Blood Oath - A Lost Girl AU Urban Fantasy Game - LGBTQA Friendly - Accepting!

Started by Kuroneko, August 27, 2014, 12:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

Blood Oath
    A Modern Day Lost Girl Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy Game

New York City, 2014. In the light of day, everything seems to be normal.  You get up, go to work, do your job and go home, never once dreaming that the guy sitting next to you on the subway or the secretary at the office is anything other than human. But there’s another world that exists side by side with our own. An older world, one full of Fae - supernatural creatures that are as old as time and they don’t see humans as equals. They see them as food.

Separated long ago into two factions by the Blood Laws, the Light and the Dark are under a peace that is tenuous at best. The threat of war is always looming on the horizon. Rumors are circulating that old resentments and enmities are rising and restlessness and fear grips both sides of the Fae world. Old alliances are being broken; new ones are being forged in unexpected places.  No one knows what’s lurking on the horizon, but one thing is certain: there’s something coming. Will you be ready?

Game Information

Q: Who is the GM
    A: Cerigo

Q: What forum section will the game take place in?
    A: Extreme
    Note: This is to allow for maximum flexibility for the players in terms of plot and action. However, no player will ever be EXPECTED or REQUIRED to participate in a scene or plot arc they are not comfortable with. We require that all posts be tagged for content and any posts containing NonCon or Extreme content MUST be hidden behind a spoiler.

Q: Who can participate in the game?
    A: Any and All characters or players. No one will be turned away based on gender or sexuality or otherwise. All we ask is that you be respectful to other players and the GMs OOC.

Q: What is the general format of the game?
    A: This is a sandbox game set in the universe established in the Lost Girl TV series. Although from time to time there will be GM-introduced plots, the game will focus primarily on the interaction between PCs. It will be centered on the politics between the Light and the Dark fae and character relationships, with all that entails. 

Q: What is the genre/setting?
    A: Blood Oath is an Urban Fantasy set in and around New York City.

Q: What kinds of characters may players create?
    A: Characters can be almost anything your imagination can dream up. Human characters can be any sort of person, either claimed by a fae or unclaimed. A fae can be a creature from myth and lore from various cultures the world over. The only limit is that high ranking members of fae society (The Ash, The Morrigan, Elders, etc) must be discussed with the GMs before applying for them.

Q:What are the character creation guidelines and how many characters may a player have?
    A: Players may have two characters to start. There are several established fae character types in the show and just as general starting point; we recommend that potential players have a look at the Lost Girl wiki herefor reference. For character types that have not appeared in the show, we encourage players to do research in order to fill out their character sheets and to provide insight into how their powers will work in the Lost Girl universe. The GMs are more than happy to help with this part of the process. Please don’t hesitate to ask. As a general note, unless human characters are claimed by a fae, it’s unlikely they would know anything about the fae world.  We will also not accept characters with automatic death abilities or the ability to control another character without limitations (i.e.Vex-level Mesmer powers).

Q: What about canon characters?
    A: Canon characters are not playable and/or do not exist in this world. There is no unaligned succubus named Bo.

Q: What about character connections?
    A: Character connections are not only totally okay, they're encouraged! Ideally we would like to see players work out connections and relationships amongst themselves. 

Q: Will you be using a face claim list?
    A: Yes. Players must post a face claim before they submit their sheet, and should take a look at the face claims thread to be sure they are not claiming one that is already listed. After one week if there hasn’t been any word on whether or not the sheet is still being worked on/submitted, the claim will be up for grabs again. Note: The sheet does not have to be done, but the GMs need to know that it’s in the works.

Q: How NPC's will be handled?
    A: Key NPCs will be under GM control and marked as such in any posts they are a part of. Players are free to make up background NPCs to use as they like as long as they don’t get out of hand. General NPCs will be free for all to use.

Q: Do we need any extra/outside information to play?
    A: I recommended that players watch at least a few episodes from the first season of Lost Girl to get a handle on how fae society works, however it’s not required if the player is willing to do enough research on their own via wikis and googling. But really, all you need is an active imagination.

Q: What  is the pace of the game?
    A: Game pacing will be fluid. Time will be set up in week-long intervals and scenes will be open to happen any time within that time frame. Players are responsible for keeping track of their scenes in order to make sure their characters aren’t in two places at once. From time to time, special events or major IC plots may be run as individual days or a sequence of days.

Q: How often do you want people to post?
    A: Preferably we would like to see people posting at least once a week, though of course more posts are always welcome! Real life comes first and if something comes up, just let us know.

With regards to group scenes: do keep in mind that group scenes can be fast paced and if you get involved in a scene with multiple characters please keep the availability of all the players in mind. If you can only post once a week but everyone else can post several times a day, you’ll need to work something out with the other players.

Q:What type of sexual content do you expect/hope to see in the game?
    A: Sexual content is open and any content allowed within E rules is permitted. However, it is stressed that players appropriately tag and spoiler any post with sexual content in their post. If a Non-Con scene is to happen, both parties must be in agreement to what is happening and all limits OOC must be respected. Any breaking of these rules will result in one warning before the player will be removed from the game. 

Q: To what extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details?  
    A: As much as they deem necessary without metagaming.

Q: How do I contact/approach the GM with questions?
    A: You can post here, in the game’s main OOC thread, or contact the GM by PM.

Q: How will IC decisions be resolved? 
    A: Minor plot arcs between characters should be handled between players whenever possible. However, if a plot arc has the potential to affect a lot of characters and/or the city/game as a whole it should be brought to the GMs for approval/awareness before it begins. Most of the time we won’t say no, but we do need to be aware of things that might have a wide reaching effect.

If at any point a decision cannot be resolved between the players, please bring the issue to the GM and he will do what he can to assist in resolving the matter.

Rules

• Be respectful and considerate.
    • Leave OOC out of IC, and remember IC does not equal a player's OOC.
    • GM word is law. If you have issues with decisions made, voice them in PM.
    • Deal with conflict via PM's. Deal with conflict, don't let things bug you until you explode. Let the GM(s) in on what's happening if dealing with it doesn't seem to be working out. It’s perfectly fine to include the GM from the start too.
    • All posts must use the provided game tag and must be tagged for content.
    • All non-con or extreme content must be put behind a spolier in the post
    • Power game at your own risk. Just remember that no matter how big and bad your character is, there is always someone bigger willing to put the boot to them.
    • For the sake of readability, we ask that posts be made entirely in black font. Please do not use another color for dialogue.
    • The above rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.

