I Do or Maybe Not . . . (M/F, seeking M)

Started by sassychic, October 23, 2009, 11:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

So I've been a bit quite for the last few months, but I'm slowly getting into things. So I thought I'd post one of the ideas that has been floating about my mind these days. It has the potential to pretty much go anywhere, and I think there's a lot of room that we can develop into something we both will love to play out.

Here we go:  A modern, hip, contemporary couple that have been together for years, both successful, have finally decided to make the plunge into marriage. The wedding has turned into a large orchestration, blowing up into something both never really saw coming. Its brought out a lot of tension and problems between them, as maybe they've forgotten why they are doing this all together. Maybe not both of them are so into the idea of marriage as they once thought. Its the week of the wedding, and family and friends have been flown in from all over the world. The festivities have already started to begin, and the tension and trouble between the two has come to a head. Fighting, crying, throwing things, all are now normal between the two. And now He isn't sure he wants to go through with things, but he doesn't want to lose the love of his wife.

Can the two figure things out, amidst the pressure and drama around them, to get married? Or will this be the end of the two?

I think this can be a lot of fun, and we can add a lot of dramatic elements to really make it our own. I'm looking for something really interested in drama and detail. If you're interested, send me a PM :)

SC
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Zorak

Sorry... I've already done this EXACT roleplay.

wait...

No...

I've LIVED this exact roleplay !

****** SPOILER *******

It ended well ;)   Married 11 years this Sunday!

sassychic

"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Sand of gaara

Nice role play I would like to give it a shot, as I did one similar to it wait no it was different but similar at the same time.