The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

I knew Perse was innocent!  After all, how can one NOT trust someone who was personally trained by Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes?   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

XD, King. BeMi, I owe you more than my life. Lol.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Sad that our captain is now gone.  :-(

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

yugi006

Quote from: Saffron on October 04, 2016, 10:22:22 AM
She was saved

I was really tired when I read that cause I totally read something else entirely. Lol.

Beguile's Mistress

persephone325

Thank god that's over. I thought my head was going to explode. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

Quote from: persephone325 on October 06, 2016, 10:13:35 PM
Thank god that's over. I thought my head was going to explode. lol
Luckily, psionic dampeners implanted in my brain prevented the mental confusion from overloading my brain and exploding!   :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Beguile's Mistress

I was afraid I was going to melt into a puddle before it ended and I'm just surprised I didn't get kidnapped. :)

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on October 06, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Luckily, psionic dampeners implanted in my brain prevented the mental confusion from overloading my brain and exploding!   :P

XD You lucky duck.

Once Blythe stopped messaging me, I was like "Well, this isn't good." And the fact that Ryven didn't reply to ANY of the messages in the group made me hyper suspicious. But I wasn't 100% sure. So I broke off the group message, for the most part, and made a different PM with Val and Guy. And then when Ryven and Blythe both jumped on me for voting out Cera, while citing my voting track record, I was like "Pirates."
I don't know.

Blythe

Good game everyone. I wanted to be on Team Good Guy, I swear, but I got turned super early. ;_;

*hugs for all!*

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on October 06, 2016, 10:21:30 PM
Good game everyone. I wanted to be on Team Good Guy, I swear, but I got turned super early. ;_;

*hugs for all!*

Once you stopped messaging me, I was like "Umm... Wait... What happened?"

I've noticed that's one of the downfalls of the bad guys. They tend to not keep up with sending PMs to other players, aside from other bad guys. Not all the time, but a good portion of the time.
I don't know.

Rel Mayer

Great job pirates! Ryven, you totally had me wishy and washy everywhere. Fooled me!

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

I over analyze these games way too much. lol All the psychology classes I've taken, I zero in on everyone's behavior. XD
I don't know.

Blythe

I also have to say that the strategy with JM vs. Remiel was...amazing. Probably one of the most fun and tense twists I've seen in a mafia game in ages. :-)

Quote from: persephone325 on October 06, 2016, 10:26:05 PM
Once you stopped messaging me, I was like "Umm... Wait... What happened?"

I've noticed that's one of the downfalls of the bad guys. They tend to not keep up with sending PMs to other players, aside from other bad guys. Not all the time, but a good portion of the time.

Mostly was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep my lies straight if I kept messaging you. >_<

#TerriblePirate

Remiel

Well done, my pirates!  I knew my sacrifice wouldn't be in vain.

No hard feelings, I hope, Persephone (and everyone else I lied to!).  I had to lie my ass off in this game because, after Sunshine fingered me in round 1, I figured I was screwed.   It was a huge stroke of luck that I converted Blythe the night after JM cleared him.  Blythe told us all that JM was the Lookout, and I knew he would be investigating me that night.

With absolutely nothing to lose, I decided to go balls to the wall and see if I could get the Vacationers to vote off their own Lookout.  I can't believe that it actually worked!

Beguile's Mistress, I have to ask--why didn't you use your ability to test James?

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on October 06, 2016, 11:00:48 PM
Well done, my pirates!  I knew my sacrifice wouldn't be in vain.

No hard feelings, I hope, Persephone (and everyone else I lied to!).  I had to lie my ass off in this game because, after Sunshine fingered me in round 1, I figured I was screwed.   It was a huge stroke of luck that I converted Blythe the night after JM cleared him.  Blythe told us all that JM was the Lookout, and I knew he would be investigating me that night.

With absolutely nothing to lose, I decided to go balls to the wall and see if I could get the Vacationers to vote off their own Lookout.  I can't believe that it actually worked!

Beguile's Mistress, I have to ask--why didn't you use your ability to test James?

Nah. I'm a big believer of what goes around comes around. ;) lol

I'm also curious as to why BeMi didn't test James.
I don't know.

NightOwl35

So that was certainly an interesting game!

I think the hardest part for me was knowing that the rebel had been arrested (among other random things), and not being able to say anything.

Also I kept my spreadsheet updated the entire time this game, and kept adding new things based around what was going on discussion wise.

Just to show how crazy insane it got here's an image to show all the different pages in it:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Just for a fun little fact, KatKwik was the only pirate to have never been voted for.

Quote from: Remiel on October 06, 2016, 11:00:48 PM

I will say in regards to this, that I didn't fully trust you at all. My only issue was if you were trying to throw JM (a possible fellow pirate) under to cover yourself. That mainly came from this being my first time playing with JM and not knowing if that would be something the two of you would try. Also I will say that I'm annoyed how after I called Blythe out publicly, only one person voted for him (on two separate occasions, one of which was switched but still).

