Fantasy and Sci-fi, oh my! (M/Futa x F/Futa)

Started by klamity, June 03, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamity

[
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
]
User:Klamity_
Loading preferences...Loaded
Story Prefences_
Plot Focused and Driven - Fantasy - Sci-Fi - Original Settings
Posting Preferences_
Forums - PMs
Character Preferences_
Human - Vampire - Werewolf - Fae - Elven - Occasional Fur
Gender Preferences_
Will play against F/Fu as M/F/Fu. I do not do M/M.
Additional Messages_
Hello! Welcome to my requests page. Please excuse my lame attempt at an intro, I somewhat enjoyed making it. Some further things to note are as follows.
Character Control: If it is an action scene I can grant certain things such as a reactionary action IE something smacks my character across a room. I dont need to type out that they fly across the room, but leave the details of what damage is done, what they think and how they act in terms of personality up to me. This way the action flows nicer and character development is still kept to the player.
Dungeon Mastery:I can act in more of a 'dungeon master' roll, where I may not have a specific character for myself. I have no problem with this so long as it works with the plot.
NPCs: This somewhat falls under the character control category. Feel free to bring in your own as the plot allows and give them their own character. Feel free to control the ones I bring in to an extent and such.
Culture Shock: When culture's collide and interact - especially for the first time - is extremely interesting to me. I like seeing how a lot of general human traits like compassion and curiosity play out. Almost like watching two new pets, a cat and a dog, learning to live together and what each others taste, boundaries are.
Load Plots_
Displaying Plots...

klamity

Loaded Plots...

Saviour from the Stars(Setting: Sci-Fi)(Sexual Elements: Any)
This idea is pulled from a game I was extremely excited for but then ended up going nowhere. The plot follows that one character is part of a large spacing faring society, spanning the entire galaxy. The other character however, lives on a habitable world on a culture that sprung up once a ship crash landed on it. The survivors eventually, for whatever reason, were unable to maintain a modern society and reverted back to tribalism, with their now ancient hope that they would be saved by another ship turned into a mysticism/religion surrounding people in the sky. Things of course get shaken up when somehow, the space faring character arrives on the planet, either being forced down or straight crashing onto it's surface.

What excites me most about this plot idea is seeing how one of us can spin out the culture of the planet dwellers, based off their experiences post crash. Plus, if they hadn't been found before and left to live in peace, does that mean it was an unregistered ship that crashed, or one that was just presumed lost and never looked for? There are several ways this could be played out, and I'd love to see them all.

Arise Once Again(Setting: Fantasy/Modern/Sci-Fi)(Sexual Elements: Any)
Sealed away for centuries or a millennium, unsure of which, an entity waits to be released. Is it a god that was on a rampage, sealed to prevent the worlds end? A demon too tempting that had to be kept hidden? Or just someone who became too powerful and needed disposing of? In either case, their arcane prison, almost a bauble now that time has past, is found and unlocked. Finally, free! But the world is so strange, could they even hope to be who they once were?

Similar to another plot I have, this relies more on one character being much more powerful in some way magically, but unused to the world they are in right now. The other character plays the guide to the world, knowledgeable of the world but not necessarily even knowing what they just unleashed. I'd love to see some sort of fantasy god brought into the modern world, or a sci-fi setting and being forced to adapt, but playing this out in a fantasy setting works as well. After all, a broken kingdom you used to own is a good motivator.

Conscious Shock (Setting: Space/EvE Online)(Sexual Elements: Any)
With a flash you awake in your new clone with a splitting headache. Stumbling out of the tube you see that your clone wasn't able to take all of the sensory input and most recent memories you were experiencing during your death, and you have ended up losing past memories in order to remember the new ones. What had you lost? And who will help you remember?

To the Stars! (Setting: Space)(Sexual Elements: Any)
The idea I have is that its at the beginning of an era. Space exploration is now open and available to a lot of people and not just governments or very rich corporations. With the advent of the warp drive and better atmospheric terraforming, space travel no longer revolves around going to the Mars mining colonies. The entire galaxy becomes a playground and earth is now being challenged by single colonies on the cutting edge of space and technology.

Perhaps we work together for a company, or we meet at a bar on a far off planet. Either way, the idea is that its the golden age of exploration for space, and the possibilities are limitless.

Temporal Consequences (Setting: Any (preferably modern))(Sexual Elements: Any)
When you mess with time, it messes with you. During an ancient war, mages experimented heavily with time, resulting in unforeseen consequences. The last mages that had experimented with time saved himself by opening a rift, not knowing where he'd come out. Hopefully, it was safe and he could put it all behind him.

