Enslavement (m seeking f)

Started by Arion, April 27, 2010, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

Just looking for an rp partner for a specific scenario I had in mind. Females only please.

So, the idea is that a younger woman (18 or so) has been friends with the family of an older guy (30ish) for some time. She knows that the guy thinks she's pretty, but so far hasn't had any interest in him (girl is preferably named Amanda or Holly, but not necessary).

One day though he finds out that she, though still a virgin, is aroused by the thought of being tied up, collared, etc. He offers to help her explore some of her fantasies, but goes farther than she originally wanted. Eventually she submits totally to him, and becomes his slave.

Eventually I'd like to add a second girl to this story, perhaps a friend of the first who she convinces to come and 'play' with her and her master.

If anyone's interested, feel free to post here or pm me.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Gail Warning

Hi Arion.

I would be interested in playing this as Holly. Maybe the 'other girl' could ne Holly's mother?

Gail.