Character Creation Guidelines

Character Creation Rules:

• Nearly any species in the show is available for play, save for any species with auto-kill abilities (such as Death Worms)
    • Species with the ability to control others (such as Mesmers) are heavily limited and will be tweaked to tone down their powers.
    • Succubi and Incubi are very rare and as such, their number will be heavily limited, allowing for only two.
    • Unaligned characters are available (limited to 2) but should be aware of the risks associated with being unaligned. No one is going to have Bo's power level and unaligned characters will be handled realistically. They will have no protection from either side and thus will also be considered "fair game" as much as a human might.
    • Unclaimed humans are available for play but most often will not have any knowledge of the Fae's existence.
    • Claimed humans are available though I will require extra information on their owner.
    • Species not seen in the show are available for play, but must be properly researched regarding strengths/powers/weaknesses and must be approved by the GM
    • Half-breed fae are allowed but will be closely scrutinized and limited in power.
    • Human/Fae mating produces non-fae children.
    • No characters over the age of one thousand will be accepted at this time. We have plenty already.
    • Once your sheet is complete, PM it to Cerigo.
    Sucubi/Incubi Available: 1/2
    Unaligned Available: 0/2 - No more unaligned characters will be accepted at this time.

Fae Character Sheet

~BASICS~

Name:
    Alignment:
    Role Within the Fae Community: (if any)
    Education:
    Hobbies:

How Do They View Humans?: Friends, Food, Chattal, Equals, Slaves, etc

~Appearance~
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Physical Description:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Character Model:

~Indepth~

What Do They Feed Off Of?: All fae feed off of something human related... human blood, human emotions, human remains. Explain what your fae feeds off of.

Power(s):

Strengths:

Weaknesses: Must have as many weaknesses as strengths or a minimum of 2.

Personality: List six personality traits (2 must be negative, one neutral) and provide a description/reason for each. See the provided list for examples.

History: Minimum of four good length paragraphs covering anything important that has happened in their life, how they grew up, what influenced their personality to make them the person they are today.

Connections: Family/Friends/Etc

Dislikes: Non-Sexual
    Fears&Phobias: No one is fearless. Specify at least one.
    O/Os: A link to the player's O/Os is required, but specification of characters is encouraged

Fae Sheet Code
    [/list]
    [center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]BASICS[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]
    [float=right][center][img height=400]http://placehold.it/400x400[/img]
    [img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][/center][/float][b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Species[/b]:
    [b]Alignment[/b]:
    [b]Occupation[/b]:
    [b]Role Within the Fae Community[/b]: (if any)
    [b]Education[/b]:
    [b]Hobbies[/b]:

[b]How Do They View Humans?[/b]: [i]Friends, Food, Chattal, Equals, Slaves, etc[/i]

[center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]Appearance[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]
    [b]Hair[/b]:
    [b]Eyes[/b]:
    [b]Height[/b]:
    [b]Physical Description[/b]:
    [b]Distinguishing Features[/b]:
    [b]Character Model[/b]:

[center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]Indepth[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]

[b]What Do They Feed Off Of?[/b]: [i]All fae feed off of something human related... human blood, human emotions, human remains. Explain what your fae feeds off of.[/i]

[b]Power(s)[/b]:

[b]Strengths[/b]:

[b]Weaknesses[/b]: [i]Must have as many weaknesses as strengths or a minimum of 2.[/i]

[b]Personality[/b]: [i]List six personality traits (2 must be negative, one neutral) and provide a description/reason for each. See the provided list for examples.[/i]

[b]History[/b]: [i]Minimum of four good length paragraphs covering anything important that has happened in their life, how they grew up, what influenced their personality to make them the person they are today.[/i]

[b]Connections[/b]: [i]Family/Friends/Etc[/i]

[b]Likes[/b]: [i]Non-Sexual[/i]
    [b]Dislikes[/b]: [i]Non-Sexual[/i]
    [b]Fears&Phobias[/b]: [i]No one is fearless. Specify at least one.[/i]
    [b]O/Os[/b]: [i]A link to the player's O/Os is required, but specification of characters is encouraged[/i]

Human Character Sheet
    ~BASICS~

Name:
    Claimed By:
    Education:
    Hobbies:

How Do They View Fae?: Fear, Friendship, Curiosity, etc

~Appearance~
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Physical Description:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Character Model:

~Indepth~

Strengths:

Personality: List six personality traits (2 must be negative, one neutral) and provide a description/reason for each. See the provided list for examples.

History: Minimum of four good length paragraphs covering anything important that has happened in their life, how they grew up, what influenced their personality to make them the person they are today.

Dislikes: Non-Sexual
    Fears&Phobias: No one is fearless. Specify at least one.
    O/Os: A link to the player's O/Os is required, but specification of characters is encouraged

Human Sheet Code
    [center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]BASICS[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]
    [float=right][center][img height=400]http://placehold.it/400x400[/img]
    [img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][img height=100]http://placehold.it/100x100[/img][/center][/float][b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Claimed/Unclaimed[/b]:
    [b]Claimed By[/b]:
    [b]Occupation[/b]:
    [b]Education[/b]:
    [b]Hobbies[/b]:

[b]How Do They View Fae?[/b]: [i]Fear, Friendship, Curiosity, etc[/i]

[center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]Appearance[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]
    [b]Hair[/b]:
    [b]Eyes[/b]:
    [b]Height[/b]:
    [b]Physical Description[/b]:
    [b]Distinguishing Features[/b]:
    [b]Character Model[/b]:

[center][size=14pt][font=georgia][b][color=grey]~[/color]Indepth[color=grey]~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]

[b]Strengths[/b]:

[b]Weaknesses[/b]: [i]Must have as many weaknesses as strengths or a minimum of 2.[/i]

[b]Personality[/b]: [i]List six personality traits (2 must be negative, one neutral) and provide a description/reason for each. See the provided list for examples.[/i]

[b]History[/b]: [i]Minimum of four good length paragraphs covering anything important that has happened in their life, how they grew up, what influenced their personality to make them the person they are today.[/i]

[b]Connections[/b]: [i]Family/Friends/Etc[/i]

