News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stepmother fantacy m seeking f

Started by shovelbum4u, September 13, 2014, 04:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

I have had this story rolling around in my head for a long time. Here is the basic premise:
Aaron, who is 16 years old and lives with his father Richard. Typical geeky high school boy who's life is full of video games and homework. His main problem is that his new stepmother (you) loves to tease him with skimpy outfits and suggestive language. You and my father also like to have quite a bit of sex, and it is not quiet sex either.
Then there is Richard who is 50 years old, and extremely wealthy. He is a senior vp of a fortune 500 company. He has two children Aaron (16) and Jacob (5). He divorced his first wife Rachel three years ago because it was loveless marriage and certainly a sexless marriage. Rachel would only have sex with him on their anniversary, and after Jacob was born not even then. Recently, he was remarried to you.

I like for people to have control of their own characters so the details are up to you. In my head she is extremely pretty in a kinda slutty type of way. I am definitely a breast guy, so I kinda see her as a 19-20 year old underwear model. Anyway like I said the details are up to you.

That is the background for the story, and if you are interested please send me an email. Thanks!