Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

<--- *Isn't sure why Lucinda is yoinking down Maro's pants but is content with simply sneaking off with the win during the confusion* o_O
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Lucinda

Succeeds in being so distracting that she still has the win!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Scribbles

Shenanigans! I gets win just for Lucinda's cheating. >_>
AA and OO

Lucinda

Denies everything. Judge gives her the win. :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Scribbles

*Appeals ruling, judge disbarred and Lucinda tossed into the clink while Scribbles celebrates with a cold ice tea and win on the porch.*
AA and OO

Lucinda

*sits cold and alone behind bars, a chain shackled to one ankle. She sighs and pulls out the real win from under her blouse to keep her company*

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win from Lucinda.- Teehe. Maro will take this back now.

And sillies the Maro doesn't wear pants.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Puppet D

-Kisses Maro to distract her and steals the win-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*hugs Shambler therefore WINz*

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win from Epi.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-has Epy on his arms, therefore win doesn't matter to him anymore- I am pretty sure I posted that before.

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -plays with the Win while they are all huggy huggy kissy kissy.-

Chris Rock

Spell

Hey how have you been, Maro? *Pats her head* What's that you got there?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Chevalier des Poissons

-points to Maro- Invisible tickling!

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*curls up happily*  Shambler is the TICKLE MONSTER!

Mistress Maro

Looks up at Speel and grins.- The Maro has the Win. Teeheh. -blinks and looks at Shammy before her tail fuzzed up. Jumps behind Spell so she isn't tickled.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-blushes and snickers- Me? :3

A & A

Spell

*Cuddles Maro to protect her from being tickled* Maro can keep the win then *Pets her head and scratches her ear*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

Nya! -cuddles to and nuzzles her check to his.- Teeheh Maro likes it when she keeps the Win. -purr-

Chris Rock

Spell

Aw, how cute. *Does the scratching more while nuzzling his cheek to hers*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-leans her head into his hand more purring.- The Maro likes having her ears scratched. Mew~

Chris Rock

Spell

Aw, do you? Il'l do it as much as you like then, the win looks great by the way, I see you have been taking care of it?
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

I have! Teeheh But the Maro has to go. -gives the Win to Spell.- Hold it until the Maro gets back?

Chris Rock

Spell

I will keep it safe! *Creates a fake win to substitute for the current win, and places the current win in a super special box only Maro can open* That good? *Pats*
Darling,
What is going on...