Vampires and... Wyverns? mythical group rp

Started by Talli, April 06, 2013, 03:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talli

This is a group of the last vampires who have sought out the last of the dragons before they became extinct and now live in a thriving city of their own. This city is in the middle of Utah, its very deserted when you get onto the back roads yet the busy city of Salt Lake is not far. True its not as big as say New York but its decent.

Its several years in the future so the city is about as populated as New York in 2008. Just to give you a basic idea I am setting this in 2080 so there has been a revocation of the Mormon church for reasons of abuse of power and attempts to take over the nation. (Pretty much I just don't want to hear any controversy of the religion being involved because when you bring up Utah its all people talk about and Mormons are not what tv makes them out to be. And I'm not saying that because I think they are better or worse then what the media depicts because it could be either...)

Now that I've taken care of that the vampires have a few members in places of power to ascertain the well being of their clans. They have several people living in the outskirts taking care of the dragons feeding, training, and such. These members would be where our group descend from, you can be one of the dragon trainers or a descendant like my character will be.

Korra Grey is the only daughter of a wealthy couple and she doesn't see the need to keep vampires quiet so much any more so at night she sneaks out Stryde her very own wyvern and lets him soar freely with plans to build up his endurance and take him far from here and expose him to the world as well as herself. Are you with or against? lets find out!

~~~~~~~~~~Character application~~~~~~~~~~

User Name:   

Character Name:   

Basic Description:
(i.e. Eye color hair color, don't go too in depth)

Significant Character Mark:
(Scar, Tattoo, Bright green stripe of hair, something that makes your character stand out, or put none)

Ye be Ancient, Descendant or Somethin' else?

Anything Else character specific you would like for everyone to know:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rules are as follows:

1. No God modding, characters are free to make their choices, now if you get consent from someone allowing you temporary control of their character to advance scene play or if some like god modding I need to hear it from BOTH or ALL modding participants and if it causes a problem I will stop the role play.

2. No trolling. If someone says to stop something outside of the story please listen, and if you cant listen plug your ears somewhere else because I'm not afraid to report.

3. Don't be afraid to bring in new or extra characters if you feel like it would be either fun or necessary. I tend to bring in a lot of 'pawns' myself and feel free to mod them if you would like the only character I ask you not is Korra she is my main.

4 Have fun and let me know if you decide to leave so that you or I can write out your character to keep people from getting confused or agitated. Other than that just have fun.

For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

iambrowncoat

username: iambrowncoat
charicter name: jessy (jess) trontino
basic discripshon: tall but not too tall about 5"8 with red  hair and blue eyes  a gotea on his face
marks: a scar going down his eye from whine he was a chiled and a tatto on the side of his neck that says only god may judge me 

Talli

Thanks for the response! Would you like for me to wait till we get more members or would you like to start and then add them as they come?
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

iambrowncoat

Talli

Alright well I'll write it out now and then if we get another bite or two between now and then we can welcome them. I'll post the link up as soon as I get it placed into the sand box.

Talli

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170440.0

Alright I believe that is the correct link to get you to the page I have started, if it isn't then let me know, also if you would like a bit more to the story starting post let me know I can re-vise and re post, but right now I'm gonna head to bed cuz its been over 20 hrs since I slept last

Talli

Hey Brown, do you think you could clean up your message a little I don't quite understand what you were trying to say. Maybe some punctuation would be nice also please.

mymistica

Do we still post our character info here first and wait for approval? Sorry, I'm such a n00b right now. :-[
I'll post just in case...

User Name: mymistica

Character Name: Roxanne (Roxie) Ventega
Basic Description: Black hair, purple eyes (they could be contacts or green if you're opposed to unnatural eye colors), tan skin, slim figure, about 5'4", 22 years old.

Significant Character Mark: Purple eyes (if allowed)

Anything Else character specific you would like for everyone to know: She is typically in a position of power or royalty, so I'd love to play her as one of the dragon caretakers or a caretaker apprentice if that's alright?

Talli

Hello MyMistical,
Thank you for showing some interest in the role play, just a heads up I haven't been doing this as much as I would of liked for the fact that, and this is to let every one in here know, my mom was diagnosed with cancer for the second time.
Your application looks fine we are currently in the position of taking out our dragons and I think your idea of checking up on the dragons is great, it could even play into your entry if you would like.

The only thing I'm thinking of requiring is maybe let us know if your one of the children of the vampires or one of the ancients, I might make an adjustment to my starting thread so that we can get this stated but what do you think? (I like feed back but you don't have to if you don't want to.)

I'll be posting here in a few and it shouldn't take to long to get to a scene where you can come in.

mymistica

I agree with that - I can add it to my character's bio that she's a descendant of one of the ancients.

Talli

Oh and I dont think I specified, odd colored eyes are cool, I like the idea, mine are more of a toxic waste green than a normal green. Humes can say its just 'contacts' or something so the ancients don't make us hide it.

McRomance19

User Name:   McRomance19

Character Name:   Mr. Gerard (Mr. V)

Basic Description:I am 23 in my human form when I was bitten by Miss L she took me and helped me become a powerful vampire like her. I have black and red hair, with dark brown eyes with powerful hypnotic gaze :)
(i.e. Eye color hair color, don't go too in depth)

Significant Character Mark: I have scars on my face, lips and neck
(Scar, Tattoo, Bright green stripe of hair, something that makes your character stand out, or put none)

Ye be Ancient, Descendant or Somethin' else?
I am ancient but I took up the vampire life as I was turned in 90's

Anything Else character specific you would like for everyone to know: I am charming with good manners and have powerful abilities of hypnosis and making people seeing the truth of humans and how vampires are the most powerful creatures among the moonlight. I promise you vampires never hurt you mcr ref

Talli

Thanks for showing some interest in the story, I'm not sure where every one stands seeing as I haven't heard anything from them for some time, I'm thinking the group rp may have died but if so perhaps I can interest you in a personal non adult role play.

AKA THIS IS ALSO AN INTEREST CHECK FOR MEMBERS!!!! STATE IF YOUR INTERESTED BY POSTING HERE OR PM FOR APPROVED MEMBERS.

That is all thanks!

-Talli

McRomance19

sorry I am really sorry to bother you and post on your thread I be leaving now sorry

Talli

A forewarning to anyone that may or may not be involved with this thread but I am shutting down vampires and wyverns for the fact that it has not been an active role play for some time. If anyone would like to take this idea and use it as their own feel free to and if you want ideas as to where it was going I can help you out you need only to message me.

Furthermore I'd like to ask anyone taking this idea invite me to read or participate in the story that may or may not be born from the idea. I would like to see where it could have gone if it had been in the care of a more capable gm. Thanks, and as always, love to all!