I should also mention Remi, you really tripped me up though. It's with how Ryven got into that big mass group message I made (Myself, Persephone, Valerian, RPGuy, Verasaille, and Ryven). When you had mentioned the people you had messaged, I honestly didn't think you'd put a pirate in that list  (RPGuy, Verasaille, Persephone, NightOwl, and Ryven). At the point I made that group, I knew I wasn't a pirate, Persephone I figured wouldn't be based on her actions, same with Vera. RPGuy had came out as Night Watchman and had mentioned saving Valerian. The only person I couldn't cover was Ryven but since everyone else was clear, why wouldn't he be? And when I had figured "There's something odd about how he's posting but not interacting here, even to say "I don't trust any of you"" I was kidnapped and unable to do anything about it.

Ah well! Well played pirate!

King Serperior

I'm honestly surprised that I wasn't targeted for multiple reasons.  I mean, I received messages from all directions and they confused me all the more.  I guess I am far too trusting than I really should be for this kind of game.  >.>

Quote from: NightOwl35 on October 06, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
I should also mention Remi, you really tripped me up though. It's with how Ryven got into that big mass group message I made (Myself, Persephone, Valerian, RPGuy, Verasaille, and Ryven). When you had mentioned the people you had messaged, I honestly didn't think you'd put a pirate in that list  (RPGuy, Verasaille, Persephone, NightOwl, and Ryven). At the point I made that group, I knew I wasn't a pirate, Persephone I figured wouldn't be based on her actions, same with Vera. RPGuy had came out as Night Watchman and had mentioned saving Valerian. The only person I couldn't cover was Ryven but since everyone else was clear, why wouldn't he be? And when I had figured "There's something odd about how he's posting but not interacting here, even to say "I don't trust any of you"" I was kidnapped and unable to do anything about it.
Mass group message?

Anyway, I am surprised no one suspected my 100% genuine confusion with some kind of pirate smokescreen of suspicion.  I feel like I was the major liability in this game since I wanted to trust everyone, but didn't trust anyone.   :-\

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

I also told a tiny little lie at the end. lol

On a whim, I said that I protected BeMi the previous night when I actually hadn't. It actually turned out to work in my favor. I was kind of hoping that the pirates would attack her, since she couldn't be protected two nights in a row. I had actually protected myself, when I said I had protected her. lol After I told Saffron that I wanted to protect her, I started second guessing myself. *sigh*

I didn't successfully protect a single goddamn person this game, and I think that's what kills me... Like, if I had gotten one successful protect, then I'd be happy with myself. But I'm not happy with my performance in this game at all. :-(
I don't know.

KatKwik

Well done fellow pirates and your sacrifice wasn't in vain Remi!

I apologise to Persephone, Yugi and Night. I knew you were innocent all the time. *kuddles*

I hope you forgive the lies.

Persephone especially. You were such a good sport. I knew if I voted with you then I was safe. Whether you really trusted me or not. When you did you were a wealth of info and with Yugi against you at the start it was brilliant but when you two started to work together I knew we were screwed so I approached KS and went for broke in the thread. Clearly he knew I was a pirate lol!

I thought Yugi or Rel was the photographer, but you hid that well BeMi.

Night, I'm the nicest pirate around...*giggles* You knew all along so I couldn't tangle with you. You were a good sport.

Again my apologies to those I lied to.

Thanks to the pirate team. We made a good team.

Thanks Saffron! It was a brilliant game.

Now lets eat cake

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

King Serperior

Hmm, going back over the PMs, Kat was leaning on me a little bit.  I think my confusion and refusal to vote on Perse annoyed her as I had no more contact with her afterwards.  Oddly enough, Ryven wasn't being pirate-like when he contacted me about all of the confusion and told me to keep a cool head and take my time instead of poking me into voting for something the pirates would be happy for.

Thanks for that, Ryven, even if you are a 'filthy pirate!'   :P

EDIT:

Quote from: KatKwik on October 06, 2016, 11:28:37 PM
I knew we were screwed so I approached KS and went for broke in the thread. Clearly he knew I was a pirate lol!
I actually thought you were an innocent vacationer who had the opposite opinion of Perse than I did.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on October 06, 2016, 11:29:49 PM
Hmm, going back over the PMs, Kat was leaning on me a little bit.  I think my confusion and refusal to vote on Perse annoyed her as I had no more contact with her afterwards.  Oddly enough, Ryven wasn't being pirate-like when he contacted me about all of the confusion and told me to keep a cool head and take my time instead of poking me into voting for something the pirates would be happy for.

Thanks for that, Ryven, even if you are a 'filthy pirate!'   :P

Well, the main reason I was annoyed was that Ryven and Blythe (mostly Blythe) were all like "Look at how Persephone has voted so far! She's voted out all the innocent people!" and when I turned that logic back on Ryven, he was like "Well, yeah! But you did it first, so you're more pirate than me!" So I was just like "Oh my god... No one is being logical right now... >.<" lol
I don't know.