News:

Main Menu

Games for me! :D

Started by Keylee, May 28, 2010, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylee

SO my net is turned off for a while since I can't afford the bill (might be back on June 3rd!)

So.... A long time ago a friend of mine sent me a "sim dating game" It was more like a hentai dating game, and its bothering me because i CAN'T remember the name, nor can I find any others like it lol.

Does anyone have any suggests before I have to leave the computer lab in 15 mins?

Any adult dating sim game will work, i'm just bored at home with no net.

Or adult games, or zombie games :P
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Keylee

Thanks! I'll take a look, I've just been so stressed out and bored, from looking for a job to dealing with bills, need something to do for a little down time.

I downloaded one where I kill zombies :P for the SNES

Oniya

The levels range from insanely easy to just plain insane.  There are some that I still can't clear, but you don't have to play them in order.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Keylee

Thank you again! It's a good suggestion. Must go now.

Take care and I will let you know how i like it

Keylee

So I am back again for any suggestions :D I have a bit longer to be here now :D.

Update: I may have net back by June 3rd, but I'm not sure, depends on how the bill is. SO any other games suggested I'm all ears for.

King_Furby

i believe newgrounds.com has some on there..for when your net works.

as for zombie games, plants vs zombies is a must

Oniya

I think the point is that it can't be an Internet game, as she has no net at home and is bored.

Wolfy

Iwannabetheguy

....if your a masochist. :D

Keylee

Thank you everyone :D I Now have net!

I've played I wannabetheguy its fun :D hahhaha

thank you for all the tips for games, it was really nice of all of you! I'm grateful.