Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Anathema [Hindsight] 01. Fragile Dreams

I'm officialy having a soundgasm listening to this song... Fragile Dreams <3

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

GlompNinja

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Paradox

The State of the Union Address.

I wish I had recorded this; it'd make wonderful white noise next time I have trouble sleeping.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

TheWhiteEmperor

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Obsidian Isolabella

TheWhiteEmperor

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Wyrd

New band that seems to have created an amazing blend of modern melodic metal and pop.

Amaranthe - Enter The Maze (2010) +DL
Ragtime Dandies!

TheWhiteEmperor

TheWhiteEmperor

Anesa

Grins

Well if it isn't the gentleman who doesn't seem to WANT to change his avatar.

TheWhiteEmperor

TheWhiteEmperor

Hm, I like the sound of that.. -Smirks, then gives her a flirtatious wink.-

[AMV] Bleach - Break the Limit

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish