News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

*swoops a swoopbike to swoop the win*

DeamonAndae19

*Steals Galanthor's Win*

I believe that makes Galanthor's move a fail.

Izzie Aditi

* Izzie Aditi totally wins!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

* DeamonAndae19 Steals his win back

Mine :(

Grainne

From her comfy home in her mountain hide out, Eithne sees the sad state of the little thing, that she swears might just be glimmering a certain shade of scarlet. This can't go unnoticed by me considering my fondness for the color! She says to herself, and quickly apparates to it as one mystical red creature to another, zipping past DeamonAndae19, and grabbing the WIN tightly in her hands, she takes off on her now red vespa.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Iuda

*follows the scooter home... Leans over the bed to give Eithne a soft kiss on her forehead, slipping the win form under her as he does so... Before stuffing it roughly inside his jeans*

If you want it... Come and get it.

Galanthor

*hops out from under Eithnes win pulls down Iuda's pants as distraction and runs home with the win*

Grainne

Momentarily distracted by Iuda's kiss, Eithne slowly blinks, dimples and begins to make a sassy retort, when she spies Galanthor escape with the poor little shiny item. Kissing Iuda quickly on the cheek she winks as she speeds off to retrieve the redish thing. Quickly, closing in on Galanthor she wonders how he can run so fast, and shrugging, easily purloins the WIN from his hand, blowing a crimson-lipsticked kiss to him as she passes.

Beguile's Mistress

The win can be so many things.  It has no definite shape or form.  Yet it's ability to entice, to lure, to seduce us into competition for possession of it is boundless.  Despite it's power and strength to inspire those who would covet it I have found it laying in a corner behind a pillow tossed aside.  Patiently it waited to be rediscovered and now this wondrous prize is mine!

I HAVE THE WIN!!!!!!

Galanthor

Adammair

That's what you think! *plucks the win from his fingers as he's distracted by the lovely lady in his avi*

Skadii

*sneaks up behind Adam and reaches around to grab the win from his hands* It is mine now! *kisses him and disappears in a puff of smoke to return to her pink cloud, the win clutched tightly in her hands*

Beguile's Mistress

Ah...  That's merely space junk you have there, my dear.  I have the win right here.

Nazz

- pops up from underground and swipes teh win from underneath Mistress-

Not today.

I emerge victorious.
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

SaturnCeleste

Uses her steam jetpack to cover the area with steam then grabs the win, and jets away laughing maniacally, "Victory is mine!"
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Grainne

Once again comes to the rescue of the little redish thing, her vespa turning into a super duper jet, as she zips past Saturn, grabs the WIN out of her fingers, laughing musically as she shouts over her shoulder..I think not my friend!

Adammair

Makes a stop on Mercury, Venus, before finding Saturn, and chases the fleeing jet in his magical rocket (no, not that magical rocket, naughty people. >:) ), catching up with a blast of fuel, he snags the win and places it in the airlock and then the cargo hold.

Beguile's Mistress

Activates the tractor beam of her hidden fortress and takes possession of the win.

Grainne

Stops the process of BeMi's tractor beam with her own..Red beam, and takes the WIN back.  :-)

SaturnCeleste

Drives her great big 18-wheeler down the red beam and grabs the win, honking her air horn as she scoots away with the win.
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt

Galanthor

Rides after Celeste with his attack-walrus-cavalry and enters 18 wheeler the with his army of Armadillos escaping of the back of the Flamingoking who - strange enough - is a giant hamster.

Grainne

Sends her air force of attack pink flamingos and cardinals to the rescue. Grabs the WIN out of the fellow cuddler's hands and absconds while the birds do her bidding.

Galanthor

Tells the flamingo king to let his subjects rebell against Eithne, hugs EItne down and takes  the win in the hazzle, just to walk of disguised as ice cream vendor*

SaturnCeleste

NO!!!  This can't be happening!!  Grabs the flamingo king and uses him as a croquet mallet and strikes the croquet ball like a baseball and with perfect trajectory hits the win, knocking it into my hands!  Haha!  I have the win once again!  ;D

Adammair

*mistakes the sport Celeste is playing for tackle football, and rushes her, taking her down and yelling "Fumble!", then scrambling to grab the win as it flies out of her hands.*