She's All Kinds of Trouble - looking for someone to play M

Started by RedEve, August 17, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

My character is a wild child from a well-off background. Think California Old Money. Now 19-years old and after a high school career that included being kicked out of numerous private schools, she has now also dropped out of college and her family has no idea where she is. That leads to your character, a private investigator who occasionally does some work for the family lawyer, being brought in to find the girl and bring her back home. The mystery isn't much of one and you find her shacked up with some shady character. But before you can bring her back to her parents palatial home, she tries to work her womanly wiles on you to instead let her keep her newfound 'freedom' away from her family's expectations.

I see this as some odd couple type scenario in which your character's temptation starts things off but it evolves into a more genuine romantic relationship, albeit one with a significant age difference. I see the gumshoe as being in his early 40s. Possibly we can extend the scenario beyond the initial seduction and shacking up, but I would like the input of the other player of what the larger plotline could be in such a scenario.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list