[b]Likes[/b]: [i]Non-Sexual[/i]
    [b]Dislikes[/b]: [i]Non-Sexual[/i]
    [b]Fears&Phobias[/b]: [i]No one is fearless. Specify at least one.[/i]
    [b]O/Os[/b]: [i]A link to the player's O/Os is required, but specification of characters is encouraged[/i]

LIST OF PERSONALITY DESCRIPTORS

Click Me
    POSITIVE
    Accessible
    Active
    Adaptable
    Adventurous
    Agreeable
    Alert
    Allocentric
    Amiable
    Anticipative
    Appreciative
    Articulate
    Aspiring
    Athletic
    Balanced
    Benevolent
    Brilliant
    Calm
    Capable
    Captivating
    Caring
    Challenging
    Charismatic
    Cheerful
    Clean
    Clear-headed
    Clever
    Colorful
    Companionly
    Compassionate
    Conciliatory
    Confident
    Conscientious
    Considerate
    Constant
    Contemplative
    Cooperative
    Courageous
    Courteous
    Creative
    Cultured
    Curious
    Daring
    Debonair
    Decent
    Decisive
    Dedicated
    Deep
    Dignified
    Directed
    Disciplined
    Discreet
    Dramatic
    Dutiful
    Dynamic
    Earnest
    Ebullient
    Educated
    Efficient
    Elegant
    Eloquent
    Empathetic
    Energetic
    Enthusiastic
    Esthetic
    Exciting
    Extraordinary
    Fair
    Faithful
    Farsighted
    Felicific
    Firm
    Flexible
    Focused
    Forgiving
    Forthright
    Freethinking
    Friendly
    Fun-loving
    Gallant
    Generous
    Gentle
    Genuine
    Good-natured
    Gracious
    Hardworking
    Healthy
    Hearty
    Helpful
    Herioc
    High-minded
    Honest
    Honorable
    Humble
    Humorous
    Idealistic
    Imaginative
    Impressive
    Incisive
    Incorruptible
    Independent
    Individualistic
    Innovative
    Inoffensive
    Insightful
    Insouciant
    Intelligent
    Intuitive
    Invulnerable
    Kind
    Knowledge
    Leaderly
    Leisurely
    Liberal
    Logical
    Loyal
    Lyrical
    Magnanimous
    Many-sided
    Masculine  (Manly)
    Mature
    Methodical
    Maticulous
    Moderate
    Modest
    Multi-leveled
    Neat
    Nonauthoritarian
    Objective
    Observant
    Open
    Optimistic
    Orderly
    Organized
    Original
    Painstaking
    Passionate
    Patient
    Patriotic
    Peaceful
    Perceptive
    Perfectionist
    Personable
    Persuasive
    Planful
    Playful
    Polished
    Popular
    Practical
    Precise
    Principled
    Profound
    Protean
    Protective
    Providential
    Prudent
    Punctual
    Pruposeful
    Rational
    Realistic
    Reflective
    Relaxed
    Reliable
    Resourceful
    Respectful
    Responsible
    Responsive
    Reverential
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Sage
    Sane
    Scholarly
    Scrupulous
    Secure
    Selfless
    Self-critical
    Self-defacing
    Self-denying
    Self-reliant
    Self-sufficent
    Sensitive
    Sentimental
    Seraphic
    Serious
    Sharing
    Shrewd
    Simple
    Skillful
    Sober
    Sociable
    Solid
    Sophisticated
    Spontaneous
    Sporting
    Stable
    Steadfast
    Steady
    Stoic
    Strong
    Studious
    Suave
    Subtle
    Sweet
    Sympathetic
    Systematic
    Tasteful
    Teacherly
    Thorough
    Tidy
    Tolerant
    Tractable
    Trusting
    Uncomplaining
    Understanding
    Undogmatic
    Unfoolable
    Upright
    Urbane
    Venturesome
    Vivacious
    Warm
    Wise
    Witty
    Youthful
    NEUTRAL
    Absentminded
    Aggressive
    Ambitious
    Artful
    Ascetic
    Authoritarian
    Big-thinking
    Boyish
    Breezy
    Businesslike
    Busy
    Casual
    Crebral
    Chummy
    Circumspect
    Competitive
    Complex
    Confidential
    Conservative
    Contradictory
    Crisp
    Cute
    Deceptive
    Determined
    Dominating
    Dreamy
    Driving
    Droll
    Dry
    Earthy
    Effeminate
    Emotional
    Enigmatic
    Experimental
    Familial
    Folksy
    Formal
    Freewheeling
    Frugal
    Glamorous
    Guileless
    High-spirited
    Huried
    Hypnotic
    Iconoclastic
    Idiosyncratic
    Impassive
    Impersonal
    Impressionable
    Intense
    Invisible
    Irreligious
    Irreverent
    Maternal
    Mellow
    Modern
    Moralistic
    Mystical
    Neutral
    Noncommittal
    Noncompetitive
    Obedient
    Old-fashined
    Ordinary
    Outspoken
    Paternalistic
    Physical
    Placid
    Political
    Predictable
    Preoccupied
    Private
    Progressive
    Proud
    Pure
    Questioning
    Quiet
    Religious
    Reserved
    Restrained
    Retiring
    Sarcastic
    Self-conscious
    Sensual
    Skeptical
    Smooth
    Soft
    Solemn
    Solitary
    Stern
    Stoic
    Strict
    Stubborn
    Stylish
    Subjective
    Surprising
    Soft
    Tough
    Unaggressive
    Unambitious
    Unceremonious
    Unchanging
    Undemanding
    Unfathomable
    Unhurried
    Uninhibited
    Unpatriotic
    Unpredicatable
    Unreligious
    Unsentimental
    Whimsical

