Shop of Digital Dreams (M for F) [Updated - July 28th]

Started by Mister Venaliter, April 09, 2012, 03:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Venaliter

Recently I have been wanting to pursue a few different game related stories and settings. I will get something right out of the way though, I am not looking to primarily play human counterparts of the romantic variety. I have had so many games recently, where I am playing a human male, and I want to step away from that for a bit. This doesn't mean I am not willing to play a human male, but anything along the lines or romance will most likely be shot down; I just can not handle anymore at the moment.

The games listed below are just a few of the settings I would like. I am open to any game if they meet the restrictions below, and even than I can be persuaded if you have one you have really been wanting to explore or try out. Outside of the list below, any game with darker elements and settings would be considered; monsters, creatures, twisted humans, horror, science-fiction, and dark fantasy.

Keep in mind though, all the elements below are not automatically applied, they are just possible elements in the role play.

This originally started out as a thread for the Non-forum related games, however I think I may actually have some time on my hand to play on the forums again. If you are at all interested, please contact me via Private Message, Instant Messenger (YIM or Gmail), or directly on here. I hope you are all having fun, and maybe I will hear from a few of you!

League of Legends
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Possible Female Characters: Ahri, Sheriff Caitlynn, Fiora, Janna, Katarina, Leona, LeBlanc

Base Story: As the world has slowly become torn apart from endless wars, the political factions have finally agreed on one thing. The violence must stop ... or at least stop to the point the world is not destroyed. In specially prepared arena's the champions of these political factions now wage war to solve and put an end to political chaos. To the winner goes the spoils of power, but will the leaders only use these arena's for war or will there be other entertaining options to put their champions through?

Elements: Monsters, Semi-humans, Creatures, Bestiality, Hordes, Violence, Horror, Rape, Humiliation Non-Con, Dub-Con, Rough & Messy, Action, & Adventure

Borderlands Series
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Possible Female Characters: Maya, Lilith, Mad Moxxi, Original Creation

Base Story: Pandora. What a place. A world plagued by radiation, freaks, monsters, and treasure. It is not a world for the weak willed ... or really the weak at all. The freaks and convicts set free on the world are insane, the native creatures are something out of a horror movie, and even your fellow treasure hunters are likely to kill you for a piece of the loot. This is where all the treasure hunters end up though, in an endless pursuit to find The Vault and everything the human mind could comprehend inside.

Elements: Creatures, Freaks, Semi-Humans, Rape, Violence, Non-con, Force, Gangs, Groups, Adventure, Extreme Action, Degradation, Humiliation, Power Games

Mister Venaliter