Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King

H-hey! Where'd my win go?!

Mint

Where'd your win go? Where did my win go? *dances after Kitten, mostly because it's fun*

King

*chases the both of them*

privilegedXchore

trips all of you. YOINK
I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it, For ever and a day.

O/o|A/a

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Greg MD on June 17, 2009, 04:41:07 PM
Hey! Aint this supposed to be a PG-13 thread? *takes the win and hides among the coat racks in Nordstroms*

it is supposto be pg-thirteen, but whoever said anyone saw anything....that is...only me ^^ :D

*takes the win and skips off down the yellow brick road with the cowardly lion*
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Mint

*does not appreciate being trip* Come back! This ghost will have revenge. *flies in circles with win*

Greg MD

*struggles to keep up as he is dragged and flown by Mint before finally snatching the win*

Mint

*laughs and ties Greg up to a tree like a good little puppy before taking the win from him* Why, thank you.

Bloody Paramour

*kisses greg while he's tied up before untieing him and running off to retrieve the win*

Greg MD

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee! *makes off with the win*

Mint

Not very grateful are you? *pounces on and steals win*

Greg MD

*wrestles with his Mistress* Forgive me, I can't contain myself. Must....have....wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Mint

*forces Greg down to the ground and sits on his chest* Win is for mistresses only.

Shiri

But the win belongs with a Switch. *purrs*

Greg MD

*extends his arms like Mr. Fantastic and snatches the win from Shiri*

Mint

And that is why you are a member of the Dark Side, Greg. *takes win* x3

Greg MD

*takes it back for safe keeping*

Mint

*considers this as she stares at you*

Greg MD

Whatchya lookin' at?

Mint

Why, you, of course. Now, who said you could speak that way to me? *holds onto the leash and takes the win from you*

kitten

*take the win whilst they play amongst themselves, crooning to it as she cradles it to her chest, giving it pets* aww I missed you too, win. I wub you. Who's the cutest wittle win, yes, yes you are! you are the cutest wittle win, yes you are.
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Bloody Paramour

'yes, yes you are' she echos taking the win like candy from and overgrown baby "thats it, my precious"

Greg MD

*drags Mint with his leash and snatches the win* Lookie what I got for you Mistress!

Mint

Good boy. *kisses his forehead and takes the win* But drag me again and I won't be as happy. *smirks and wraps the leash around Greg's neck a bit tightly*

King

It's my win, anyway, though.