NEGATIVE
    Abrasive
    Abrupt
    Agonizing
    Aimless
    Airy
    Aloof
    Amoral
    Angry
    Anxious
    Apathetic
    Arbitrary
    Argumentative
    Arrogantt
    Artificial
    Asocial
    Assertive
    Astigmatic
    Barbaric
    Bewildered
    Bizarre
    Bland
    Blunt
    Biosterous
    Brittle
    Brutal
    Calculating
    Callous
    Cantakerous
    Careless
    Cautious
    Charmless
    Childish
    Clumsy
    Coarse
    Cold
    Colorless
    Complacent
    Complaintive
    Compulsive
    Conceited
    Condemnatory
    Conformist
    Confused
    Contemptible
    Conventional
    Cowardly
    Crafty
    Crass
    Crazy
    Criminal
    Critical
    Crude
    Cruel
    Cynical
    Decadent
    Deceitful
    Delicate
    Demanding
    Dependent
    Desperate
    Destructive
    Devious
    Difficult
    Dirty
    Disconcerting
    Discontented
    Discouraging
    Discourteous
    Dishonest
    Disloyal
    Disobedient
    Disorderly
    Disorganized
    Disputatious
    Disrespectful
    Disruptive
    Dissolute
    Dissonant
    Distractible
    Disturbing
    Dogmatic
    Domineering
    Dull
    Easily Discouraged
    Egocentric
    Enervated
    Envious
    Erratic
    Escapist
    Excitable
    Expedient
    Extravagant
    Extreme
    Faithless
    False
    Fanatical
    Fanciful
    Fatalistic
    Fawning
    Fearful
    Fickle
    Fiery
    Fixed
    Flamboyant
    Foolish
    Forgetful
    Fraudulent
    Frightening
    Frivolous
    Gloomy
    Graceless
    Grand
    Greedy
    Grim
    Gullible
    Hateful
    Haughty
    Hedonistic
    Hesitant
    Hidebound
    High-handed
    Hostile
    Ignorant
    Imitative
    Impatient
    Impractical
    Imprudent
    Impulsive
    Inconsiderate
    Incurious
    Indecisive
    Indulgent
    Inert
    Inhibited
    Insecure
    Insensitive
    Insincere
    Insulting
    Intolerant
    Irascible
    Irrational
    Irresponsible
    Irritable
    Lazy
    Libidinous
    Loquacious
    Malicious
    Mannered
    Mannerless
    Mawkish
    Mealymouthed
    Mechanical
    Meddlesome
    Melancholic
    Meretricious
    Messy
    Miserable
    Miserly
    Misguided
    Mistaken
    Money-minded
    Monstrous
    Moody
    Morbid
    Muddle-headed
    Naive
    Narcissistic
    Narrow
    Narrow-minded
    Natty
    Negativistic
    Neglectful
    Neurotic
    Nihilistic
    Obnoxious
    Obsessive
    Obvious
    Odd
    Offhand
    One-dimensional
    One-sided
    Opinionated
    Opportunistic
    Oppressed
    Outrageous
    Overimaginative
    Paranoid
    Passive
    Pedantic
    Perverse
    Petty
    Pharissical
    Phlegmatic
    Plodding
    Pompous
    Possessive
    Power-hungry
    Predatory
    Prejudiced
    Presumptuous
    Pretentious
    Prim
    Procrastinating
    Profligate
    Provocative
    Pugnacious
    Puritanical
    Quirky
    Reactionary
    Reactive
    Regimental
    Regretful
    Repentant
    Repressed
    Resentful
    Ridiculous
    Rigid
    Ritualistic
    Rowdy
    Ruined
    Sadistic
    Sanctimonious
    Scheming
    Scornful
    Secretive
    Sedentary
    Selfish
    Self-indulgent
    Shallow
    Shortsighted
    Shy
    Silly
    Single-minded
    Sloppy
    Slow
    Sly
    Small-thinking
    Softheaded
    Sordid
    Steely
    Stiff
    Strong-willed
    Stupid
    Submissive
    Superficial
    Superstitious
    Suspicious
    Tactless
    Tasteless
    Tense
    Thievish
    Thoughtless
    Timid
    Transparent
    Treacherous
    Trendy
    Troublesome
    Unappreciative
    Uncaring
    Uncharitable
    Unconvincing
    Uncooperative
    Uncreative
    Uncritical
    Unctuous
    Undisciplined
    Unfriendly
    Ungrateful
    Unhealthy
    Unimaginative
    Unimpressive
    Unlovable
    Unpolished
    Unprincipled
    Unrealistic
    Unreflective
    Unreliable
    Unrestrained
    Unself-critical
    Unstable
    Vacuous
    Vague
    Venal
    Venomous
    Vindictive
    Vulnerable
    Weak
    Weak-willed
    Well-meaning
    Willful
    Wishful
    Zany

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
    Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
    "I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Flower

Aiden

Meet Cesar, your local werewolf.

Likes Jazz, Fucking, Walks on the beach and ripping the hearts out of his enemies.

Kuroneko

Please don't let the fact that the game has started stop you from joining us. We've barely just begun and now is the perfect time to jump in  :D

Flower

I did plan to make either a succubus or Bacchus character.  However, I noticed the first post said we were full on Succubi.  :-(

Cerigo

Nonsense!

We currently have no succubi, a fact that should make everyone sad. I know it personally makes me sad.

There is a limit of two of them with our current population just to make sure they are continue to be rare.

So act now and reserve the right to be the center of sexual desire! Supplies are limited and operators are standing by.
    Selectively Seeking New Stories
    "It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
    Ideas

Flower

Thank you for clarifying! I might make one. I'm torn between the two. >.>

Letrixia

Aiden

Letrixia

I am currently finishing up my one on one request. Once I do I will work on the character sheet.

Cerigo

Hey Curvy!

Let me know if you have any questions it can be awfully shiny in here....
    Selectively Seeking New Stories
    "It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
    Ideas

AmberStarfire

Letrixia

AmberStarfire

If you mean the character sheet template, it is here.

There is one for fae, most of the way down the page.

Letrixia

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Cerigo on August 27, 2014, 04:55:20 PM
    Hey Curvy!

Let me know if you have any questions it can be awfully shiny in here....

I had the idea for a brownie but I'm not sure where she would fit in just yet. Well that and this living doll sort of thing, but I'm not sure if that is even possible in this setting hehe

Kuroneko

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 27, 2014, 12:07:18 PM
    I did plan to make either a succubus or Bacchus character.  However, I noticed the first post said we were full on Succubi.  :-(

Does it?  I thought I hade changed that for sure. We currently have none at all, so feel free to make one ;). *goes to check*

Quote from: Letrixia on August 27, 2014, 03:41:36 PM
    I was wondering if you would accept a Kitsune character

As Aiden said, absolutely. If you need any assistance, let me know. Asian myth is one of my professional research areas ;).

