What video games do you like?

Started by sonamyfan, September 21, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonamyfan

I like sonic, mario, super smash bros, animal crossing, crash bandicoot, tomb raider, the sims, undertale, slime rancher, assassin's creed, skyrim, fallout, dragon age, etc.

Blythe

Out of the list you mention, I am very fond of Undertale, Slime Rancher, Skyrim, Fallout (but only New Vegas), and every Dragon Age they made.  ;D

A few other games I like are Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, Cultist Simulator, Don't Starve, Slay the Spire, & Stardew Valley, though I have played many many other games. It's hard to narrow down which I love best!

sonamyfan

Quote from: Blythe on September 25, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
Out of the list you mention, I am very fond of Undertale, Slime Rancher, Skyrim, Fallout (but only New Vegas), and every Dragon Age they made.  ;D

A few other games I like are Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, Cultist Simulator, Don't Starve, Slay the Spire, & Stardew Valley, though I have played many many other games. It's hard to narrow down which I love best!

that's nice

Love And Submission

Some recent favorites are Observer, Layers of fear, SOMA, Stories Untold, Firewatch, Paradigm, and Maize. I mostly play either Survival Horror or Adventure games.

Outside of that, I really liked Yakuza 0. I've beaten like four of the Yakuza games and 0 is my favorite.  Right next to the one where you fight the bear.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

sonamyfan

Quote from: Love And Submission on September 25, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Some recent favorites are Observer, Layers of fear, SOMA, Stories Untold, Firewatch, Paradigm, and Maize. I mostly play either Survival Horror or Adventure games.

Outside of that, I really liked Yakuza 0. I've beaten like four of the Yakuza games and 0 is my favorite.  Right next to the one where you fight the bear.

i've never played any of those games

Love And Submission

Quote from: sonamyfan on September 25, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
i've never played any of those games

Yakuza? Yakuza's only become popular in the west recently. I played the original on the PS2 but I don't think that had a large fan base. Mostly because of the dub. I think Yakuza 1 is the only one that got dubbed in English.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

sonamyfan

Quote from: Love And Submission on September 25, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Yakuza? Yakuza's only become popular in the west recently. I played the original on the PS2 but I don't think that had a large fan base. Mostly because of the dub. I think Yakuza 1 is the only one that got dubbed in English.

never played that, either. i prefer western games

Deamonbane

I mean... most nintendo games are Japanese.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

sonamyfan

Deamonbane

For myself it's been the Elder Scrolls franchise, Mass Effect (Even Andromeda of late), Knights of the Old Republic games, The Civilization games, the Witcher Games, Saints Row games, Mount and Blade games, Batman Arkham games, and Assassin's Creed games. I'm a sucker for continuity :D
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

TotesRider

I'm a big fighting game enthusiast so I generally play quite a bit of those. Right now i'm getting back into FighterZ what with Cooler (WOOO!) coming out this week.

Outside of that i'm generally a fan of action games like devil may cry and shooters like Doom.

WanderingSpirit

Yesss Fallout and Elderscrolls! <3 I play Elder Scrolls Online quite a bit right now, and Guild Wars 2.

I love The Sims series as well, though I tend to act out soap operas or just decorate and take pictures. Haven't played in a while though. Mass Effect I love too. I need to get a PS4 so I can get my hands on some of those exclusives.

Anything where I can create my own character is usually a hit for me lol

Sain

I'm a big fan of silly little games like One Hour One Life, Sunless Sea, Ori and the Blind Forest, Terraria, Starbound, and such. Undertale was in the list too, but I don't think I actually ever finished it :P
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Lyron

My most favorites would probably be Mass Effect 1-3, The Last of Us, Civilization 5, Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, RimWorld, Sims 3, and TellTale's Walking Dead series. I love the story, characters, and cinematics of Dragon Age: Incquisition, but every time I want to do a second playthrough, I dread the thought of the open world. XD Bioware's gameplay was best when they used level designs.

Crash Bandicoot holds a special place in my heart and I still own CTR and Crash Bash. Donkey Kong is pretty great too.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

midnightblack

For the past year or so I've only played Vermintide. I can't see myself moving on to anything else, at least not until I'm literally a god-king pest exterminator.  ::)

No other game ever managed to give me such a feeling of accomplishment for getting good at it.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Eccentric Lemonade

Uuu, video game topic!

I'm fond of the Witcher, Mass Effect and Dragon Age series but recently I discovered Supergiant's indie games. I swear Bastion and Transistor have the best soundtracks ever. Red Strings Club has been a pleasant surprise as well!

CaptainNexus616

I've played and beaten many games over the years. All The Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Jak and Daxter series hold a special play in my heart.

All together I've played. the new Spider-Man game, Uncharted 1-4, God of War 1-4, Witcher 3 (Bought the complete edition for 20 bucks last year on PSN. Easily the best game purchase ever), Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Injustice, Batman Arkham, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2, GTA IV and V, Saints Row, Mass Effect 1-3, Darkness II, Darksiders, Metal Gear Solid, Both Transformers Cybertron games, Yakuza, Heavy Rain, Many Star Wars Games, Asura's Wrath, Both Shadow of Mordor games, Devil May Cry 4, the first 4 Assassin's Creed (Along with all of Ezio's games and Rogue), Persona 5, Infamous, Last of Us, Psychonauts, Final Fantasy (7, 10, and 15), Kingdom Hearts II, Paper Mario for the Gamecube, Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess) Lost Odyessey for the Xbox 360, Fable III.

I could keep going on but these are all the ones I have really enjoyed for the last 15 years.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

RedRose

Those I mostly play these days are apps - does that count?
Pokemon go, Mario run, Plague, Jurassic world alive, quiz panic, and a zombie one I really need to learn to use correctly.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Solaire

On a more casual level, Stardew Valley.

My passion is still for the Elder Scrolls, the Nier series, Fallout, and of course the Witcher series. I'm also partial to Dragon Age and the Final Fantasies.

CriminalMindsFan

Pac Man is my all time favorite arcade game. At home, my favorite for past decade and half has been Madden NFL and also MLB: The Show.

TheLionKing

I love Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Skyrim, Resident Evil. I'm not much for shooter games but I have played Call of Duty WW2 because of historical ties. I'm crazy with a combat shot gun. Love to jump out of windows and aim down with incendiary shells * love hearing the other players going WTF CRAZY DUDE!*  lol it is amusing

RedRose

Quote from: RedRose on September 30, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
Those I mostly play these days are apps - does that count?
Pokemon go, Mario run, Plague, Jurassic world alive, quiz panic, and a zombie one I really need to learn to use correctly.

Adding Walking dead our world (the zombie one), game of sultans and fishing clash.

I went through my very old stuff and found back gems like Psycho Fox, Caesar III, Dune, Sims City, Zoo Tycoon, Theme Park, Tomb Raider… some hardly played  ::) 
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Anteros Vox

Dark Souls series, bloodborn, Blood omen, LoK series, tomb raider series, Link to the Past Zelda, Oracana of Time, Fable.

I'm bigger on rpg like games but not huge on WoW or Skyrim. <.<

Snake

I feel so at home with you guys. So many people like what I do!

Non-comprehensive list:

Fallout NV & 4, Skyrim, Yakuza 0-Kiwami, persona 5, Ac (origins,  rogue, ezio trilogy), Dragons Dogma, Tales of Berseria, Dynasty warriors (4,8,8 empires), anything metal gear (Cept 5, 5 sucks), saints row 3 & 4, Diablo 2 and 3, command and conquer red alert 2 , Yuri's revenge, and 3, Tales of Xillia, white Knight chronicles, fire emblem fates and awakening.

Yuna

There's a few that I really like, but one game series that resurfaced due to the launch of a third game is Kingdom Hearts. The games wow'ed me when I was a teen and are still wow'ing me as an adult. I'm a bit mushy.  :-[
Requests (Updated 24/10/2019) | Ons & Offs | Apologies & Absences
Story status: Slowly returning.