Interest ChecK: Family Incest RP. :D All spots filled!

Started by Wolfy, May 12, 2010, 07:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

It has to be exact. If there is an hour difference, then one man's sperm would be too far ahead of the other's, and that would cause the first man's sperm to fertilize both eggs. Sperm are greedy...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Hmm...Interesting. :P So...would that mean both brothers would have to be inside and orgasm into her at the same time? O_o

That...that's gonna be tricky. O_o

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

CrazyIvan

and loosening.... and that is why I asked the question as to what it takes.

Wolfy

CrazyIvan

if we don't want to end up hurting her a lot, then just one person should.

Carlissa

Soooo is this the first time the family is going incest or are they experienced?

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on May 23, 2010, 06:55:17 PM
Soooo is this the first time the family is going incest or are they experienced?

Very experienced. :P

CrazyIvan

So I am assuming we are waiting for the mother and father before starting?

KunoichiRogue5

Name: Sarah
Appearance:

Link: for those that can't see the image
Sexual Preference: Bi
Sexual Experience: As if you have to ask...
Favorite Partner: All
Any Kinks?: Too many to list.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

If Chree doesn't respond today, I have someone lined up to be the father.

Haibane

Aw, shame the mother has just been taken. I've had incest as a big OFF ever since I joined the site and for some years previously but I've been wanting to expand my RP horizons recently and this game looked like a good way to try and put away my twitchiness towards incest.

If one of the female slots becomes free again, please let me know.

KunoichiRogue5

Wolfy's call but personally I couldn't care less how many children are involved. ^.^
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Haibane

I think it's refreshing, Wolfy that you've chosen to set this where the family has been doing this a while and everyone's into it. Too often people like to play the start of these sorts of forbidden relationships and that can feel awkward.

Nyarly

I don't really know why, but I always assumed that they were doing it already for a while. I imagined that Rachel (my character) was already a sub for the mother.

That's something I wanted to ask you, Kuno: Are you okay with Rachel as she is, a sub to Sarah, maybe with bondage and a little s/m?

And what does Sarah look like, anyway?

Wolfy

Quote from: Haibane on May 24, 2010, 04:51:17 AM
Aw, shame the mother has just been taken. I've had incest as a big OFF ever since I joined the site and for some years previously but I've been wanting to expand my RP horizons recently and this game looked like a good way to try and put away my twitchiness towards incest.

If one of the female slots becomes free again, please let me know.

We can always add in another sibling or Cousin, Hai.

Nyarly

Sanai

I would not mind joining as a cousin who comes into the family for some reason, perhaps holidaying, and the family is like "Nice, a new plaything!"
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Haibane

Am I right in saying the Father role isn't filled yet, Wolfy? Maybe Sanai might be interested in that.

The other suggestion I have is that I could maybe try for playing the father. I'm trying to broaden my horizons and have only played 1 male role so far (a canon anime character) so I don't know how good I'd be. Also... some M/M action would be nice if I get that position, is anyone here interested in that?

Failing that I could be another sister, though the mother role would be my ideal position - no idea if you'd like to swap Kuno? If not, it's no worry.

Chreestafer

im game on the father scene wolfy let me post an intro and all sorry i went up cedar point for the weekend and totally forgot to pack my laptop i was so pissed when i got there lol but give me a few and ill post a fatherly background
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

CrazyIvan

cool so does that mean we will start soon, or are we waiting on other people now?

KunoichiRogue5

Haibane, if wolfy's fine with another child, I'm fine with playing the daughter and letting you have the role of the mother.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Haibane

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on May 24, 2010, 05:28:17 PM
Haibane, if wolfy's fine with another child, I'm fine with playing the daughter and letting you have the role of the mother.
Really? Wow, I'd certainly owe you one. But first Wolfy needs to be ok with another sister and Nyarly as well with you not being mom. So I'll wait to see what people would prefer. I do not want to seem as though I'm muscling in late and trying to get into one of the assigned roles.