Thank you everyone for answering questions and being helpful :-)

Letrixia

~BASICS~

Name: Kira Mishida
    Species: Kitsune
    Alignment: (None yet, can be persuaded into joining one)
    Role Within the Fae Community: None for now
    Education: Graduated with honors of High school//Current College student in Mythology
    Hobbies: Swimming, Running, Reading, Singing

How Do They View Humans?: Friends, Equals

~Appearance~
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black (Orange when activating powers)
    Height: 5’4”
    Physical Description: Short but fit Kira is a girl that is often overlooked. She has discipline in Kendo and sword fighting which means her muscles are not shown but she can very well defend herself with a sword.
    Distinguishing Features: Her eyes glow bright orange when activating powers
    Character Model: Ardent Cho

~Indepth~

What Do They Feed Off Of?: Time (it shortens the time they life when she feeds from them)

Power(s): Be detailed and specific]]
    1- Future Dreams = When she dreams she can catch a glimpse into the future of a certain individual. The visions are often given in random and with no sense. It’s up to her to make sense of it all.
    2- Electricity Control= Being a thunder kitsune she has control over lightning. She can form small electricity from her hand to jumpstart a heart or even short circuit a generator. The bigger the task the more energy she will consume. She tries to not use her powers unless it is absolutely necessary. (The power or length depends on herself. However if she exterts herself (more than three minutes of constant lightning) she can faint and will not go back unless someone offers her lifespan to her)

3- Fox Trickery= Kitsunes are well known for being tricksters and masters at desception. She can easily lie and seduce people to get what she wants. (She is one of the best liars around and you would never know if she is lying or not. She is always tricking people so it's often difficult to know when she is telling the truth or not. (think of it as being sort of a Loki character without the evil))
    4- ShapeShifting- She turns into a full fledged white fox, she is only capable of having one tail out. She is able to channel the lightning through her tail and up to 10 feet around her she can shoot lightning.

Strengths: Be detailed
    1- Speed- She has amazing speed with her sword, when she fights with her katana it is almost like if both entities are one.

2- Martial Arts Training- She knows how to defend herself both with a sword and without one in close combat.

3- Keen Senses- Hearing, Smell and touch are greatly improved to the point of being able to hear someone from the other room and be able to know what they are talking about.

Weaknesses: Must have as many weaknesses as strengths or a minimum of 2. Weaknesses can include personal short comings but should also include weaknesses particular to your characters species (IE Vampires being allergic to sunlight)
    1- Wolfsbane- Plant that can be found, it can easily paralyze her and make her useless. If injected it can kill her.
    2- Range combat- She is very good close combat however in range she is vunerable.
    3- Her tail while on her shift form is a very solid weakness, cutting the tail or just hurting it will damage the kitsune by quite a lot.

Personality:

Loyal- When she manages to trust a person she remains loyal to that person. Her own life could be in danger and she still goes life and limb for that person and never wants that person to think wrong of her.

Observant- She is always looking at everything around her, she is always on the lookout and always ready to pounce in case she is in danger. She is also very observant and focuses on small things that people might overlook, she often uses her keen knowledge of the fox to know what to look at.

Sensual- She is not afraid of using lies or even her body to get what she wants. However she loves doing the correct thing for herself even though it may not mean for everybody else. Although she respects humans she is not advert of seducing one and drinking their time to be able to heal or survive.

Competitive- Kira loves a new challenge, for her a new challenge is a way to prove herself to others. She is always willing to go in any stage and prove herself.

Dirty- She is not against cheating to get what she wants if she thinks it will benefit her friends and most of all herself.

Posessive- When she thinks that she has a friend or even a loved one she becomes very possessive of them. She is always looking at them and watching out for them from the distance.

History:
    Kira was born in Japan, ever since she was little she knew that she was somehow different from the rest of her classmates. Starting early she could hear stuff that were impossible for her to hear and see too perfectly. Her parents didn’t told her anything about the real world (fae world) because they feared what might happen if she knew. Knowing a secret like that, a secret that she wasn't human but an entity of folklore like her parents (Thunder Kitsune (mother) Fire Kitsune (father)). Growing up things became much more complicated for Kira, bullies often targeted her and even though by that time she was taking self defense lessons she didn’t wanted to hurt them. Her parents always told her that fighting was never used except in circumstances where other people were in danger.  Finally one day they went too far and they did something that caused a permanent scar and the awakening of her powers at the age of 12.

They locked her inside a trunk and knowing her fear of snakes threw three pythons inside with her before locking her inside and taking the keys. She screamed and screamed her heart out but nobody could hear her due to the fact that she was far away on the campus and it was the middle of the day. When she thought that she was going to go crazy she finally screamed and electricity began flowing out from her body and into the snakes that were touching her legs. The snakes were fried in an instant however she was fine, in fact she was perfect. Five hours later they discovered her in a near catatonic state and released her taking her to the hospital.

While on the hospital she fried every machine by unwillingly sending waves of electricity through the cables connected to her body. It all got discovered by her parents when they saw her eyes glowing orange, her inner kitsune was awakened. Since then her parents told her everything about her new life, how she needed to feed on humans by hugging them from behind and absorbing their ‘time’ or remaining life. Once high school was done she decided to move on her own to the states, to a small apartment in NYC paid by her parents.

Being wealthy business owners her parents got her just what she needed and dropped her to find out what to do by herself, now that she was a full kitsune she needed to learn the hard ways of life by herself their job was done. Two weeks after arriving she was made to meet with the leaders of both factions and take the trials to determine her side.

The test was easy as she just killed them both without much effort using the Katana her father gave her. However when she was asked to join a side she didn’t picked any side. Her reason was simple, since discovering of her powers she knew that her parents did something forbidden, a light married a dark (of course she didn't told that. She just said that she needed time to decide). They wanted to keep that secret and often times both of them told her stories about each side, they told her to think wisely when the time came and at that moment she didn't had the answer. Since laws in the States were different than back in Japan she had no idea what to expect, so she would wait and see what both sides were like before she even considers a side.

Connections: None (All family is in Japan)

Swimming, Jogging, Partying, Drinking, Men, Woman.
    Dislikes:
    Dishonorable people, Snakes, Gross Stuff, Bullies
    Fears&Phobias:
    Extreme Phobia: Snakes
    O/Os:
    Everything is okay as long as it does not involve Scat, Gore, Vore, Bestiality (with actual animals not werecreatures and such), Goldenshowers.

Letrixia

Kuroneko

Letrixia

and replied waiting on answer before I get to make the background. Also did you saw the vid?

