Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazingboy121

Macavity69

Jennifer Connelly (in the Rocketeer ... sigh)
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

yasarra

Mark Harmon.  Talk about a silver fox!  What can I say?  He's the reason I love NCIS, well, him, and Pauley Perrette.  ;D

Napanee

Elina Garanca (right now....)

Macavity69

A Blast from the past ...

Erin Gray aka Wilma Deering
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Elina

Novak

Mickie James

Doomsday

I used to have a huge crush for her, Camilla Belle. I guess I still do, but now my favorite is probably...

Hayden Panetierre! Maybe this is because I just got Netflix and had a Heroes bender. But she is so beautiful (and no, it's not the cheerleader get up that sold me, she would be beautiful in a winter parka.)

TheirDirtySecret

John Barrowman *giggles* Too bad he's gay and taken though *sighs*

Kendra

my hubbie-to-be hates when I do this but I love him sooo much I love showing him off ... *cracks up laughing*
Jared  O:)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

auroraChloe

i know someone likes Zooey Deschanel and this - to my eye- initially read "a face to bang"      :D

a/a 8/21/17

Underneath

Quote from: Novak on December 02, 2010, 12:38:46 AM
Mickie James

OMG, I've been a wrestling fan since I popped out of my mother's womb and from the moment I saw her for the first time in I think 2006, I fell madly in love with her.  Like sooooo obsessed.  She is without a doubt the hottest, sweetest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen.  Everything about her screams perfection.  Oh and:

TNA Mickie James Entrance Video (2010) - Hardcore Country

She's a Country Girl!  What more can you ask for?

Sinful Intention

Well Scarlett Johansson, (I'm sure I spelled that wrong.)  And since everyone is talking redheads, (I love me some redheads too.) Then I'd say Christina Hendricks....

Batsose

Olivia Thirlby

The way she twirls her hair I am convinced she is TOTALLY into me!
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

LunarSage

Can I have more than one?   ;D

I'd have to say Catherine Zeta Jones is about the hottest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen on film.

Salma Hayek comes in a close second.  What a body!

Emma Watson is what we hoped the Olsen twins would become.

*Watching the Olsen twins grow up*

"Awwwww"  *cutsey*

"Ahhhhhh"   *Boy, they're going to be pretty when they grow up*

"Ooooohhh"   *Man, they're almost legal!*

"Well that sucks"  *Disappointment*

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Nitro

Becky boo

<<<< YUMMY!!!! just Jack Sparrow okay? Johnny Depp is like second lol but i like the jack sparrow of johnny depps lol

jackedupdaniels

As a kid for me it was Denise Richards, her dimples drove me absolutely crazy.  Now i'd have to go with Barbie Blank AKA Kelly Kelly for any wrestling fan.  May not be in Hollywood but her blonde hair, angelic smile, and the angelic personality she plays in the WWE drives me crazy. 

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Kendra on December 02, 2010, 02:56:18 PM
my hubbie-to-be hates when I do this but I love him sooo much I love showing him off ... *cracks up laughing*
Jared  O:)

Him.....*nodnodnod*  Yes....him....

*drool* 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

ausyandy

Autumn52

Ok I am a dirty old woman but damn Taylor Lautner is fine:

I want two for breakfast, two for lunch, and two for snax, and two for dinner. Hell I just want him....I have to remind myself he is only 18 but I can look. The look he has in these pictures is enough to do strange and wonderful things to my body.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nitro

Daesung from Big bang I like his Cute and his sexy side.
Cuteness

Sexiness