Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

Your heart? How about mine. When we met you said we would always be together, now after 2 years, we have spent 2 months total on the same planet. What do you expect of me? I am tired of being second choice to your career.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

elone

Jumps on her and her tongue. How about one last romp?

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

blue bunny sparkle

You did not give me enough rides! We're through!

elone

Good, I am tired of the wing scratches and sparkles all over my bike.

Poetry
O/O's

EvelynMarie

Im tired of never being able to dress up for a date because you only have a bike, and I hate that we go on dates in the rain too.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Prefect Mos

This is seattle.. if you dont go out in the rain thats like eight months of being inside.

Belle33

You never offered to take ME on a bicycle ride in the rain!  Pfffft!  Your loss.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

You never told me you liked bicycles! That's it! We're through!

cartun

Your avatar is just way too adorable, thus, we are braking up!

blue bunny sparkle

We are through if you can not see past the adorableness to what I truly am!

cartun

We are done cuz... *stares blankly then burps and passes out*

Undeniable Sin

I'm getting tired of you always passing out on me. I wind up having to try and carry you home when we're out. My muscles have greatly improved, but I just can't handle this anymore. Get out.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Prefect Mos

"I said the Seven inch platforms, thouse are four at best.. and not platform at all.. just how puritan are you... bye!"

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for not sharing your friend with me! It's over!

Prefect Mos

You never asked! your banned for not sending me a PM directing me too any ideas.. or requests for play you might have!

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for leading me to think you were uninterested! *smiles*

Prefect Mos

Disbanded for having such low self esteme that you think a slut like me wouldn't me interested!

blue bunny sparkle

I can't be with someone who is sluttier than me! Be gone now!

Autumn52

bunny I can't stay with you any longer. Your beauty deserves so much more. I love you but I can't hold you back any longer. Go be free and love free. *cries* I'll just wither away inside myself longing to be with you for the rest of my life.

*god I sound pathetic*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

blue bunny sparkle

Xandi! I can not hide my lust/love for you anylonger but it is you that needs to fly free! *cries with you as I let you sadly go*

Autumn52

*clings to bunny and cries* Why are we breaking up bunny? I love you and want you so much. Lets stay together and breakup with everyone else who post here. I can't bare to let you go. Please say you will stay with me.

blue bunny sparkle

I will stay if you promise not to break my heart! <3

Autumn52

I refuse to ever break your heart. I swear on all that is holy that I will cut out my own heart before breaking yours.

Undeniable Sin

Xandi, it seems like you are too attached to Bunny to ever give me the kind of attention a girl like me needs. I love your red hair and fiery spirit, and it breaks my heart to do this, but we just aren't meant to be. * Goes off to cry quietly*
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas