In need of a Female Character (MxF Story)

Started by GnothiSeauton, November 08, 2010, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Okay, so I've had this game idea in my mind a lot lately, and would love to get it out of my head and play it with someone.

I would like to play a male character, specifically the new teacher in school opposite a female student.  I'm thinking High School, at least, that's what I would like to do, but we could easily do college.  Yeah, I know this is kind of cliche, but for some reason, I've been really craving to play a male teacher character. 

We could have it start out simply enough, with a game of seduction on the part of the female student, and continue with a lighter story while he cheats on his wife, or perhaps we could go down a darker route, one in which she becomes obsessed with him. 

Please note I'm looking for someone to play the part of the seducing, promiscuous FEMALE STUDENT character.

If anyone is interested in playing the female student character, shoot me a message.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Just to clear up some confusion, I am looking to play the male teacher character.  I've grown tired of playing females, and would like to work out and try out some new male characters I have in my mind.  Also, I'm totally open to the idea of doing this in an IM form if need be.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Edited a little bit.  Hope that clears up some confusion.

Seeking New Stories