Flower

WIP
    ~BASICS~

Name: Maisie Aubrey
    Species: Succubus
    Alignment: Light although tends to stay away
    Occupation: Receptionist at Hospital | Part-time college student
    Role Within the Fae Community: None really and does not want to become further involved
    Education: Currently pursuing her bachelors degree in Social Work
    Hobbies: Involved in a few on-campus organizations, volunteers at the children's hospital

How Do They View Humans?: Humans are just as valuable as any other living, breathing, and thinking being. Maisie truly does not understand why anyone would view them as chattel to be brought, sold, or tormented for their personal amusement. Throughout her short years of life, the young woman has been deeply involved within human culture. In fact, she had little inclination that she was different until her mother told her the truth about what exactly she was when considered old enough to handle the responsibility. Maisie has loved humans, either romantically or through friendship, and experienced the world through their eyes on many occasions without feeling the compulsion of superiority towards them. Even when one or even a group of them does something incredibly stupid, her feelings towards humans as a whole remains infatuated and beyond friendly.   

~Appearance~
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes:Hazel
    Height: 5'5
    Physical Description: Maisie has been described as pretty by more than a few men, women, and anything  in-between. However, despite these many compliments, she views herself to be quite plain in the grand scheme of beauty to be found within the world. She possesses a fairly petite frame with barely presence curves within her slim figure. The young woman always wished for bigger breasts but sadly her request was never answered although now she has become quite accustomed to her small ones. Her dark brown hair is naturally wavy in texture, incredibly soft to the touch, and falls just below her shoulders. It probably would be longer in length if she did not go through a small faze in her youth where she wanted a fashionable short hairstyle like some of her female peers. Rarely is her lengthy hair ever fully straightened because it simply takes too much work and upkeep. Oddly enough, she has been told more than once that she smells like either apples or cinnamon even though she does not use any products with those scents within them. Due to the protectiveness of her mother, there are little to no scars marring her otherwise cared for skin. She was not allowed any piercings other than her ears, and even those were only one hole within each ear.
    Distinguishing Features: None really.
    Character Model:Shanina Shaik

~Indepth~

What Do They Feed Off Of?: A succubus feeds and heals herself by drawing chi through the mouths of her lovers, friends, volunteers, or victims; and from the energy created from engaging in sexual activity. The succubus can kill someone by draining their victim of his or her chi. Although Fae can tolerate having their chi taken more than humans can, they are not immune from being injured or killed because of it.

Power(s):

Seduction and manipulation: A Succubus seduces and manipulates with the touch of her skin on another's. This contact is very pleasurable and eliminates her victim's resistance so she can feed from him or her, or engage in sex. If her target is a female bisexual or homosexual, or open to experimentation, the sexual seduction is successful; if, however, she is strictly heterosexual and not attracted to same-sex activity it will not have an effect. The same applies to male targets: if they are heterosexual they will respond, but if they are homosexual the seduction will be rejected. The victim can be left confused about what had come over him or her, or without a memory of what had happened. Her succubus touch can also be used to calm someone down, and to acquire information from a target.

Resuscitation: A Succubus can resuscitate Fae and human, alike, by transferring chi into them.

Healing: Accelerated healing by "feeding" through kissing or absorbing the energy created from having sex.

Sexual Aura Reading: A Succubus can see the level of someone's sexual attraction and lust.

Superhuman Strength: A Succubus possesses noticeably superior physical strength than an average adult human.

Longevity: While not immortal, Succubi possess longer lifespans than humans.

Strengths:

Body

Personality:

Appreciative: Due to her sheltered childhood, Matsie has always been appreciative of what has been placed in front of her, whether if object or person, because she could never be fully certain when it would be snatched from her life or allowed back within her presence again.

Compassionate: Compassion toward even the most small and sometimes viewed as inconsequential of creatures was a trait which was prevalent within Matsie even when she was a toddler and barely willing to utter much of a word. Rather than display fear towards what some recoiled from, all she felt was natural curiosity build within her. Unlike those who were more scientifically minded with their interactions within the world, she has never felt compelled to alter whatever captures her fancy or influence their behavior in any way unnatural to themselves.

Noncommittal: This trait is not only tied to her romantic endeavors but also peppered through other portions of her life. If it was not for her mother's insistence, Matsie probably would not have chosen to become light or dark fae because she is naturally leery any type of commitment even if it might benefit her in the long run.

Gentle and Sweet: Despite her flaws, and yes there are some to be found if one actually looks for them (Matsie can be occasionally forgetful, she isn't exactly a genius either, and sometimes she has proven to be manipulated easily) the young woman is genuinely caring about others and looked on favorably by almost anyone who comes within her company. She does not mind speaking with anyone, even those who are largely ignored by society.

Decadent and Indulgent (only applies when hungry): Unfortunately, there are certain hungers which cannot be easily suppressed with the consumption of strawberry sprinkled poptarts and packages of ramen noodles, preferably shrimp. Matsie does not feed more than necessary but neither does she intentionally neglect herself. There have been times though where she misjudged moments where her hunger was actually a need rather than just another late night craving. Whenever those instances happen, her personality has known to switch from the person whom most are accustomed to. The gentle soul becomes more assertive and aggressive with her partners. She can be found in places where she would never think to visit for a feed and more readily manipulates her prey, uncaring of the little clauses put in place for those who were not to be feed from such as married men or women.

History: Maisie is the only child of a popular succubus by the name of Olivia. In order to fully understand Maisie one must first become more than acquainted with her mother.

Olivia came from a family which did not really have much to offer the world other than their constant complaints about their shitty lot in life. He mother died in labor with what would have been Olivia's fifth sibling if the child had not also perished due to the umbilical cord choking the life from her lungs before the doctors could extract her in time. Unfortunately, her mother left her children within the care of a drunk and abusive father. His temper only became worst day after day, causing their beatings for minor infractions to become more severe. As soon as she was capable, Olivia left the place where she called home for most of her life in search of something which might be better than what her father lashed into her skin each night. It was during this time, Olivia first years her powers as a succubus to help earn gain for herself. Little by little, she started to manipulate her prey more and more until she received not only a place to sleep for the night but eventually keys to her own home as well within wealthy neighborhoods. Olivia was a mistress to many men but loved by none.

