Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine, anyone?

Started by Rook Seidhr, May 01, 2014, 05:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

Also there is a character who can look at you and instantly know your academic skill, sports skill, favorite foods, blood type, etc.—those specific things at the top of your character sheet. Not that the knowledge is necessarily useful! But it's obvious to him.

Nadir

Quote from: Mnemaxa on May 10, 2014, 06:45:41 AM
Incidentally, in case anyone was wondering why the blood types are listed in the character sheets, it's effectively similar to the Western horoscope - a measure of your personality traits.   A simplistic breakdown for you:

I always wondered about that. Thanks for the table ^_^

Quote from: Riveda on May 10, 2014, 07:08:00 AM
Also there is a character who can look at you and instantly know your academic skill, sports skill, favorite foods, blood type, etc.—those specific things at the top of your character sheet. Not that the knowledge is necessarily useful! But it's obvious to him.

Oooh, ominous

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2014, 10:56:04 AM

Oooh, ominous

Lucky Dim-kun, gets to see the OTHER side of my insanity for once.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Rook Seidhr

*digs through a blizzard of PMs*

OK, Mnemaxa and Kythia are done with character customization, Lady Mew is waiting on me and I'm waiting on Dim Hon. I think. Sing out if I've gotten that wrong.

Once everyone's finished character customization I will email you your playbooks as PDFs or somehow put them up for you to download. They're too long to cut-and-paste as PMs. Also I will post rules familiarization stuff to this thread, but if you want to get a jump on that you can buy the core book as an ePub (PDF and POD will be out later this year): http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/128212/Chuubos-Marvelous-WishGranting-Engine--EOS7000-ePub-only

Nadir

I'll be replying tomorrow, just had some issues to take care of today and didn't get a chance to think character

Rook Seidhr

No problemo. Wasn't meaning to call you out, just checking whether I'd missed seeing one PM in thirty others

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Rook Seidhr

I apologize for bringing things to a standstill here, but I am dealing with Issues right now. Prep will resume when I am more functional.

Mnemaxa

Issues are acceptable delay.  Don't worry, I think we're patient enough.

Rook Seidhr

I have lost all enthusiasm for this project and I don't even know why. I wish I did; I could correct it, or at least avoid it in future. But I don't.

Very very sorry.

Mnemaxa

That's all right.  You've introduced me to a new game, and I'll be looking into playing it at home with friends at a later date. 

Or twisting into some nightmare version and dragging people into playing it with me here.

Rook Seidhr

Mnemaxa, based on how you got into character before character generation was even finished, I would like to say that your Rinley would have been made of pure awesome.

Mnemaxa

I do my best.  She'll be waiting for another opportunity...