Unapproved member - looking for romantic roleplay (M seeking F)

Started by sexyboyjagan, September 08, 2012, 08:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexyboyjagan

Hi people, I am looking for a romantic roleplay with a female..

Name: Jagan
Height: 5.6
Build: Slim
Complexion: Fair
Type: Extrovert

About Jagan:
Jagan is an average middle class guy, whose father is a two-wheeler mechanic and mother is a house wife.  He had a troubled childhood when his father used to beat him and his mom after getting drunk.  Infact he was not allowed to go to school because the school fees would be used by his father for his drinking expenses.  But Jagan is a hardworking guy who has lots of optimism in himself and the life.  At an early age, he began to console his mom and took steps to bring his dad to the right track.. But unfortunately due to the lack of education, he is now working as a salesman in a music store.  His ambition is, once he is wealthy, he should start a rehabilitation center where he can help curing thousands of drunkards thereby saving thousands of household from destruction.  On the romantic side, he dresses like a charmer with all the latest trendy dresses and ofcourse has a lot of interest in girls but has a very low self esteem due to his financial status.  Yet he can easily strike conversations with anyone and is a real charmer and no one would hate his company.

The plot begins in Chennai, India with a nice looking girl (Preferably foreigner who has come to India and extremely rich girl) is coming to the landmark shop for her music purchase.  A female roleplayer is needed to make this epic romantic love story roleplay...

Any takers??

Nydia Cianan

Hello Jagan,

It would seem that this RP your propose is exactly what I'm craving right now. I need a romance and I think this one could be good fun. Would an American Debutant work for your foreign rich girl??? I could have a character made in a matter of hours; I already have one started for when I found a romance game that suited my fancy. Of course we'd have to wait until you are complete approved...

sexyboyjagan

Oh yeah Nydia, An American Debutant would surely work .. :) Welcome.. So when do we get started?

Nydia Cianan

So, what age group are you thinking teens 20s or 30s? Now, I was thinking that the debutant would probably be there for touristic reasons unless you have something a little more interesting for her to be there for. Also, we would have to figure out (get on the same page) as to where the story would go (brief romance, life long love, or tragedy love gone south). I will start the thread when you receive your approval. Anyway, let me know what you think.

sexyboyjagan

I am thinking post college settings (My character will be around 22 or something, and your character should be 19 or so)

The reason you have come here is to complete a summer internship at one of the largest companies in India.. You will be here for a couple of months..  Since you don't know anyone here, you are staying alone in a luxury 7 star hotel room..

I would like to start this off as a romance Roleplay and we can probably take this to the adult roleplays as well once we have the needed chemistry.. Let me know your thoughts.. Or else if you are not comfortable, we can do a long love RP.

-Jagan