Fairy Tail & other fandoms (F looking for M)

Started by rachelongaku, September 13, 2014, 09:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Hello! I'm looking for a male partner for a Fairy Tail rp! My first choice would be to do a Gajeel & Levy roleplay but I am also open to almost any pairing.
Some of my other favorites include:

• Natsu & Lucy
  • Natsu & Lisanna
  • Gray & Juvia
  • Loke & Lucy
  • Jellal & Erza
  • Elfman & Evergreen
  • Lyon & Juvia
  • Sting & Yukino
  • Rogue & Yukino
  • Alzack & Bisca
I am up to date with both the anime and the manga and all of the spin-offs(Fairy Tail Zero & Ice Trail).

I do have a few ideas for a Gajeel & Levy rp, most being inspired by some fanfiction. My favorite one right now involves Raven Tail wanting revenge for Gajeel's betrayal, and deciding to use Levy to get that revenge. I also wouldn't mind do a continuation of the Gajevy scene in the latest episode (series 2 episode 24) or a continuation of Chapters 396/397.

I can do any kind of post length though I tend to do better with shorter frequent posts. I do my best to post everyday, and most of the time several times a day. I am able to dedicate all day Sunday and early afternoons(Central Time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays to just roleplaying, so we can get pretty far without too much of a wait if you are free at those times as well.

I prefer posting in the forums, but I can also do PM or email. With some convincing I might do yahoo or Skype. I will do non-con, but I don't want it to be between Gajeel&Levy. It would include a third party.

Other fandoms:
Naruto
Shingeki no Kyojin
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Inuyasha
Dragon Ball
Angel Beats!
Teen Titans
Disney Princess
Kill La Kill
Sailor Moon

Send me a PM if you're interested! Thank you!
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!