Recruiting: The Village of Whispers (Updated with rules - seeking all)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, February 24, 2014, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Dariusfallenstar

Nymphadora

perhaps...

or I'm just a spreadsheet nerd

I'll never tell... (stands in front of her Post History and it's inaccurate listing)  O:)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Dariusfallenstar

To-da. Intro up. Anyone who wishes to join (with an approved character) go ahead. If your character isn't approved, please post it in the official character thread so that I can do so. Begin as you wish. We'll be informal with posting rotations and requirements. If everyone lines up (time and place-wise) we can let roleplay span out organically.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=198320.0

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Dariusfallenstar

Anyone else planning on joining? If not, might have to just shift this to a 1 v 1 :P

Chaosfox

I'm sorry XD I saw when you first posted the link and then the thread got pushed down and I comletley fogot you had put it up I will try and get something up probably tomorrow. Depends on if I can stay awake much longer or not.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

CarnivorousBunny

Sorry but my muse just isn't singing for this game. I'm going to have to back out :( sorry, you guys have fun and good luck!
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Dariusfallenstar

Sorry to hear that Bunny! Wish you the best.

Chaos - Hah. Awesome. Looking forward to it. We're still recruiting, but with only me as an "Admin" I think this will be fine.

stargirl

Hi. I would very much to join this game. I have been looking for a good game theme for some time and this one looks to be it.

I have some ideas I could use here, but I would mostly be innocent. Maybe I family that was moving to another town and end up in this city. Maybe a new teacher for the local school.

If we are going with the moving family, maybe my father is a priest. That would make for a very pure and proper family.

If there is something you would like to have about my character, just tell me so.

Thank you.

Dariusfallenstar

Hiya and thanks for your interest Star Girl!

Just make sure you read over the premise so you understand the nature of the village and what we're looking for. Then submit a character in the appropriate thread. I'll review and get you feedback or approval as soon as you're done. And then you can post away.

Chaosfox

Ok hectic life picked up again things have slowed down.... I think Will try and read through ic and get my character in at some point today hopefully.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Dariusfallenstar

Alright gang. Seems like this particular group idea has sputtered down to two people. I'll leave it all open and in place another 3-4 days, before requesting a thread migration.

Dariusfallenstar

Looks like interest hasn't turned into action. Due to lack of posts, I'm going to call this a failed attempt to launch. Thanks everyone for playing along!