It did not bother her as she constantly tossed one to the side followed quickly by another whenever someone with a larger bank account caught her attention. Eventually, the little girl from nowhere earned enough money to become more pickier with whom she spread her legs for. Unfortunately, the good life came to a quick end when her career was threatened by pregnancy despite her constant care to ensure it never happened. It was her intention to have the vermin killed and flushed from her body but the advice from someone she considered not only a lover but also dear friend propelled her to go through with the pregnancy. It was fortunate because Olivia loved her daughter fiercely upon the expansion of her stomach to the moment where mother and daughter meet in person for the first time. Maisie was born on a lovely spring day where it felt like the world was alive in color rather than constant gloom. True to her nature, she was a relatively sweet child who made little demands of her mother. In fact, Olivia likely would have preferred if her daughter was more vocal since she was scared something was mentally wrong with her even though Maisie displayed nothing of the sort. She just did not wish to cry or speak even when gravely injured.

Eventually, Olivia did return back to her job but Maisie was shielded from most of her mother's interactions with those considered to be her lovers and financial providers. Maisie's life was fairly pain and boring for the first few years of her life. She spent her days within her mother's protective and sheltering company within the day. Sometimes they would have picnics in their backyard and then on other days her mother would watch as Maisie practice upon her cello. Then, at nights, she was promptly placed within the hands of her nanny, a trusted woman, who ensured the young succubus was not exposed to anything which might taint her innocent outlook upon the world. Her dreams were constantly filled with nothing but positivity while all nightmares were chased away before they had the opportunity to fully emerge. It was not until her mother was murdered at the hands of a jealous lover when she was barely six years of age, did Maisie's life become somewhat abnormal.

For a while, she really did not understand why her mother did not come back in the morning as she always did. For weeks she cried and then there was nothing but the same silence her mother worried about when she was an infant. Maisie refused to speak with anyone nor did she touch her cello for about a year. She honestly cannot remember what or even why she came out of her silent grief but eventually one day she was able to bear it.

Life continued and Maisie became her vibrant self, a source of light to all within her life, as she became older. However, her next life obstacle came when she was in high school. Until then, she showed no indication of being whatever her father was (she doesn't know the guy to this day) or what her mother was (which she came to find was a succubus through her own investigation. She paid little attention to how much attention seemed to be coming her way than normal. Then, one time when her long-time boyfriend pushed for more than she had been offering, Maisie more than willing yielded and almost tossed herself toward him rather than holding out on the goods. The only reason why he managed to survive was due to her becoming aware of how he ceased to thrust within her the more she drained chi from his body.

Thankfully, afterwards she was able to just create a lie which she could not be certain her then boyfriend believed about both of them passing out from exhaustion. Sating her appetite became a constant struggle because she did not feel comfortable talking about it with her guardian. Instead, she tried heavy consumption of pornographic films and then other toys. However, those were merely distractions which caused her to become all the more hungrier afterwards. To protect her reputation at school, she traveled a bit further than her guardian would like on the bus and find herself using her womanly wiles to secure someone whom she hoped to be a stud. It was only during this period did Maisie's already present attraction to women explode to the point where she happily satisfied her hunger with them as well. It was by complete accident that during one of these little ventures that she meet her first fae. She could not be certain if he was light or dark because it did not seem to matter for what she required but his chi was far more satisfying than she experienced from humans.

Yet, due to knowing about how her mother perished, Maisie resisted the idea of venturing forth within the light or dark until she coincidentally become a roomate with one of the light during her first year of school.

Dislikes: discrimination, cemeteries, 
    Fears&Phobias: Accidentally killing someone
    O/Os: Flower's Ons and offs

AmberStarfire

WIP; Under Discussion
    ~BASICS~

Name: Moren Calibrae
    Species: Gemini
    Alignment: Dark Fae
    Occupation: Bodyguard/Retainer/Champion of the Dark Fae Leader (Vivian)
    Role Within the Fae Community: Protector and Champion
    Education: Moren hasn't had formal schooling. He learned the skills of a servant at a young age, and later the basics of combat and tactics when he was pressed into service to fight a land war. His skills have improved through practise and use over the centuries, and he has gained new knowledge along the way.

Hobbies: Weapons practise, time spent wining and dining beautiful women, gaming and gambling, movies, time spent away from the city, where he feels more free to be himself.

How Do They View Humans?: Moren bears them no ill will. He believes they are by their nature fragile, but will influence the future of the fae due to sheer force of numbers, their tendency to shape the world around them and the fae's reliance on them for feeding.

~Appearance~
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Ice blue
    Height: 6 ft
    Physical Description: Tall and imposing, Moren carries himself with an agility and deftness even when he is at ease. It is borne of centuries of training, with a preternatural awareness that carries over into more relaxed moments. This said, there is much to the man beyond his role for the Dark Fae and at times he is not working, he will usually dress casually so as not to forget who and what he is.
    Distinguishing Features: Dark hair and ice blue eyes. No tattoos or markings.
    Character Model: Christian Bale

~Indepth~

What Do They Feed Off Of?: Human emotions. It doesn't matter what they are so long as they're strong.

Power(s):

Self-duplication: A Gemini can create exact physical duplicates of themselves. The duplicates must remain within line of sight, and the more that are created, the less precise each may become. These are tangible and solid, just as another person is. They can speak, breathe and interact with the subject just as a normal person can. Objects they hold (like weapons) can also be replicated, but may shatter if hit.

Duplication of Others: A Gemini can create a single duplicate of another person, which can fool onlookers. The duplicate must remain within line of sight of the Gemini, otherwise they will disappear. A duplicate of another person will have questionable solidity dependent on distance from the Gemini, so if touched it may be noticed that they are not who they appear to be. He cannot replicate their voice, just their visual appearance. There is another limitation with this ability, that it would be a stationary image or only capable of moving if it is a direct mirror of the person represented, meaning they would need to move as they wish their duplicate to. (Still Under Discussion)

Transparent Duplication: Instead of creating a solid duplicate, a Gemini can create a transparent one that shows a ghost-like visage of himself or another person within line of sight.

Strengths:

Skillful: He is a man who has spent centuries developing his skills and abilities. He is adept with various weapon types including bladed weapons (swords, knives, axes), ranged weapons (bows, throwing knives), firearms (pistols, rifles, semi-automatic and automatic weapons) and more exotic and archaic weapons. His powers don't increase his fighting abilities (insofar as inflicting damage), they're more focused on trickery and so he relies on the fighting skills he has developed with practise over the centuries. He is 'that good'.

Loyal: He is a profoundly loyal man, dedicated to the Dark Fae and the protection of its leader.

