Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dovel

Mm Yes ~

...if I poured us two glasses and whispered to you?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

*nods slowly*

--if I hung onto your every word as you whispered?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes  ~whispers~

..if I leaned close in the semi-darkness

Adrianna Paige

very. ~she whispers softly~

--if I met you the rest of the way?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..if I kissed you there in the candlelight?

Adrianna Paige

-nods slowly again-

--if i nipped at your jaw line?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes ~

..if I whispered your name as you did?

Adrianna Paige

yes..

--if i closed my eyes and smiled softly to the sound of my name coming off of your lips?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes...

..if I whisper it again against your lips

Adrianna Paige

yes.

--if i eagerly leaned forward and heatedly kissed you?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Yes,,,

..if I kissed you back, softly, and then whispered goodnight?

Adrianna Paige

yes..

--if I told you to have sweet dreams?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mordred

Aww.. that's one of my favorite things to tell and be told.. so yes. I'd definitely like you.

.. if I brought you a big cup of coffee and an assortment of delicious fruit for those senses to bask within upon waking, in the morning?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Yes but I would

Would you like me if I woke first and began an exploration of your body, while you are still asleep, with my tongue?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

I'm not sure I could in a million years ever even pretend convincingly that I wouldn't absolutely adore you for such a wake up. Yes.

.. if I made a deal with Time and caused this morning to repeat over and over to relive this wild experience many times while also exploring and causing many pleasurable sensations upon you as well?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Time would not need to be reset, I would happily wake you up that way each and every day. So yes

would you like me if I raked my finger nails along your spine while making love?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Only if you promise to draw blood.

Would you like me if I laced your coffee with lots of sugar?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

no I would not. I dont like sugar in my coffee mister. *giggles and pretends to be irritated*

Would you like me if I made you a big breakfast and insisted on you eating?

Captain Maltese

That's certainly a reliable way to my heart. Especially as it implies that you spent the night.

Would you like me if I offered to do the dishes afterward and almost not gritting my teeth while doing so?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kaia

YEs, I would love a man who does the dishes after breakfast.

-If I wrapped my arms around your naked torso as you did so?

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Endorphin

Sounds like a great idea.

If I offered to make you any kind of dessert your heart desired?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

yes as long as you fed me the first bite

If I stared into your eyes as you did so?

Endorphin

That might make things more difficult to cook, though I'd be up for the challenge!

If I was unable to resist kissing your lips passionately?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

I'd certainly be distracted from the dessert!

If I nibbled your bottom lip as you did so?

Endorphin

I would.

If I placed my hands on your hips and pulled you in closer as I wet your lips with my tongue?