Interest ChecK: Family Incest RP. :D All spots filled!

Started by Wolfy, May 12, 2010, 07:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Ok..Again, post if you're still interested. o-o

Twin Brother: myself
Twin Sister: Zillah (These two are of course very close)
Oldest Son: Ivan
Chree: Father?
Kuno: Mother?

SO..we really just need the oldest sister.

CrazyIvan

Nyarly

Wolfy

Nyarly

Do you have any predefined personality and appearance in mind or can I play her as I want?

Wolfy

Play her as you want. :P Though of course, she has to be atleast be attracted to her father and brothers...wether she's also attracted to her mother/sisters is up to you. :P

Nyarly

I'm a yuri fan. There's no way she is NOT attracted to the females. ;)

Wolfy

Lol..sounds good to me. :P

The same goes for everyone, really.

Here's a Character sheet to fill in:

Name:
Sexual Preference:
Sexual Experience:
Favorite Partner: (As in Favorite Family member you like to have sex with. :P)
Any Kinks?: (Food, Bondage, Etc, etc.)

What I see for this RP, first of all, is that the Family will be Wealthy. Perhaps either taking a vacation together to a beach, or living on a Beach-Front Property. (A nude Beach, of course. :P)

Also, I'm thinking that when the RP starts, that first day will be the Twin's 16th Birthday party, though they are already 16. The Family simply waited for School to be out so that they could celebrate properly, and have a nice orgy at the end of the night without worrying about being up for school the next morning.

But that's just my thoughts...if anyone else has any ideas, please share them. :D

Nyarly

Sounds good to me. :)

What is the setting of the RP anyway? America?

Wolfy

Nyarly

Name: Rachel
Appearance: She is quite tall and has big breasts. She has long, red hair and blue eyes. Has a dolphin-shaped tattoo on her left breast and a piercing on her lower lip.
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Sexual Experience: quite experienced
Favorite Partner: mother
Any Kinks?: submissive to the mother (and only to her), may be tied up and spanked by her; loves to get semen on her body

Well, that is my character for now. Of course, it depends on the mother if she stays like that.

One thing is strange though: I don't even like piercings but still I felt like giving her a lip piercing... *shrugs*

Wolfy

Teehee...:P

I hear a piercing adds to the pleasure during oral...:P

But anyway...I plan to hopefully start this up tonight, if I can get everyone to confirm that they are still in and get a character profile up.

Nyarly

I've heard that of tongue piercings, I can't really believe that, though.

Did somebody else confirm, already?

On a side note, it feels really weird reading the last sentence, when it IS night in your place. (we have after 1:00 AM in Germany)

Wolfy

Quote from: Nyarly on May 22, 2010, 06:18:02 PM
I've heard that of tongue piercings, I can't really believe that, though.

Did somebody else confirm, already?

On a side note, it feels really weird reading the last sentence, when it IS night in your place. (we have after 1:00 AM in Germany)

it's only 6:25 PM here in America...:P Sun is still shining. lol.

It will be for like, another couple of hours..

and no, no one has confirmed yet.

CrazyIvan

Name: Michael
Appearance:
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: Is experienced and even has experience outside of his family
Favorite Partner: Any of the women, doesn't like to pick favorites as they each have there good points
Any Kinks: (waiting for now to fill this out)

This is just what I am thinking, it can change if need people, or depending on what other people put.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Nyarly

Depends whether the player of the twin sister comes back or not.

The older sister is, however, is taken by me.

Wolfy

Carly, if Zillah doesn't get back to me by tommorow, I'll give the spot to you...

If you want to be the mother, the same rule applies to Kuno.

Though Carly.....*poke poke* Be active! :P Which doesn't sound like something I should be saying..xD

Zillah

I'd love to play, but right now it doesn't look like I'm going to have the time for this one.

Carly, I'm happy to give my spot to you.  ;)

Wolfy

Well, you heard her Carly...:P The spot is yours if you want it..the Twin Sister spot.,

Carlissa

*Roundhouse kicks Wolfy* Raising kids and being a student isn't easy, you know!!!

You don't have to give up your spot. You signed up for it, don't let me take it away from you...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on May 23, 2010, 02:15:57 PM
*Roundhouse kicks Wolfy* Raising kids and being a student isn't easy, you know!!!

You don't have to give up your spot. You signed up for it, don't let me take it away from you...

She told me she doesn't have the time for it, Carly. *hugs* So you can have it if you want. :P

And if everyone is ok with it, perhaps the female twin could even get pregnant sometime. :P

Carlissa

I...I didn't even need to ASK...Are you used to me ThAT much, Wolfy?

Wolfy

CrazyIvan

I don't mind if the twin sister gets pregnant *looks left and right quickly and slowly raises his hand for doing the dirty deed*