Real life, not a fantasy....

Started by Elvi, April 29, 2008, 04:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7372477.stm

"An Austrian man who admitted holding his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children is due to appear before a magistrate."

I'm really surprised no-one has commented upon this.....

For me it is horrendous and almost beyond comprehension.
I can only imagine what these people are going through, thankfully I don't have real life experiences to draw upon this time...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7370889.stm
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sabby

Excuse my language, but what a fucking disgusting example of a human. As if its not bad enough he makes his own flesh and blood suffer so horribly, he also brings other lives into it.

Greenthorn

Hmmm I think his wife is either a complete idiot or also knew about what was going on.  Why did he need extra food?  How were his daughter's children showing up at his door? What did he do down the basement? 

C'mon now..wifey didn't suspect anything in all of those years?  Hang her too...

Just as in one child being sexually abused, a mother knows when something isn't right..and denial can only last so long...

Elvi

I think, given what is being released and what is being said in the press, his wife was probably as much 'under his influence', as his daughter was.

He got his daughter to write a letter to say that she had left to join a religious cult, which explained her disappearance. Then another letter to explain that she couldn't look after the three children that were allowed out.
The children that lived with them went to school and had 'normal lives', why didn't they say something.
His daughter herself could have had many different opportunities to over come him and escape, she did not.

Unfortunately, there are more chains than physical ones....

And as an update, they are now searching the other properties that this man owns, I really do hope that there isn't more to come...

Cherri Tart

i don't believe in the death penalty, nor violence.  That being said, my first reaction was that this guy should be set on fire and chased by a mob pelting him with balloons filled with gasoline. 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

More on the story.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080429/tpl-uk-austria-abuse-39349ed.html

The psychology of all of this is facsinating.
Aparently, after the 19 year old girl was taken into hospital, he brought the others out and told his wife that their daughter and grandchildren had decided to return home....

kongming

It really does sicken me to think that such a thing has happened. Really, there can't be any justification for it - either he had a very diseased mind (and of the variety that should have been noticed and acted on sooner) and belonged in a psychiatric ward a long time before this, or he is just plain evil. Either way, it is saddening that these things happen at all.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bruja

See this is just...ewww...and that poor girl..I try to be a non violent type of person, but this makes me want to bring back the old Inquistion tortures. Just for asshats like this fucked up person and those like him.

The Overlord

Quote from: Elvi on April 29, 2008, 04:37:10 AM

I'm really surprised no-one has commented upon this.....

For me it is horrendous and almost beyond comprehension.
I can only imagine what these people are going through, thankfully I don't have real life experiences to draw upon this time...

What can I possibly say here? If there is a Hell or Nine Hells, I hope this guy spends the better part of an epoch there on his knees and bent over with his head in a molten pool of magma and his anus repeatedly burnt out by the flaming, barbed prick of a Pit Fiend, day after millions of days, sort of like Prometheus chained to the rocks and painted by Bosch.

And that's just round one... but I realize that might be only my opinion. ::)

Moondazed

Those poor children *shaking my head sadly*  What will happen to them?
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

ShrowdedPoet

We had big long conversations about how we were going to kill him on Pagannation.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Zakharra

To quote Foamy:
QuoteMay demons gouge out his eyes and Satan f$%k him up the ass with a pitchfork