Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Took you out to coffee on a fun little date?

Cayenne

If you don't mind being the only one drinking it~

Would you like me if I ...  had given serious thought to the idea I could be an mythical creature trapped within human form under fear of flaming bovines advances?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

ArtemisHighmore

I might die laughing. :P

Would you like me if I took you to the pumpkin patch to looks for pumpkins to carve together?

Cayenne

Of course, I like knives  ;D  .. I mean carving..~ :P

Would you like me if I ... sometimes dressed in a space suit to patrol the halls of the house, always fearful of punctures in the homes structure! "Close that window! We'll all be sucked into the black!"
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

HVBill

Only if you'd be prepared for me to leave things open on purpose.

Would you like me if.....I had a wild mustache and evil snicker accompanied by my own theme music.  "To the railroad tracks!"
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men.."

Cayenne

Maybe - though I might wait till I'm tied to the track to tell you.. :P

Would you like me if I ... occasionally snuck behind you for the sole purpose of pushing my finger against your back through a pocket, proclaiming a stickup was in progress - only to run off giggling if you went along :P

ONs & OFF

HVBill

Yes, just don't be surprised when my hired ninja protects me.

Would you like me if....I made you take the back roads because they're following me again?

Cayenne

They'll never take us alive!  P.S. The cars in your name right..? :P

Would you like me if I ... dressed you up like Zorro when you slept..~

ONs & OFF

HVBill

Awww....how 'bout a different costume every evening?

Would you like me if......I tossed random things into your shopping cart?

Cayenne

In response..

Would you like me if I ... Slapped your hand every time you tried to toss random things into my shopping cart? ;)

ONs & OFF

Mordred

Yes.. in fact.. I think that would encourage me in a way you wouldn't have expected.

.. if I always joked around and never, ever said or did anything serious?
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Yes i rather enjoy laughing.

... if I randomly bite you for no obvious reason?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Love And Submission

no

zip tied your hands behind your back and kissed you softly on the nape of your neck?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Cayenne

Maybe not like, so much as scream for help.. :P  I mean if it was out of the blue and such.

Would you like me if I ... doodled tattoos on you with dry erase marker while you watched television?~

ONs & OFF

HVBill

Yupper, I love ink!

Would you like me if....I always sang your name?

Cayenne

I might~  Though, it would be good practice regardless!

Would you like me if I ... Used more ellipsis in my writing?~

ONs & OFF

Masochistic Princess

Well I couldn't hate you for it...

Would you like me if I wanted to have a video gaming marathon and invited you to join? X3

Cayenne

Hrm! Depends what we play! I wouldn't dislike you for it though~

Woudl you like me if I ... was a pretty bad singer, but liked to make sounds about you up on the fly?~

ONs & OFF

MasterOfKittens

No, if it began to annoy me I could just give you a big kiss to make you stop.

Would you like me if... I promised to love you for as long as you loved me?

Cayenne

Depends how I really felt!

Would you like me if I ... followed you around, playing your theme song every time you entered a new building, while doing my best announcer voice?

ONs & OFF

MasterOfKittens

No..... I would love you  :-[

Would you like me if I.... told you you could have me all to yourself?

Cayenne

It's pretty much what I'd expect out of a relationship ;) 

Would you like me if I ... had you arrested on drummed on charges, just because i think you look good in the prisoners uniform? ;)

ONs & OFF

SummerWhispers

Hmm...hard to imagine me looking good in orange jumpsuit but I could be wrong.

Combed and french braided your hair, while telling you of my latest love affairs?

MasterOfKittens

Of course, it might inspire some... Ideas -smiles-

Said that I loved you every day and took care of you?

SummerWhispers

Of course, but I would however require some poetry and naughty text messages and some im and or pm .....and so on, I know very demanding, just as certain err gentleman here on the forum.

I sent you naughty text in the middle of the night?