Bathory: The Demon Countess (Bon, Non-Con, EX)(Dom's Needed)

Started by Vostroya, June 09, 2013, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

helvorn

Strifesblaze7

Oh, lovely. I may just have the right guy for this one. XD Anybody here squeamish about the extremely large?

Clio

No. It doesn't matter. Demons and humans are the focus, but I guess vampires could make sense.

As this is an extreme game, most is allowed as long as the current partner is alright with it. If someone has issues with something, then we can keep the characters apart. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Strifesblaze7

Well I am thinking werewolf for sure, this guy is to fun to play not to use him.

Clio

Ok. Werewolf is fine.

I'll probably put a cap on the werewolf thing for now with 2, as I don't want the game to lose its focus. :)

Strifesblaze7

Clio

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 04, 2013, 03:28:15 PM
Alright and how about 12 inches or more?

Hmm. 12 is fine, and possibly more if the demons are able to alter the human's body to accept it. I think it could work, but I wouldn't get too carried away. 12 is alright.

Strifesblaze7

Clio

Hmm. Can you make that his wolf form? And keep his human one from 10-12? If not, then Bathory or a demon can heal and alter to let him fit, but it won't be easy. Lol.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Oh sure, Ill knock human down to 12 and wolf down to 14

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Name: Remy "Reno" Blaze
Played By: Strifesblaze7
Race:Alphani Werewolf
Relation to Bathory Trainer
Position: Dom
Sexuality: Straight
Vitals: 12 inches in his human form and 14 inches as a wolf. Also has the ability to double his orgasm to have more semen for those who enjoy that.
Appearance: Human form [/float]
Wolf form [/float]

Personality: Remy is a strong will commanding and controlling of his submissives. He has a fiery temper and never shys away from a challenge that is issued to him. He will always give any challenge his is given the fullest of his attention until he has taken care of it. If a person is with him long enough they may catch a glimpse of the soft man underneath that he rarely shows.

Bio: Remy has been alive for nearly 700 years and is a very powerful wolf, he often would take slaves of his own and keep them. He would play with them until he was done and then discard them when he no longer needed them. He has always enjoyed breaking the female form as is a great admirer of the way women come to take him. He came here to the bathory hoping to find a new way to release all of his darkest desires.

Remy came to be in Hungary as he would come to be anywhere, he wandered there. It is one of the things he likes to do must, until of course he was caught hunting too near the bathory and was forced to take on a job as a trainer to be able to keep his happy and fulfilling life. Since then he has dedicated himself to breaking and taking care of slaves. He could never say it is a job he doesn't enjoy but rarely he finds his heart full of wanderlust once more.

Ons: Anything he doesn't have as an off is possible
Offs: Scat, submitting to anyone.

Clio

Ah. You made it sound like he was a pre-made character.

How would he heal people? Is that a power you're giving to the werewolf race?

Also, the beginning looks good. Just keep adding. :)

Clio

Also, can you use the character sheet provided? You can look at Ty's sheet for a good example of personality, history and ons and offs. :)

Strifesblaze7

Well I have used him in other groups but I changed him up. And the race of werewolf he is can use their bio energy to heal people.\

What all should I add?

Add I am not done yet hun, I just wanted to post what I had to give you an idea. XD

Clio

I'm not sure what you're asking? You'll have to add a personality, history and ons and offs. You can look at the character thread to get an idea of what we're looking for length and detail wise. :)

Strifesblaze7

I meant what is wrong with how I styled the sheet. lol

Clio

You'll need to use the code provided is what I meant.

Strifesblaze7

Um okay, Ill go take a glance at what I need to fix...

helvorn

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 04, 2013, 03:37:37 PM
Oh sure, Ill knock human down to 12 and wolf down to 14

Oh my that's fun!  I definitely want to escape later and get 'caught'

helvorn

Strifesblaze7