Paralizing berries [F looking for M/F dom]

Started by elfguy, February 23, 2011, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Farelea is a strong, skilled Dark Elf huntress, who comes out to the great forest to capture any random being that she can find, bringing them back prisoners into the dark caverns where the Dark Elves live. Today, she has captured such a prisoner, and is on her way back. However, she doesn't know this part of the forest, and when her prisoner suggests stopping in a small clearing to rest, she agrees, and even finds some berries which she eats almost unconsciously. But the prisoner had counted on this. The berries have a strong paralyzing effect, and suddenly the powerful huntress is completely powerless, paralyzed from the neck down, at the mercy of her own prisoner, which is non too eager to abuse her tormentor. She is forced to endure, and suffer whatever the prisoner inflicts upon her. The only thing keeping her going is the thought that once the effects vanish, assuming she is still able to, she will get her revenge.

For this I will play Farelea and I need someone who will play the prisoner who will bait her to stop and eat the berries, before taking advantage of her, assaulting her, abusing her in any way they want, I have few limits (only futa/herma is an off and no death)

----

BrokenCollar

Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.