Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

WyldRanger

grdell

Respighi's orchestration of Bach's Passacaglia & Fugue, BWV 582
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Autumn52

WyldRanger

John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra - The Battle of Hoth (from The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack)

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

grdell

Camille Saint-Saëns, Symphony No. 3 in C minor, Opus 78 - more commonly known as the "Organ" symphony.

No innuendo, please.  ;D
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

HockeyGod

Autumn52

Marguerite

My co-worker's talking about work and making jokes.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Nadir

Aiden

Saerrael

Aiden

Saerrael

Autumn52

Arhys

Haha ha, Insane Clown Posse returns to truly warped and brilliant form.  This video is amazing.  Magic and miracles! 
Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

Autumn52

Lilias

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away

This net place, apart from its bleeding edge technology, has awesome music as well.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Juicy

Autumn52

Autumn52

Saerrael