A Helping Hand From Mom [M seeking F Character]

Started by pleaseteaseme, November 18, 2013, 08:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!

Thanks a lot for stopping by, appreciate the time you take to read this.

Before I get onto the actual role I'd just like to say that I don't mind what your real life gender is, I'm happy to play with anyone so long as you're happy to play with me. I am looking for someone to play the female role in this idea though; I've neither interest nor the talent to play that role!

A Helping Hand From Mom
The basic premise of this story is to explore the relationship between a mother and her son. I've a plot outline in mind which I will type out below, but this is not set in stone and I'm happy to change details, add and remove things or give things a bit of an overhaul should you have better or alternative ideas. Writing a RP is a two way thing, and I'm as open to your ideas as you are hopefully to mine.

The idea I had in mind was a woman who had a child early in life, the father didn't stick around for long after that meaning ever since then she's had to care for and bring up her son on her own. Because of this she has had to work hard, and in a way sacrifice her own social life and write off meeting anyone due to the fact she's had to give her all to her family. With her son now in his mid-teens things are starting to look up for she has a new job/promotion with means her finances are secure, and because her son is older he doesn't need her there to look after him so much meaning she is able to relax and live life at a more relaxed pace for the first time in years. The mother character was always an attractive girl in her youth and even now in her early thirties she is still very good looking. She's always tried to be a 'cool mom' and never really lost that youthful outlook on things as she has gotten older, and so when she notices her son is starting to get to that age where his life he revolving around girls and his penis things start to change. This could be the moment in which she realizes that she has missed out on the attention and affection of a man for far too long, and after some time really thinking it through she realizes that there's no reason why she shouldn't put herself back on the market. She could start by changing how she dresses, doing her air and make up really nice even when around the house so she can find the look that suits her, however as she starts to do this she notices her son looking at her more and more, and spending more and more time having to run off to his room.

From there things could advance in a variety of ways:
- Mom starts to dress more and more sexily, teasing her son wild, enjoying his lustful glances and making him have to run off upstairs.
- Mom could try to be 'cool', telling him it's fine to masturbate, he shouldn't feel shy about his arousal, whilst doing all she can to ramp it up higher and higher.

After this I'd like for things to continue to develop, where the mother eventually starts to seduce her son, starts to give him handjobs, kiss him, cuddle with him and use him as a tool to get back her confidence and self esteem around men. Should they develop a deeper romance I'm open too, it depends how we would like to play it in all truth. I don't want things to be rushed though; I want to take some time in really enjoying the moments in which she starts to test the waters with her son, watching how he reacts to her and so on.

As I said earlier I'm more than happy and willing to discuss ideas about how exactly things should work and play out, and if you are interested can I please ask that you send me a PM.

Thanks again for reading!    ;D

pleaseteaseme