Cunning: He is excellent at employing trickery in a fight and this translates over to other settings. He's an excellent card player and he often anticipates the course events may take.

Weaknesses:

Cold: It has been said before that Moren has no heart. He has watched atrocities occur and not intervened, and he has commited more acts of violence than he could count. He is not by nature an evil man, he doesn't delight in cruelty, but he has very little conscience.

Cynical: He has seen the lives of men and fae ended in the blink of an eye, and has been responsible for many of those endings, himself. Life over the centuries has shown him what fae and humans are capable of, and how little impact many lives have on a world that keeps on turning. He may not look it or feel it physically, but he is old and in some ways, his mind is tired. It only feeds into his cynicism.

Personality:

Protective (Positive): As a bodyguard (and champion when required), his job is that of a protector. He is suitably employed because this is a reflection of his basic nature - he is a dominant male whose instinct is to protect.

Patient (Positive): His line of work requires a lot of patience, with time spent waiting or 'on call' should his skills be needed. He accepts this comfortably, when a less patient man would not.

Brave (Positive): When in peril, his bravery gives him the added strength to fight through the circumstances he is facing.

Obedient (Neutral): He is one to follow orders to the letter, and it isn't often that he would allow personal feelings or opinions to influence actions taken in the line of duty.

Conformist (Negative): He has become what is expected as a Dark Fae bodyguard of his calibre.

Uncompromising (Negative): He doesn't let compassion interfere with dispatching a foe.   

History:

Moren's initial education was so long ago he scarcely remembers it. Somewhere in Europe almost 2000 years ago, in a village that had no name he knew, young Moren was forced into servitude by his father. He learned at that time what it meant to clean a house and cook food, but he was not let near his Master's weapons, let alone taught to fight with them. Servants didn't have that privilege. He picked up a sword for the first time ten years later - somewhat as an act of rebellion, and an uncertain number of years after that, was pressed into service during a regional land war. He learned the basics of fighting and tactics from an elder soldier named Calibrae, and centuries later he took on the name in honour of the man he knew, and because he'd never had a last name of his own. Moren was equal parts self-taught in weapons and combat tactics, with skills and knowledge gained from wars and personal combat over the centuries. He has, to this day, never attended a formal school of learning. A dark fae succubus named Eloise, who was once his lover, taught him to read and write, but at this point she has been dead for hundreds of years.

He wasn't aware that his parents were fae, though he had memories of his father duplicating himself, which is an ability unique to the Gemini. Moren never knew his mother, so he doesn't know what she was. It was only later that he realised humans and other fae were different and didn't have the same abilities. His father had kept it a secret, because people feared those who were different and could turn violent with little provocation. He never used his Gemini ability during that war - it was too flashy for a man who had spent his earlier life attempting to go unnoticed. He did eventually show it to another of the survivors from that first war - a man whose name is now lost to the mists of time and poor memory, and he had been the one to tell Moren 'it wasn't normal'. However, he had also seen the wondrous abilities of some men within the battle, and he brought Moren to their attention. These men were fae, long before dark and light were so clearly divided.

Moren was freed from his service, and while he didn't think any man should be made to fight, he knew they were following the orders of a greater man and stayed to learn what he could from them. It appeared to be a wise choice. One man, Krellion - a Mesmer, was slain sometime in the 5th Century; Feringor, a Siren, was felled in the same battle. Grondrel, Moren never found out what happened to him. He disappeared around a hundred years later, and only Sihnihan, a werewolf, lived on accounted for, in addition to Moren. The group stayed together for centuries, at first carrying out the leader's will in taking back the lands he had once owned, but when the fighting settled down, they deserted in favour of more welcoming company.

His Dawning occurred when he was around 200 years of age, and he would have known nothing of what to expect if it wasn't for the band of fae he fell in with, who were training him in the art of battle. They trained him as well as anyone could, though he found his blunt approach did not serve him so well in the temple as it did in his everyday life. Nevertheless, he succeeded and grew in power and skill, in ways years of training would not have benefited him.

The group would travel to new lands, taking time to acclimate, growing to know the people and understand the political climate of the region. When war occurred, as it always inevitably did, Feringor's men were ready to step in and guide the course of the battle. Moren learned a great deal about strategy and tactics, as well as the callousness of men and fae alike, during those centuries. It was the deaths of Krellion and Feringor that eventually put an end to their way of life. Moren believed them killed by enemy fae, for no ordinary human enemy should've been able to kill inordinately powerful fae so easily. More had slaughtered his way through as many of the enemy's troops as possible, but who never knew if he avenged his friends. This was the end of an age for Moren, and without information to avenge hs friends, he left to pursue a different life. One well away from wars, but where his skills might still be of use.

He travelled to England and fell in with a band of swordsman mercenaries and became one of the more devoted among their number. His powers didn't see much use while he was in England, some of the time serving on Privateer ships, nor later in Spain when he trained as a master duellist under the watchful eye of the Italian swordsman, Sergio Verodicci. Moren spent most of his life after this in Europe, lending his sword arm to nobles and adding to the coffers of money he had accumulated. Life was good. There were no shortage of women who paid him attention, and he was doing what he loved, but he sought more. He had crossed paths with many fae, but there was always something missing. There was the absence of his friends, of course, but he sought to increase his involvement with the fae.

It was what brought him to America's shores in the early 1900s, travelling widely, meeting fae in many cities before he came to settle in New York. There hadn't been an elaborate choosing for Moren, as far as his side in fae politics. He'd chosen sometime during the late 1700s and stated his alignment thereafter. It was in 1954 that he walked into the office of the Dark Fae leader of New York City and informed them that he was a dark fae who had come to reside in their territory, and could they point him in the direction of an employer who might require a master swordsman and pistoleer. He's been working for the Dark Fae ever since.

Connections: Vivian - the leader of the Dark Fae who he must protect; TBC.

Likes: Weapons, fighting, music, women, time spent with friends, gaming and gambling.
    Dislikes: Insults, being disrespected and cats.
    Fears&Phobias: Failing in his duty and having friends or family used against him.
    O/Os: Vanilla, D/s, passion and romance. Something set well apart from his job and role, which gives him cause to feel like a man and not a killer, and unleash the pent up warmth in his nature.

Kuroneko

Just an update for those of you that have submitted sheets, we're currently reading them over and we'll be getting back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience! Darn real life and work getting in the way of our RP time :P