Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

Baits Verasaille with catnip then pilfers the Win.

Saiyuri

Baits Zeth with a peak under her jacket before yoinking the Win.

Princeoflight

Does a slow victory walk, looking skywards in gratitude !

Verasaille

Innocently walks in front of the Prince as he has his eyes in the sky. "Oops, did I trip you? Sorry!!" Vera runs off with the Win.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Zeth

Scoop up both Vera and the Win and runs off. Because Zeth is greedy.

Princeoflight

Stops Zeth and takes both Vera and the Win for himself

Zeth

Is devastated. The Win leaves Prince to console poor Zeth.

Princeoflight

Still has Vera. Takes the Win back, and this time takes Zeth too

Verasaille

Vera fluffs out indignantly and stalks off with the Win. No one takes this kitty seriously!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Princeoflight

He walks after her, "Hey ! Who's a good kitty ?" and pats her. "Thank you." and walk away with the Win

Zeth

Steals the Win from Prince and presents the Win to Verasaille as a peace offering.

Boatman

Boat fires a salvo of itching powder bombs in amongst the cosy trio. Whist they are enjoying scratching one another, Boat whisks poor blotchy Win away on his pirate ship into the unknown.
History, where creative writing was born.

Saiyuri

Boarding Boats pirate ship Sai takes his booze along with the Win as her spoils.

Dama

Facepalms...

Again?

Walks off with The Win.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Saiyuri

Hugs Dama and slips the Win into Sai's back pocket.

Dama

Hugs Saiyuri and slips The Win out of her pocket.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Saiyuri

Gasping Sai glomps Dama and puts the Win safely in her bag for some well deserved shut eye.

Dama

Grabs a dictionary and looks up "glomps."  Giggles and takes The Win off to school.

Saiyuri

Follows the two to school and sneakily trades backpacks with Dama in class. Slipping her bag over her shoulder Sai and the Win ditch class and head to the beach!

Zeth

Offers to rub suntan lotion on Saiyuri's back and is dragged of by the jealous Win.

Saiyuri

Graciously accepts Zeth's offer and sets the Win under the umbrella with her.

Beautiful Mystery

Taps Saiyuri on the shoulder, sneaking by and taking the win. Conceals the win under her coat before heading off.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Zeth

Points out BM isn't wearing a coat, and scores the Win.

Scylla

Quick everyone look over there!!  Now run!  RUN!!  *waits patiently to win*

Saiyuri

Hugs the Win to her chest gently.