I'm open to many different plots on this one. Pure fantasy, where the world hasn't changed much since his travels. One where his world shifts to become ours, and he is an ancient mage in a modern city. Steam punk, where magic went on a major decline and steam-tech has taken over. Pitch an idea and Ill take a listen

Plot ping high - Plot interest values less than optimal

Digital Frontier (Setting: Future/Current Earth, Sci-Fi/Tron)(Sexual Elements: Any)
With the expansion of the internet and virtual reality, the Data Sphere was born. Originally just a neat way to visualize information for people using HUD technology similar to Google Glass, it evolved to show avatars of people remotely. With the advent of the Mass Relay however, the Data Sphere was transformed. Turning matter into bits that could be affected just like they were in the real world, it allowed for people to dive into the electronics of the internet, just like the classic movie from the 80's. A new frontier was born as people effortlessly traveled the globe in seconds, across a much, much larger and ever expanding electronic world. E-Crime, Clubs, Dens of vice and sin grew up beside the services that were already in place, and a new era of gangsters and thugs began.

Basically, take all the boons that happened in the past two centuries and mix it with current culture. Electronic themes, a constantly expanding, parallel world, and whatever anyone could dream up. There could be almost anything in this game since if it can be programmed, it can be interacted with in the Data Sphere. Im open to just about anything here as well.

A Meat Bicycle Made for Three (Setting: Borderlands)(Sexual Elements: Any)
This video is a must see.

The linked video is essentially the idea behind this story. I dont -necessarily- want to play as Kreig against Maya, but more of a similar situation. I have the setting as Borderlands since it makes the most sense. Its the inspiration and has a very plausible reason for one character to be bat shit insane and shout things like "NIPPLE SALADS!"

The bulk of the idea rides on there being multiple personalities trying to vie for dominance, with one being rather uncontrollable and aggressive, with the other being as sensible as a regular person and frustrated it it's lack of ability to communicate directly with the outside world. The line from the video "..we might one day be able to act like a normal person again." speaks to me as a central plot point. Why is this character this way and how can it be rectified?

D-do you mean im not supposed to be here!? (Setting: Modern)(Sexual Elements: Role Reversal)
Im not going to lie, I've stole this idea from two sources. A: I just saw a post with a similar idea and B: I came across a doujin of a nefarious nature (Lets all play with Kaoru if you must know. Its NSFW so I cant confirm the title at this time, and dont just go looking up up).

Anyways, the idea is that somehow a guy gets accidentally put into a girls boarding school. Its an idea straight out of anime and a lot of guys fantasies so just roll with me on this one. The point is he's not allowed to just drop out of school, so he has to stay at the girls school. Obviously, being the only guy in a school full of girls, there would be a lot of attention towards him, whether it be from girls trying to ask him out, teachers watching him or otherwise.

Now of course, this is very open to three options that seem to be common to ideas ive seen with this type of a setting. This pertains to all the characters beyond the male:
A: All others are female
B: All others are futa
B: Some are futa, some arent.

I know the idea sounds loose and just as a perverted fantasy, but it's a role I'd like to play. And since its loosely based off anime (fine hentai), I'd be playing a shy guy who wouldn't really know how to handle all the attention.

Suddenly, Superpowers! (Setting: Modern)(Sexual Elements: Any)
Image if people all over the world started to suddenly gain super powers? It would fantastic chaos! At first you would get a small power, but you could hone it into something create! Starting by lifting paper clips: years later, making black holes at a whim. With a sudden explosion in heroes and villains, deaths were inevitable. And as they died, they sometimes passed their powers on. As people began to adapt to the new world they lived in and research how these things came to happen, one thing became clear: everyone was trying to be the most powerful super-person out there, by any means.

The idea is simple a power trip, with all sorts of weird and wacky abilities.

403 Forbidden - Plots not loaded due to low interest

The Competition (Setting: Any)(Sexual Elements: DomxDom, Forced Submission)
Its the chance of a life time, to win a huge sum of money and have your life set to have no worries for the rest of your life. So why not take two prizes? Interaction between the competitors is normal outside of the games, and isnt discouraged. So what would be stopping you from seducing another player and forcing them to cooperate and let you win? Well, if they had a strong will they might.

The title may be a bit misleading here. It means more a battle of wills, not that the other original 'victim' character will attempt to turn the tables around. All the elements here are negotiable. Maybe its a fantasy setting and a non-lethal gladiatorial combat arena. A space-faring adventure apprentice style to be the best tycoon? Maybe its just a twist off The Amazing Race of our current time. Either way, two heads will butt, and one will win two prizes!

The Loving Dom (Setting: Any)(Sexual Elements: S/M, Bondage, Femdom)
A fairly freeform idea. Its more or less a controlling dom, who isnt necessarily extremely physically controlling but is more dominant through seduction and teasing or other such methods. Of course bondage and other elements of that nature can be present during steamy scenes. I'd prefer to play sub in this one but its open for debate.

klamity

Format updated, looking for one or two stories.