News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess The Movie

Started by persephone325, October 11, 2013, 11:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazaria

Glad to see I'm not the only one who fancied Ideal Husband.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Hint: It's not about the Monopoly Man.

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

didoanna

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

That would be from the Shawshank Redemption - from memory - Red talking to Andy.

Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

abandoneddolly

Apocalypse Now

"Some people are worth melting for."

Shewolf

Frozen
Olaf the Snowman (who likes warm hugs!) ;D

(I don't know if this one is difficult but it's an oldie and one of my favorites.)

"You will be rather attractive, one day.
Not at all beautiful you understand, but you'll have a certain prettiness, different from my other heads."

AmberStarfire

I believe that was from Return to Oz. A movie I haven't seen in a very, VERY long time.

"There was a rich man from Nottingham/ who tried to cross a river/ What a dope/ he tripped on a rope/ Now look at him shiver. Beg for mercy, rich man."

Dominique

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves -- I don't care if the movie's cheesy, I love it :D

If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners corrupted from infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded, sire, but that you first make thieves and then punish them?

Oreo

Ever After?

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.

And me. And me too. And me.

Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Seress

Monty Python, Hunt for the holy grail!
*bounce*

Yes, Dudes and Dudettes, major-league butt-kicking is back in town.

AmberStarfire

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"I confess that as a young girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry. I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life, one I resisted at first but learned to embrace. I confess I became a courtesan, traded yearning for power, welcomed many rather than be owned by one. I confess I embraced a whore's freedom over a wife's obedience. I confess I find more ecstacy in passion than in prayer. Such passion is prayer. I confess I pray still to feel the touch of my lover's lips. His hands upon me, his arms enfolding me... Such surrender has been mine. I confess I pray still to be filled and enflamed. To melt into the dream of us, beyond this troubled place, to where we are not even ourselves. To know that always, this is mine."

Jazra

Dangerous Beauty, Great Quote.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it, Bob.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Lazaria

Office Space!

I adore that movie, which is interesting because when I first watched it I couldn't stand it, along with the Great Lebowski and Borat... I suppose with time I've developed somewhat of a sense of humor.

"Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!"

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

AmberStarfire

Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."

Shewolf

Firefly?

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!

Nymphadora

Beetlejuice

This is Otis. I love Otis
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

EnglishWriter23

J in Men in Black?

"Nobody's perfect"