Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkNevaeh

I think i might be late for any male positions huh?

Brazen Endeavors

Mm, I haven't heard back from our Mercury knight as of yet, so that is a maybe.

Also, if you have an idea, I'm willing to hear it out.  Possibly as a general for the Millenias?
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

Hmm...evil huh?  Hmm...Let me know if the Mercury Knight needs to be filled.  Int he meantime, ia my be working on a general...

The7thKeeper

Still here and planning to participate. :) Going to be finishing up the profile soon.

Oreida Wesker

I thought someone already applied for the General...
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Brazen Endeavors

Yes, Katra submitted her profile and plays a general.  The bad guys always had a bunch of underlings.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

Brazen Endeavors

You don't expect me to molest all of you on my own, do you?
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Orochimaru

As long as the knights get first shot... I'll... let it them go for it without too much hassle. =P

Saphir

You'll let them? The knights are suppose to be protecting and preventing it in the first place! XD although Katra's General can totally get it all day, everyday.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Saphir on August 07, 2012, 07:40:47 AM
You'll let them? The knights are suppose to be protecting and preventing it in the first place! XD although Katra's General can totally get it all day, everyday.

Oh... Yes... quite right...

*ahem*

They shall not get their filthy hands on my lady!!!!! *heroic stance and music*

Muse

*Laughs*  so am I encouraged to come up with an evil underling as a secondary character or not?

<--is very confused. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Karasu

Saphir

Quote from: Karasu on August 07, 2012, 08:59:50 AM
im curious if sariah would hav heard of ky or not

I'm pretty sure Koko would have mentioned him at least once. XP

Quote from: Muse on August 07, 2012, 08:52:33 AM
*Laughs*  so am I encouraged to come up with an evil underling as a secondary character or not?

<--is very confused. 

...The more hot evil man meat, the better? >.>;

Katra Alexion

Azurite appears standing close behind Saphir, leans forward, his breath caressing the dainty shell of her ear as he whispered sexily, "So, you want to be molested, hmmm? I think I can arrange that dear." Presses against her back, wrapping in strong arms.

Sorry I wasn't on last night had to drive my niece home last night, 4 hour round trip. When I came home I crashed.

Karasu

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 07, 2012, 10:31:48 AM
Azurite appears standing close behind Saphir, leans forward, his breath caressing the dainty shell of her ear as he whispered sexily, "So, you want to be molested, hmmm? I think I can arrange that dear." Presses against her back, wrapping in strong arms.

Sorry I wasn't on last night had to drive my niece home last night, 4 hour round trip. When I came home I crashed.

*watches and swoons*

Saphir

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 07, 2012, 10:31:48 AM

...Koko has her chain whip to kick it up to the next level. S'all I'm sayin.  ;)

Katra Alexion

*lol* Careful Azurite might like it too much.  ;D >:)

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

DarkNevaeh

Should be working on my villain type tonight.  Should I make male evilness or female evilness?

Orochimaru

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on August 07, 2012, 10:56:19 AM
Should be working on my villain type tonight.  Should I make male evilness or female evilness?

I think a sexy female would work. Lots of male knights to target. =P

Vostroya

Ember Star

Actually, I was considering making a evil female Knight. I do evil so damn well, it would be ashamed not to.

Brazen, thoughts? How many underlings do ya want?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony