News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

*tackles Sabby...for the hell of it. o3o*

Anyway...Can't wait till next week..Blazblue time..;D

Then week after that, Monster Rancher DS.

Oniya

I remember going through my entire CD collection with Monster Rancher for the PS1.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on July 23, 2010, 01:31:52 AM
I remember going through my entire CD collection with Monster Rancher for the PS1.

Yeah..this time, you create monsters by either drawing something, or speaking into the Microphone.

I can't wait to make a "F*CK!" Monster. o3o

Teehee..watch me say that, and it gives me a monster with lots of Tentacles..xD

Oniya

Quote from: Wolfy on July 23, 2010, 11:05:52 AM
Yeah..this time, you create monsters by either drawing something, or speaking into the Microphone.

I can't wait to make a "F*CK!" Monster. o3o

Teehee..watch me say that, and it gives me a monster with lots of Tentacles..xD

Or a Suezo.  I mean, seriously - Lick attack on any of the Pixie types?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Wolfy

Teehee...I'm almost compelled to make a Monster Rancher Roleplay now...:P

roket pencil

i am playin three games at once :O

lol alien swarm
metro 2033
and
katamari on my xbox

:P
no one can beat katamari

Steam ID : Roket_pencil

Oniya

>_>  I would love to find Katamari, just for those days when I need something cute and with very little Brain. 

roket pencil

i know its excellent ill probaly be playing it all weekend now :P

and i will once again

ABSORB THE WORLD!!

;D

Brandon

Im playing the newest alien vs predator and so far Im not really impressed
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

roket pencil

ha ha ha
i now have over 100 game so steam !!! mwu ha ha

:D
now for yosumin

KatieSparks

Playing Bubble Bobble. Now the music is stuck in my head forever.  :-(

roket pencil

haha is it any good? never played it

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: KatieSparks on July 23, 2010, 02:07:04 PM
Playing Bubble Bobble. Now the music is stuck in my head forever.  :-(

One of the best Co-Op Multiplayer Games Ever!  We play it every now and then as it is just perfect!!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

roket pencil

ha might download it then

Wolfy

Quote from: Brandon on July 23, 2010, 01:23:06 PM
Im playing the newest alien vs predator and so far Im not really impressed

I know what you mean...from what I played of it, it felt like Garbage. >_>

and the Alien levels make me dizzy from all the camera switching. >_<

NotoriusBEN

I havent played any AVP game since that one back in the mid 90's, but I think a real detriment to the series *is* it's camera system.
Shoot, I remember the fish-eye lens for the aliens and it was a real wretch-fest with all the different angles.

For the next go around, maybe have a 3rd-person/over the shoulder view. As the aliens, it would still give you the ability to climb all over the place and stay in crazy contortions, but the camera's orientation wouldn't destroy your equilibrium.

Even with that, Im not even sure if the game's premise is still viable. Two of the factions engage in ambush warfare, and one of them is built like a tank, the other is a friggin ninja with acid blood.

Wolfy

More like Glass Cannon with Acid Blood. You get seen, you get dead.

Anyway...I would be playing the Medal of Honor Beta...if EA's servers weren't utter crap. >_>

Kaiser Maverick

Brandon

Quote from: Wolfy on July 23, 2010, 02:38:28 PM
I know what you mean...from what I played of it, it felt like Garbage. >_>

and the Alien levels make me dizzy from all the camera switching. >_<

If they tightened up the combat and made it 3rd person (kinda like god of war/devil may cry combat) then I think it would work a lot better. Right now the alien and predator campaigns just feel clunky. I know both are stealth killers but come on, as a Predator you should be able to take more punishment, especially when wearing armor
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wolfy

The Human Campaign is the longest of the three, or so I hear.

Brandon

I dont know, I didnt touch the campaign except to see what their gameplay was like and it seemed like a standard nameless FPS. After probably 10 minutes of wandering down dark corridors and not seeing anything I gave them up, theres a difference between atmosphere building and nothing happening. Besides its not supposed to be Aliens vs predator vs squishy thing :P

Although I kind of liked the predator campaign, it just needs some more work.

Anyway, Im gonna give up that game since its not that good (just average). Now I need something new to play

Larkin86

Currently I am playing Counter Strike with my friends on LAN and really enjoying..

Inkidu

I'm playing Majora's Mask. Broke out my 64.

It's so much better than Ocarina of Time. :D Much more involving, and fairly original concept for a Legend of Zelda game.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ausyandy

Nyarly

Quote from: Inkidu on July 24, 2010, 11:06:11 AM
I'm playing Majora's Mask. Broke out my 64.

It's so much better than Ocarina of Time. :D Much more involving, and fairly original concept for a Legend of Zelda game.
I think, I would enjoy it too. But I don't for a reason. And for that matter, I would like to know who thought that the time limit was a good idea. Because that's the reason, I can't enjoy it.