INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

Chreestafer

kokaine we can work on a 4th family if your interested
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Desirous

Bookmarking this and would love to be a part of the 4th family.

Chreestafer

Sweet we still need one mom and a complete family 4 so apply :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Character Sheet:

Player: Kokaine
Name: Victoria
Sex: Female
Family Role: daughter family 4
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
5'8", in shape, busty, and waxed with a landing strip. Also has a tattoo
History: Tori is the sort of girl who's always up for a good time as long as it doesn't conflict with her taking care of business. She's always been about balance, working hard and playing harder, so she knows when to be serious and certainly loves her books and puzzles but definitely doesn't mind being the life of the party. She went to college on a cheerleading scholarship but she made sure she made the best of it. She's been accepted to grad school but has decided to take a year off and relax a little before life attempts to suck the fun out of everything.
She is not entirely innocent when it comes to sex.
Casual Ons: Storms, dancing, partying, wii games, reading, cuddling/snuggling, cats, sweets
Casual Offs: bugs/insects, getting drunk, people who are out of control
Sexual Ons: A little force/manhandling, being pinned/held down, teasing, foreplay!, oral (giving and receiving), breast play (giving and receiving), light pain (biting, scratching, spanking, etc), cum marking
Sexual Offs: Excessive violence, toilet play, fisting, feet, being blasted in the face, humiliation
Fears: Spiders, ending up alone.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List