Interest ChecK: Family Incest RP. :D All spots filled!

Started by Wolfy, May 12, 2010, 07:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I tried this a little while ago, and now I'm back to try it again...

We'd need:

Mother: Kuno?
Father: Chree?
Son(oldest): CrazyIvan
Daughter(Oldest): Nyarly
Fraternal Twin 1: played by me. :P
Fraternal Twin 2(Female): Zillah?

These are the current spots, and as you can see, they have been potentially filled. However, if they are no longer interested, the spots will re-open, so keep tabs, everyone who is interested..I've PMed everyone on the list to see which ones are still interested.

The Twins are the youngest of the family, at 16.

So...anyone interested? o-o

CrazyIvan

I would be interested in playing the Son if possible. What age were you thinking for everyone, or is that up to the player. Would there be a plot or anything?

Miles Trent

I may give the father a try. Havent tried an incest thread before.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Wolfy

We can discuss the plot.

And ages are up to the player...it's the twins that will be the youngest, though.

Miles Trent

Im open to any plotline as long as its within my O&Os. Suppose a normal setting like a suburban house with a private beach access?
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Wolfy

Well, I figured the family would be rich so we could have more access to various locals. :P

But that's just me.

CrazyIvan

well it could actually work both ways having a richer family that is living in a rather upscale housing area with access to there own private beach, though that is just a thought.

GnothiSeauton

Sounds very interesting...  I'm up for playing the oldest daughter if no one has claimed it.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Wolfy

Ok..so we have the oldest daughter, Father, Oldest son, and Male Twin.

We just need the mother and Female Twin.

Wolfy

Miles Trent

My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Zillah

I'd like to play the twin sister, if the spot's still open. ;)

Wolfy

CrazyIvan

KikuLei

:-) I could TRY to play the mother if you can't find anyone..

CrazyIvan

Wolfy

KunoichiRogue5

Though I'd love to play one of the daughters, I can play a mother if you need one Wolfy. Though only if you need one.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Alright..so..people who are interested, post your role so I can make a checklist for what we need (If anything)!

CrazyIvan

Zillah

Chreestafer

hey Wolfy i still havent found others for mind lol mind if i jump aboard yours if ya got room?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List