawing)Yes
BlinkClarice FergusonPumpkin Seeds female17straight?Yes
ColossusPiotr "Peter" RasputinAshermale17straightDaniel CudmoreYes
ConstructJason BrantonDirtythesnapper male20bisexualJamie BellYes
CronusBenjamin Daniel PorterRyvenmale20gay?Yes
CyclopsSalem SummersAliasfemale19straight?Yes
DaredevilMatthew Michael MurdockKeldiamale17straight?Yes
Domino/Winter/NeenaBeatrice ThurmanPumpkin Seeds female16bisexual?Yes
ElixirArianna "Ari" FoleyEmpyreanfemale16bisexual?Yes
FirestarAngelica "Angel" JonesAngel Firefemale17bisexual?Yes
GhostInaya BadawiRainyHigh female18straight?Yes
HavokAlexander "Alex" SummersDoomsday male18straight?Yes
HulklingTeddy AltmanOrange Marmalademale17gayChris EvansYes
HuskPaige Elizabeth GuthrieKing Serperior female18bisexual?Yes
IntakeMarco Assorbimentokingmaster1male20pansexual?Yes
Iron Man/WarmachineAnthony Edward StarkDaelenmale16straight(drawing)Yes
JuggernautConnor MarkoMasterOfMyFate male19straightColton HaynesYes
LongshotAnne AdamsStrangefatefemale19pansexual?Yes
Lucifera/Divine Kaleidoscope Katelyn Marie Jaeger SpiralSpiderfemale17??Yes
Mirage/Ignus FatuusWilliam Hollisterlockepick male18gay?Yes
Multiple ManJames Madroxlockepick male20straight?Yes
MystiqueRaven Darkholmelockepick gender18pansexual?Yes
NeverMoreMatthieu "Matt" James RothRainbowRian male24gay?Yes
NightcrawlerKelsi WagnerMoralinefemale16bisexual(drawing)Yes
OakenStefan Peter Kingston IIIRainbowRian male19gay?Yes
PsycheDaniel MoonstarStrangefatemale21pansexual?Yes
Pyro/Red/Hot headJanae AllerdyceLady Lunarius female17bisexual?Yes
Q/OmegaQuintavius “Quentin” QuireOrange Marmalademale23gay?Yes
RogueAndrew MichaelSpiralSpidermale18pansexualKurt Cobain??Yes
ShadeGwendoline "Gwen" LeoneLady Lunarius female26bisexual?Yes
ShadowcatChristopher ‘Kit’ PrydeStrangefatemale29pansexual?Yes
Singularity/MoonbootsLayla PopeDoomsday female18straight?Yes
SirynTheresa Maeve Rourke Cassidy . Red Stellafemale16straight?Yes
SpeedThomas "Tommy" ShepardOrange Marmalade . male19gay?Yes
Spider-man (not using it yet but taken)  Miles MoralesJamesSureWould male17straightDonald Glover Yes
StormOroro MunroeEbonyQueenfemale49bisexual?Yes
The ArchivistVictor AlexandrovRyvenmale39gayMads MikkelsenYes
The Jade Spider/KasumiCharlier "Chaz" StoeboldtSpiralSpiderfemale31pansexual?Yes
TwinsBridgett Annabelle DesjardinsAliasfemale17straight?Yes
VectorKatie GreySara Riddlerfemale17gay?Yes
VenomTrevor TeschCthonigmale16gayDylan O'BrienYes
WolfsbaneRaymond SinclairBlack Howlingmale30straight?Yes
Very nice work! :)

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas